BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Right here is pretty much all most Americans have for breakfast. No veggies other than grilled potatoes in wedge or hash brown (shredded) form. No meats other than sausage or bacon... Maybe ham sometimes... And quite a few of us don't bother eating at all - we just skip to lunch. Still, many only eat sugar-coated cereal with milk. Others just down 2-3 cups of coffee and 2-3 donuts.
Pancakes are interchangeable with waffles, French Toast (Cinnamon egg battered fried bread slices), or an Omelette...
View attachment 1041110
the most important thing we need to remember that not every culture is the same :D
So while americans may skip or have a light breakfast some countries in EUrope ...may have a strong?I'm not sure if that's the word but I'll go with that ..a strong breakfast...I for one eat breakfast skip lunch and go for dinner ...
Also this message is not meant to be taken with a harsh tone even though it might be ..confused?I'm not sure what the proper word is for that...anyway I'm not trying to insult anyone and breakfasts can be different in other countries :p

Reactions: Gavote
Mar 27, 2019
Hmm not that it is an every day thing but a full out German breakfast "Frühstück", like a family weekend, can look a lot like this:

View attachment 1040797 View attachment 1040798

A good sorted bakery looks like that:

View attachment 1040799
I think Terry Pratchett got the idea of Dwarf Battle Bread from this....

Germans tend to say breakfast is the most important meal in the day.
Not sure if I agree with that as I skip it most of the time.

Mahlzeit :coffee: ;)
God I miss Germany :cry:

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Regarding 0.17... I finished last night... It feels like this update is more of a bridge toward something huge and dramatic in the next update. There are a few plot-reveals and the 'surprises' here that just come off as 'oh, and another thing... this" instead of being built up and surprising the player. It almost felt sapped of fun and energy.
Had that feeling of a build up, too. Especially that Fiona's Island was mentioned.
Still going with my suspicion we are having a history lesson about the founding of Belugio. :sneaky:

Personally I cannot see any issue with the, hmm... teasers?

I love this story, these characters, and hope the amazing fun of the MNF gameplay returns in the next installment. Perhaps it's the fact that the dev is now splitting render and writing time between 2 visual novels? IDK it could be me as well, just not as invested?

The little cat week was fun, but the last few scenes, all the anal sex shit just turned me off big time. I know I've harped about it before and I know a lot of people consider shoving a penis in the shitter sexy, but to me, it's just not. at all. I'm even considering backtracking in the game to drop WON WON from my routes toward the harem ending.

The least the DEV could offer is a choice of denying anal to the women and simply going oral or vaginal instead. Go ahead and keep the Anal in there, but Give players that choice is all I'm asking.
Here we are at the issue that K7 cannot make everyone happy...
We at least have the option to unslelect the WonWon route. Bit of a thing to get back to there, but there is the other thing.
This story has proceeded so far, has been going on for so long now.
It`s impossible to hold the same level all the time.
There will be ups and downs and Dev will want to test different things.

While I cannot tell about K7's workflow, but for my creative work I like to have a side project that can help me get my mind off the main one if I get stuck/blocked.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
The little cat week was fun, but the last few scenes, all the anal sex shit just turned me off big time. I know I've harped about it before and I know a lot of people consider shoving a penis in the shitter sexy, but to me, it's just not. at all. I'm even considering backtracking in the game to drop WON WON from my routes toward the harem ending.
Well according to you'd think there would be more anal in the game. :KEK:

But really just fast forward through it. Choice would be nice of course but nobody forces you to masturbate to the anal scenes. And WonWon isn't going to scream anything plot relevant with a dick up her ass.

Reactions: Plaguerave

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Ok I finally got a hold of a computer that I could play this update on and I must confess even though Killer7 warned this was a lewd heavy update, nothing prepared me for the full frontal aggressive and public hand holding :oops:

Seriously my girl Fiona was a big highlight of this update. Melissa's scene was also too damn good.

I have zero complaints. Thank you Killer7

Shawdawg

Jan 10, 2018
Always loved this game for the story, characters (way they look and act), and the pacing.

But my only constructive critique of the game are the sex/love making scenes. While they are still pretty hot, they can be kind of bland too. The threesome scenes are even the same. Most scenes involve the mc and girl getting into a position, animation for the sex, finish. No extra foreplay, none of the mc or girl kissing them back or touching each other more, and no changes in position. Just thrust, cum, finish. Just my opinion is all, keeps this from a 5 star.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
You guys are going tu judge but I just download every single new update for my dude to being alone watching TV, aside from the occasional date with Tanja.

Im missing 99% of the game but I simply dont like Sandra but hey, I laugh very hard every time MC end watching TV alone hahaha, I do it for tradition more than anything. I pick the forever alone route and I wanna see how it ends for the MC haha.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You guys are going tu judge but I just download every single new update for my dude to being alone watching TV, aside from the occasional date with Tanja.

Im missing 99% of the game but I simply dont like Sandra but hey, I laugh very hard every time MC end watching TV alone hahaha, I do it for tradition more than anything. I pick the forever alone route and I wanna see how it ends for the MC haha.
Judging from the beginning of the vn, it would probably realistically end with him taking his life. I know dark, but he was at that point when she saved him.

Reactions: Noneless

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

I mean if you want to miss almost all of the content that is up to you, at that point I just don't get why would you still play the game. Can I just ask you wjy don't you like sandra?

Reactions: Noneless

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Judging from the beginning of the vn, it would probably realistically end with him taking his life. I know dark, but he was at that point when she saved him.
Everything is possibe!
Right now, his life (in my game) is to sit down and watch TV haha

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I mean if you want to miss almost all of the content that is up to you, at that point I just don't get why would you still play the game. Can I just ask you wjy don't you like sandra?
As I said, my first time playing I didnt noticed that skipping Sandra will cockblocking me with everyone else. But then It just become tradition to download a new version and see the MC struggle with monotony, being bored watching TV all day.
It makes my day, for some reason I consider it funny so here Im.

Also for Sandra, honestly isnt the type of character I would like in general, real or fictional. So I try to avoid her.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
There are a lot of emotional moments but they become more light hearted later on, the beginning is a bit more heavy on the emotional side especially with characters like Lucy, but the game is more about healing instead of keeping those wounds open.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes