ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Chicken and waffles... sausage and pancakes... bacon and eggs... steak and eggs... ham steaks and eggs... crepes w/ flavors ranging from sweet to savory and everything in-between... casseroles and souffles... every kind of potatoes dish under the sun... stuff it in a biscuit or english muffin... or ring out some toast and fry an egg in the middle... and then wrap it all in a burrito... and omelets...

just some examples of breakfast...

ps. I've worked as a short-order cook for a year in a diner... I've made everything here and more...
dam reading everything you put down is making me hungry sooo much :p

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
i don't care what she feels as long as i .. i mean my MC can deep fuck her :love: i mean dam Granny/Mom/Sandy all look somewhat alike :love:
Geeze you guys are crazy just remember how Granny changed in her looks just after we hugged her now imagine how young she is going to be after the MC fucks the shit outta her. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Geeze you guys are crazy just remember how Granny changed in her looks just after we hugged her now imagine how young she is going to be after the MC fucks the shit outta her. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
i'm probably as old as Granny ... i mean hell i'm a great grandpa .. and i would bang the hell outta Ganny .. so is sooo fine .. kinda reminds me of the wife .... :love: .... and when she lets her hair down ... my motor starts running :love:

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
i'm probably as old as Granny ... i mean hell i'm a great grandpa .. and i would bang the hell outta Ganny .. so is sooo fine .. kinda reminds me of the wife .... :love: .... and when she lets her hair down ... my motor starts running :love:
Yeah maybe Granny will bathe in a tub full of semen for an hour and get 40 years younger. the youthful body lotion is now available at all participating stores. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah maybe Granny will bathe in a tub full of semen for an hour and get 40 years younger. the youthful body lotion is now available at all participating stores. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
she's perfect the way she is .... and i can't wait to "dig in" to Ganny ....... :love:

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I'm just looking forward to the tri-generational foursome(s) (will it be Elaine-Becca-Sandy, or Elane-Mary-Maddie? Hopefully both)

Reactions: csmk14

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm just looking forward to the tri-generational foursome(s) (will it be Elaine-Becca-Sandy, or Elane-Mary-Maddie? Hopefully both)
i was just gonna post .. that if Elaine lost 15-20 years .. we'd have Becca .. if Becca lost 15-20 years we'd have Sandy ... soo why not just keep them all and say thank the gods for 3 hotties ..
my greatest love in this game is Lucy love my cat girl :love:

Reactions: csmk14 and AmIReal

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
urghhh the newest version of ren'py sucks for me .. it won't run on my computer ... dammit i need to find out why ... this will make 30 games i can no longer play :cry:
Could it be because the 32bit .exe is missing? That would be weird though, I had to delete it from the archive because it gave people a false positive trojan message with certain antivirus.
Which windows
I'm doing the compressed version, it should have the x32 renpy.exe
From what I understand from different posts is that a new version of Ren'Py was released and the 32-bit exe has a heuristic signature similar to generic trojans and has not been updated in the exceptions of the AV applications. May not be for a while. Since I use a 64-bit OS this isn't a problem for me, although I do get the defender notifications that it was deleted.

FYI - The version of windows does not matter.

To play the game with the 32-bit exe, you will need to add an exception to your AV program.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
From what I understand from different posts is that a new version of Ren'Py was released and the 32-bit exe has a heuristic signature similar to generic trojans and has not been updated in the exceptions of the AV applications. May not be for a while. Since I use a 64-bit OS this isn't a problem for me, although I do get the defender notifications that it was deleted.

FYI - The version of windows does not matter.

To play the game with the 32-bit exe, you will need to add an exception to your AV program.
Killer7 being the great person he is ..made a 7.3.5 version on here ... which allowed me to play again ..... well me and several others :love: ....... a few pages back from this one (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes