ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Ok I finally got a hold of a computer that I could play this update on and I must confess even though Killer7 warned this was a lewd heavy update, nothing prepared me for the full frontal aggressive and public hand holding :oops:

Seriously my girl Fiona was a big highlight of this update. Melissa's scene was also too damn good.

I have zero complaints. Thank you Killer7
i think Fiona wants to have a baby now also and the fact mom's pregnant is so freaking awesome ... YES !!!!

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Killer7
IDK anyone who has cheese as a breakfast item. Or a giant loaf of bread like that... Maybe I'm too American? IDK... It's sort of like another Honey Select-based-game I played that had some form of a mountain of seafood on the table... I could not recognize it because I have never in my life considered sealife edible.
So what your saying is you never had cheese in your eggs or anything during breakfast?......MURICA!

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
Will there be some timeskips so that we can actually see Harem Girls pergnant state(Bellies),and perhaps even the birth of atleast some kids of MC,plus would be cool to see how the girls body would change(bigger boobs etc)

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Right here is pretty much all most Americans have for breakfast. No veggies other than grilled potatoes in wedge or hash brown (shredded) form. No meats other than sausage or bacon... Maybe ham sometimes... And quite a few of us don't bother eating at all - we just skip to lunch. Still, many only eat sugar-coated cereal with milk. Others just down 2-3 cups of coffee and 2-3 donuts.
Pancakes are interchangeable with waffles, French Toast (Cinnamon egg battered fried bread slices), or an Omelette...
View attachment 1041110
I can feel my arteries clogging heavily right now...I grew up in cali but my grandmother was southern from arkansas so fried this fried that but my fav thing was the biscuits and gravy she made I could eat that for breakfast or dinner.

I passed that on to my son started when he was old enough to chew toast made him gravy and toast which was a mistake because for as long as I can remember I had to make 2 pieces of toast 2half slices of bacon and gravy every other night for dinner....

You cant forget the classic steak and eggs...when my dad was in the military he was being deployed we had a chance to spend a hour with him before he had to report for duty we stopped at a dennys which several other people from his unit were there also and for the first time in my life I learned the joys of a perfectly cooked steak with fried eggs and hash browns. (I was 8 or 9 at that time)

I also have known people to make a version of chicken fried steak with fried eggs etc <<<that was actually better than I thought when I tried it.

Reactions: KMN

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
Chicken and waffles... sausage and pancakes... bacon and eggs... steak and eggs... ham steaks and eggs... crepes w/ flavors ranging from sweet to savory and everything in-between... casseroles and souffles... every kind of potatoes dish under the sun... stuff it in a biscuit or english muffin... or ring out some toast and fry an egg in the middle... and then wrap it all in a burrito... and omelets...

just some examples of breakfast...

ps. I've worked as a short-order cook for a year in a diner... I've made everything here and more...

Reactions: Plaguerave

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
is it normal for the replay gallery to only have stuff from the most recent version? Seems like that defeats the purpose of a gallery

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
is it normal for the replay gallery to only have stuff from the most recent version? Seems like that defeats the purpose of a gallery
I think, to see the scenes from before 0.15 you have to use 0.14, but im not sure(i don't look at the gallery to often)

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes