qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
game work perfect on x64... maybe, omega have too old os\hardware or have W10 20H2 with LATEST updates?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Killer7
fucking awesome updates...haven't played last 2 updates and while I will never do that again it was not really a bad decision since it got me around 6-7h to play both of them so...quite a bit of time
Both updates were fan fucking tastical! awesome ..loved every bit of it ...lots of feel good moments, funny moments , awwww moments
Love your work !

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Did you also redo the Android version with the old Ren'Py?
Or is it the same as before?
Android is the same because I don't think anything changed there. The android stuff is mainly dependant on your current Android version on your phone. So if you are using Android 11 you run into the savegame issue ( where savegames are not persistent anymore ). And you probably need a file browser app to access your save files as well :/.

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
Android is the same because I don't think anything changed there. The android stuff is mainly dependant on your current Android version on your phone. So if you are using Android 11 you run into the savegame issue ( where savegames are not persistent anymore ). And you probably need a file browser app to access your save files as well :/.
The Android version and the PC version with Joiplay gave me the same problem.
Start, black screen, and 4iw start the tablet in order to play. whenever I wanted to play.
Now the pc version is ok.

Android 10.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
The Android version and the PC version with Joiplay gave me the same problem.
Start, black screen, and 4iw start the tablet in order to play. whenever I wanted to play.
Now the pc version is ok.

Android 10.
I'll see that I upload the Android version as well then, might not land in the OP though because that is the only time I hear from this issue. It's almost bed time for me though so I'll just message you the link once it's up.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
O.M.G it works .... thank you soooo much Killer7 you are a total badass .. love ya man ... and i'm sorry if i caused any troubles

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
It still doesn't work for me, it keeps going back to the main menu after Lucy's scene.:(
Then this is an Issue I dont have a solution for. If you tried to unpack the game into a new folder and removed all walkthrough mods and it still doesnt work then you should try the savegame in the OP.

Reactions: Gwinb777

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Then this is an Issue I dont have a solution for. If you tried to unpack the game into a new folder and removed all walkthrough mods and it still doesnt work then you should try the savegame in the OP.
I don't use mods and it was a clean install, anyways the savegame worked, so thank you very much, I can play now. :)

D

Deleted member 618663

After the Billie and Rosa scene She (who remains nameless) said:Somebody needs to fuck those 2 Hard! I almost snorted my drink. I caught her crying a couple of times. So I would say she liked IT. Killer Your the only one that will get away with that. And for the end of the weekend I decided to help her shave, Legs, under-arms, I like the mohawk (not on her head) she don't care for it.
We Loved the update!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes