AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
A Valentine's Day update of one of the most sweet visual novels on this site? Yes please! Thank you Killer7!
Sometimes i try to understand, how Killer7, can regularly keep the updates, with a great history, without the burnout, and the game is always great, look like he have a never ending imagination and energy. I do belive he is not a human being anymore :LOL: .

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Sometimes i try to understand, how Killer7, can regularly keep the updates, with a great history, without the burnout, and the game is always great, look like he have a never ending imagination and energy. I do belive he is not a human being anymore :LOL: .
because he is secretly a God of Love or the God of Passion(so we include Love and Lust together...and there you have a reference to another game XD) that's how he does it u.u

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Best game in this site, hands down

I still feel sorry that i had to stop being a Patreon due to financial issues on my end

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
ImperialD apparently holding shift while starting the exe allows you to change the render. Maybe this will help?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Well that's a first for me. A renpy version 7.4.x that had no issues opening on my windows 7 64bit with an 'ancient' graphics card.

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
i tried to get the 7.4.0 and 7.4.1 ren'py to work on my pc .. they just won't
Question: Have you just copied the new files over the old, or deleted the old files first and copied the new files to a fresh install? Every 7.4.x game I've installed, I had to delete the old version entirely, or it would just crash after replacing the files. "Installing" fresh would let them work.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Hey Killer7 is the bit about "I call it a house in the void." a wink to Zanith's A House In The Rift game? I immediately thought of that game when I saw that line.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlexTorch

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
Hey Killer7 is the bit about "I call it a house in the void." a wink to Zanith's A House In The Rift game? I immediately thought of that game when I saw that line.
I love that game but no, it's not. When Killer first started making MNF, he wasn't super fantastic at it yet (which is to be expected) and the house was just kinda floating in an empty void with no scenery in the background or anything. It's become sort of a running gag on the discord that's leaked into the game a time or two. Just a bit of 4th wall breaking fun there.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes