Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
It still doesn't work for me, it keeps going back to the main menu after Lucy's scene.:(
I have the same problem, every save leads in the same bug. I am not using any mods, and it is the same with the incest mod.
And your savefile are usless for me because of Alice and other reasons . :cry: i will try to replay 0.15 and carry a new save to 0.17

Edit:

I tryed to play from a save in 0.15 with a fresh downloaded version 0.15, works fine, saved at the end. Startet a fresh version 0.17, loadet the end save from 0.15, played trough 0.16 without errors, but still returning to the Menue right after the beachsexscene with Lucy at the end of 0.16 content.

Last edited:

Waggame

Jan 5, 2018
I have the same problem, every save leads in the same bug. I am not using any mods, and it is the same with the incest mod.
And your savefile are usless for me because of Alice and other reasons . :cry: i will try to replay 0.15 and carry a new save to 0.17

Edit:

I tryed to play from a save in 0.15 with a fresh downloaded version 0.15, works fine, saved at the end. Startet a fresh version 0.17, loadet the end save from 0.15, played trough 0.16 without errors, but still returning to the Menue right after the beachsexscene with Lucy at the end of 0.16 content.
I've found your bug :) You didn't go for alice and Killer7 you missed a Jump at the end of chapter 11 in that case.

Here is the script from the Walkthrough Mod with the correction (sorry I don't have the original script).

For Killer7 the correction is at the line 9603 : jump dayeightytwomrn

I've tried your save and now it should work.

But you are warned : how dare you reject Alice :p

Edit: I forget : I hope it's ok to post the script like that and btw I love your game it's really refreshing and cute thank you Killer7

Reactions: Killer7

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
hey i just had a cool thought what if when lucy and the mc goes back to his old town to look at his old school they run into his ex girlfriend?????

buff

May 29, 2017
Okay, this is the last thing I'm going to say about this. Not a single girl in the game is a lesbian. We have Ida, who was in a relationship with girls, but who is bisexual. You have Mary and Fiona who had a sexual relationship but only because they balanced each other out with their kinks. Outside of those examples ( that still don't count as lesbians ) not a single girl in the game is lusting after another girl. All they want is MC. That doesn't mean they won't touch each other tho, especially not if it means to make the other girl feel good. This is how it is and this is how it always was.
The "lesbian" tag in F95 generally means some girls do sexual stuff with each other in the game. If that happens, it should be tagged, and people who dig that will be more apt to find and check out the game. If it meant "character who won't fuck men" then the tag would be almost nonexistent in games with male MCs.

Basically, I'm looking for sex scenes in which girls get it on with each other, because I find that hot. If a guy is in the scene too that's fine, the important thing is what the girls are doing.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
O.M.G Killer7,, as a Dev ... you are fucking amazing ....your story and renders are incredible ... thank you so much for making it so some of us can play this update ...
i really loved the part , that is very close to what happens here at home " i'm the boss and my wife gave me her permission to say so " :love::love::love:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
The "lesbian" tag in F95 generally means some girls do sexual stuff with each other in the game. If that happens, it should be tagged, and people who dig that will be more apt to find and check out the game. If it meant "character who won't fuck men" then the tag would be almost nonexistent in games with male MCs.

Basically, I'm looking for sex scenes in which girls get it on with each other, because I find that hot. If a guy is in the scene too that's fine, the important thing is what the girls are doing.
See, that's the thing, in my game where this stuff happens the guy is always the focus, never the girls doing it with each other. That's why the lesbian tag won't apply here.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Well, I cant start a new game nor load my old savegame, I guess I will wait the next version.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Well, I cant start a new game nor load my old savegame, I guess I will wait the next version.
In order to start a new game you have to download 0.14. Once you are done with that, you can download 0.17 and use the savegame you made at the end of 0.14 to continue. Should work.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
It's a game they are playing my dude, there is nothing serious about it. Lucy and Alice gladly play along because they are both enjoying the ginger cult thing ^^.
It’s not that they don’t enjoy, but as a player, I don’t necessarily enjoy being told by someone who I fucked and how much. Especially when it comes to group sex. That's when it would be good to have exchanges with people and sex positions, and especially when MC's cock is what everyone wants.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Just curious... IDK what the items on the left have to do with "Breakfast"...

It's a giant loaf of bread and some cheese and unidentifiable things on the lower left... I get the eggs, muffins, toast,pancakes, bacon, and some form of strawberry stuff... but the left side perplexes me completely. Like a bar of soap and a massive chocolate cake with a big slice missing... and a grey rock?

View attachment 1040586
Those are all different styles of cheeses. No cakes or bars of soap just cheese.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Damn so we finally get some Elaine action in the update? Shit, time to put in some work, left off at ch.7. ;) :love:

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019

It's a giant loaf of bread and some cheese and unidentifiable things on the lower left... I get the eggs, muffins, toast,pancakes, bacon, and some form of strawberry stuff... but the left side perplexes me completely. Like a bar of soap and a massive chocolate cake with a big slice missing... and a grey rock?

View attachment 1040586
Nah, those are all different sort of cheese. Might be a bit too much but hey, MC is a heavy eater :D.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Killer7
IDK anyone who has cheese as a breakfast item. Or a giant loaf of bread like that... Maybe I'm too American? IDK... It's sort of like another Honey Select-based-game I played that had some form of a mountain of seafood on the table... I could not recognize it because I have never in my life considered sealife edible.
I have cheese for breakfast....everyone in my family has cheese for breakfast also....not only cheese but it's a part in our breakfast.,...so....just because you don't personally know anyone that has cheese for breakfast doesn't mean it's not happening :)
And I can tell you for sure that most of the people I know do have cheese for breakfast :)

Reactions: DanielleAVN

Waggame

Jan 5, 2018
I had the same : did you download the game with new Renpy or the old ?
I dl the new renpy game and didn't tried the old.

To make it work :
- copy the saves from C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\MyNewFamily-xxxxxxxxxx
- paste them in MyNewFamily-0.17-pc\game\saves

It will allow you to load your saves.
But be aware that your saves will be only local : don't forget to copy back in roaming before removing the directory if you want to keep it.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

View attachment 1040586
i would think its alot of food to a mother that deserves anything she wants ;)

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Killer7
IDK anyone who has cheese as a breakfast item. Or a giant loaf of bread like that... Maybe I'm too American? ..........
Hmm not that it is an every day thing but a full out German breakfast "Frühstück", like a family weekend, can look a lot like this:

1613557931033.png 1613557961512.png

A good sorted bakery looks like that:

1613558062521.png
I think Terry Pratchett got the idea of Dwarf Battle Bread from this....

Germans tend to say breakfast is the most important meal in the day.
Not sure if I agree with that as I skip it most of the time.

Mahlzeit :coffee: ;)

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Yeah I think you americans also have sweet tasting pancakes, right? In germany the pancake dough is more neutral so you can put cheese and ham in it if you want. I remember that a lot of american players on my discord were puking in their mouth when they heard that. :KEK:

Reactions: DanielleAVN
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes