Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
The need to flood every VN with that kink needs to stop or at least slow down, cause its getting old and is becoming a turn off.

It used to be like finding a unicorn which made it fun, but now it like mosquito's, too many and annoying.

Nothing against it just sick of seeing it.

Should be a choice to say nope like before. What happened to free will? Actually why give us the choice before but not this time?
I really, really don't see the problem here. Both of the girls were already very touchy with each other, it only happened with MC around and while MC was involved and both of them even said that they won't do anything on their own, that it was just for fun because MC was there. No idea why some people get so defensive over this. I'm not going to make the girls have fun with each other while MC isn't around ( even though I personally would not have an issue with that ). I think this was one of the hottest scenes in the game so far. But like Tristrix said, if this was the last nail in the coffin for you regarding my game then it be like that.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
She has a small appearance with Billy, I'm going to dive deeper into some of the sidegirls ( no pun intended ) with 0.18. Rosa, Billie, Ida and Celeste mainly.
May I humbly point out you seem to have forgotten a name? A small hint: starts with Mel and ends with issa ;):LOL:

If you really have a problem with that then I'm sorry
Damn right I have a problem with that :mad:: my problem is there was only two of the girls involved.....:LOL:

BTW, I wouldn't mind the girls to fool around with each other as well, but that's just my 0,02 US$ ;)

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
LOL you already put in dialog stating they been messing around without him around. So if thats the case then why need him at all?
No, they weren't messing around, they were touching each other to make the other one feel good. There was nothing sexual about it. You have to curb down your insecurity a bit man, that's not how it should work in a wholesome harem. Two roomates enjoying to touch each other and making each other feel good doesn't have to be sexual, you know?

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
It's not insecurity, its over saturation. Lesbians used to be rare and that made them sexy. Now they are a dime a dozen and that is just a turn off.
Okay, this is the last thing I'm going to say about this. Not a single girl in the game is a lesbian. We have Ida, who was in a relationship with girls, but who is bisexual. You have Mary and Fiona who had a sexual relationship but only because they balanced each other out with their kinks. Outside of those examples ( that still don't count as lesbians ) not a single girl in the game is lusting after another girl. All they want is MC. That doesn't mean they won't touch each other tho, especially not if it means to make the other girl feel good. This is how it is and this is how it always was.

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
so has anyone had any issues w/ the android ver... when I installed the new update it deleted my old saves... I have backups... but for some reason, the whole file structure is missing... and I cant add in a new one... kinda lost...

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
day5_lookatsabrinainbedroomnosmiletalk.png

Hello there you wonderful people!

This will be a very short progress update because I just released 0.17 and have nothing to say about 0.18 yet, so this post will be for My New Memories only! I hope all of you are enjoying 0.17, though!

The script for the third day is done and I'm currently making the last scenes to send them over to my render pc. With over 6000 lines of code the script is becoming very long already, which means that the initial release will be even longer than your usual My New Family updates. I also worked out some update plans for My New Memories. At the moment I'm planning that each update has three ingame days, compared to the six you already know from My New Family. This means I can provide steady updates for MNM while still working full time on MNF. Nothing of this is final and things can change. So far it's looking pretty good though.

I think I kind underestimated the time it takes to render pictures in daz3d, especially if I want to keep the dialogues dynamic, with changing expressions etc. But I think it's worth it, the extra time I'm taking to make these renders will hopefully add to the very emotional story I'm trying to tell with My New Memories. If you want to see more teasers then don't forget to join the discord - and if you didn't try the alpha yet, it's still available there!

And that's it for this week as well I think. More news regarding My New Family will follow next week, with work on 0.18 slowly starting this week. Like I said, I might need a little one week break from My New Family, but that doesn't mean I'm not working on it in general. It just means I'm working a bit slower than usual!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
View attachment 1037858

Hello there you wonderful people!

This will be a very short progress update because I just released 0.17 and have nothing to say about 0.18 yet, so this post will be for My New Memories only! I hope all of you are enjoying 0.17, though!

The script for the third day is done and I'm currently making the last scenes to send them over to my render pc. With over 6000 lines of code the script is becoming very long already, which means that the initial release will be even longer than your usual My New Family updates. I also worked out some update plans for My New Memories. At the moment I'm planning that each update has three ingame days, compared to the six you already know from My New Family. This means I can provide steady updates for MNM while still working full time on MNF. Nothing of this is final and things can change. So far it's looking pretty good though.

I think I kind underestimated the time it takes to render pictures in daz3d, especially if I want to keep the dialogues dynamic, with changing expressions etc. But I think it's worth it, the extra time I'm taking to make these renders will hopefully add to the very emotional story I'm trying to tell with My New Memories. If you want to see more teasers then don't forget to join the discord - and if you didn't try the alpha yet, it's still available there!

And that's it for this week as well I think. More news regarding My New Family will follow next week, with work on 0.18 slowly starting this week. Like I said, I might need a little one week break from My New Family, but that doesn't mean I'm not working on it in general. It just means I'm working a bit slower than usual!
Much Thanks for the share Pitrik

Killer7 great news but seriously take time if you need it. You burnt out helps neither you or us pervs:p

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
so has anyone had any issues w/ the android ver... when I installed the new update it deleted my old saves... I have backups... but for some reason, the whole file structure is missing... and I cant add in a new one... kinda lost...
Are you on Android 11? Because that was the main issue I personally was having, the persistent savefile thing doesn't work on Android 11 anymore ( Except if you give the game ultra permissions, which I don't really want to implement ). The saves are now stored in Android/Data/my.n.family again and will get deleted when you remove the app. Android 11 screwed Renpy pretty bad when it comes to the savegames.

Oh, and to the sidegirl thing: Of course Melissa and all the other side girls will get some love too. It was just that girls like Ida and Celeste didn't get anything at all this update ^^.

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
So, is this game still running the procedure: Frontal-Talking-Heads => Frontal-Nude-Torso => Sex Animation?
The last two updates had no angles, no showcasing, no-close-up, no visual erotica. I got so bored i quit mid-way.

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I figured that was the case... I tried to replay ver14, but as soon as I upgraded to ver17, the same thing happened again... guess I'm stuck replaying it on my laptop for the time being...

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
So, is this game still running the procedure: Frontal-Talking-Heads => Frontal-Nude-Torso => Sex Animation?
The last two updates had no angles, no showcasing, no-close-up, no visual erotica. I got so bored i quit mid-way.
The stuff you mention is pretty hard to pull off in Honey Select, at least in the ways you want it to be, since Honey Select doesn't feature real penetration. So if you got bored mid way last time, you will stay bored this time.

Reactions: Een Vieze Vent

KnolleJupp

Mar 24, 2020
I got so bored
You have to consider that MNF is a one man show. Killer7 does all the work alone.
By now MNF contains hours and hours of gameplay. And currently he is even working on a second game, MNM.

From all the work that needs to be accomplish the rendering takes the longest time.
Six ingame days in 4-6 weeks is a huge job. And he is doing that since over a year.

I don't know any other creator who satisfied his community more than Killer7.
It's not only the "graphics". There are indeed other games with way better animations.
It's the story and the emotions that makes MNF out of the ordinary.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes