PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I really don't have any interest in meeting the mc's ex girlfriend. Why waste time with someone that already proved that she can't be trusted?
I totally get this, and mostly am of the same mind. However, there is a catharsis that I think some other people are seeking from having her show up, and be totally crushed by the mistake of letting him go/treating him poorly. I understand the desire for that, even if I don't feel like it's something I would personally include. Not important for the story, really, but could prove to be an emotionally satisfying moment for some.

Moot point, though, given that (based on what other people have said, I'm not about to dig through this enormous thread to verify) Killer7 has said it's absolutely not happening.

Reactions: Badjourasmix

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I just think it would be interesting to meet MC ex-gf.
And show her what she lost. She had lost the opportunity to be with such a cool pelican. :sneaky:

But unfortunately I don't know if there will ever be such an opportunity. :confused:
I don't know if I remember correctly.. but there used to be a conversation about ex-gf not coming back to the game, not even for a moment. It's a pity.
The only problem with that is how will she react if she saw MC after what MC's dad did to her BF that she cheated on the MC with?

Granted its not the MC's fault that the bastard did what he did but that doesn't mean she wouldn't hold a grudge and take it out on the MC.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
why bring back the past GF .. no sense in that .... MC's going to be a daddy .. a few times :love:
so again why waste the players time .. with someone who isn't even a thought now ... ;)

Reactions: csmk14 and Pmktrn17

Nijuichi21

Jan 31, 2019
Can someone give me the save file where the mc went to his step sister apartment? I remembered i stop playing at that scene. And uhm can you pls name the mc "Jun" idk if there's a name changer ingame.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Can someone give me the save file where the mc went to his step sister apartment? I remembered i stop playing at that scene. And uhm can you pls name the mc "Jun" idk if there's a name changer ingame.
there iis no name change also not sure who this step sister is but I think your talking about Alice witch would be his half-sister as they share a father but not mother as Lucy and sandra are also half sisters to the Mc jus the other way they share the same mother but not father also Alice is isn't at a apartment but a hotel also that is very close to the start of game id say just restart if you want to speed up that part up use the skip button
side note seeing your that far back you need. to download ch 1-9 play through it fully then load that save into ch 10+

Last edited:
Reactions: Oghmios1337

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Here it is people, the release of 0.17! It's going to be a pretty lewd update again thanks to the little cat week,
but we also get some nice new reveals regarding certain girls ( Alice, for example ) that will hopefully warm your heart!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Last edited:

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Here it is people, the release of 0.17! It's going to be a pretty lewd update again thanks to the little cat week,
but we also get some nice new reveals regarding certain girls ( Alice, for example ) that will hopefully warm your heart!

Download links:

Win/Linux: MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - -

WoooHooo time for a little excitement. :p :p:p:p:cool::cool::cool::cool:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

Download links:

Win/Linux: MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - -

urghhh the newest version of ren'py sucks for me .. it won't run on my computer ... dammit i need to find out why ... this will make 30 games i can no longer play :cry:

• Wow
Reactions: csmk14

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
urghhh the newest version of ren'py sucks for me .. it won't run on my computer ... dammit i need to find out why ... this will make 30 games i can no longer play :cry:
Could it be because the 32bit .exe is missing? That would be weird though, I had to delete it from the archive because it gave people a false positive trojan message with certain antivirus.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Could it be because the 32bit .exe is missing? That would be weird though, I had to delete it from the archive because it gave people a false positive trojan message with certain antivirus.
i wish i knew what my computers problem with it is ..... all i know is that every game i used to play on the last version of ren'py ran great with the new version of ren'py , they dont run at all :confused:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
How old is your computer, is it maybe you are using the 64bit exe and your pc is only old 32bit.
Are you using a real anti-virus suite, if you're using a piece of shit perhaps it is blocking it from running, have you tried looking in the quarantined/isolation in your AV.
Sadly not all AV are the same, there are ones like KIS, the My New Family of AV, and shitty ones, like windows defender.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
lol .. you left it at 64 bit .... i'm at 32 .. :LOL:

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
lol .. you left it at 64 bit .... i'm at 32 .. :LOL:
Well if you want I can send you the 32bit exe and you can see if that one works. But like I said, it gave everyone a virus warning with Windows defender so I removed it from the archive :D

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes