Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah I know HS needs less time for renders, but still, some of the stuff is just a joke.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah Becca and Fiona have a very close emotional relationship, but it is not and never was sexual in nature. That is my point, why would they change that themselves after all that time. If they had wanted to, they would have done so long before MC came back and now they have both even less reason to need each other in that way. Now I do think that things will happen between Yvonne and her niece, just not sure it will happen shown on screen besides in scenes where MC is also there.

So if anything would happen in that way, it would be either MC making it happen by making Fiona a full live in member of the harem or Becca making MC happy with another special gift.
Ah gotcha sorry I misunderstood what you meant originally. Thanks for taking the time to explain:)

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah I know HS needs less time for renders, but still, some of the stuff is just a joke.
Well do not underestimate the cost of perfectionism. If look at a game like Stay True, Stay You I can understand why those updates are so small. That game might well be an example of perfect being the enemy of good enough. It is not only laziness, real life, equipment and such factors that make some updates seem small and sadly yeah not all devs are also good project managers. :p

Sometimes I do think we players are to eager to look for the bad behind devs (though there are bad examples of course)instead of accepting developing games is not easy and some are just better at it as others.

Reactions: X_Alascato

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I am not looking for bad devs, I just can't understand why there be such differences is how long and how much content there can be from updates.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I am not looking for bad devs, I just can't understand why there be such differences is how long and how much content there can be from updates.
All the things I mentioned before are valid reasons why amount of content per period can widely differ between devs and if you also remember most devs are at best glorified amateurs even if make some profit and even if are talented at coding, writing and rendering. They still might not be great at managing projects or working with others and in the end there is only so much one person can do.

Now if a lone dev is less good at each of these aspects that will also limit their output. We can wish all devs were perfect and great at their craft, but that will always stay an illusion I am afraid. :)

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Yeah Becca and Fiona have a very close emotional relationship, but it is not and never was sexual in nature. That is my point, why would they change that themselves after all that time. If they had wanted to, they would have done so long before MC came back and now they have both even less reason to need each other in that way. Now I do think that things will happen between Yvonne and her niece, just not sure it will happen shown on screen besides in scenes where MC is also there.

So if anything would happen in that way, it would be either MC making it happen by making Fiona a full live in member of the harem or Becca making MC happy with another special gift.
Becca had no problem with getting into a threesome with her daughter. One would think the hurdle would be lower for a friend than a daughter. But I could be wrong given the material at hand.

But I think the limit in this case is more Fiona. She's the one that currently wants to keep it at friends + fuckbuddies. If she'd go full lovey dovey mode it more be easier for her to join in. Although in my mind there's nothing wrong with a GF + fuckbuddy threesome given that they know about each other.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Becca had no problem with getting into a threesome with her daughter. One would think the hurdle would be lower for a friend than a daughter. But I could be wrong given the material at hand.

But I think the limit in this case is more Fiona. She's the one that currently wants to keep it at friends + fuckbuddies. If she'd go full lovey dovey mode it more be easier for her to join in. Although in my mind there's nothing wrong with a GF + fuckbuddy threesome given that they know about each other.
Yeah it does not really matter who is the limiting factor as such, just that there was in past and there has nothing much changed in their relation to change that. I do not know exactly what Killer has planned for Fiona, but I would not be surprised if her goddaughter will lure her even deeper into that family and we will have that Becca gift scene likely way before Fiona surrenders fully. :p

Also not sure how Fiona will fully react when Becca gets really pregnant. :p That might change something in Fiona possibly.

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
Enjoy the mod!

Edit: Updated to Pt. 2 v0.16

Note: IMPORTANT MAKE SURE YOU ARE DOWNLOADING VERSION APPROPRIATE FILE OF THE MOD:
v0.1-0.14 First File; v0.15 ON Second file. If you don't read this I'm not responsible.

Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

IMPORTANT: You will need to install the (Ipatch) yourself as I am not taking chances including it with the way Patreon is ATM (if you don't know what that is, ask someone in the thread).
*Also, this is all my own code from scratch your saves should work just fine with this though.*

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Hi zoey. No idea whats wrong but after installing the walkthrough mod, images arent loading. starting from the beginning

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I have said it before but, fuck we are spoilt cunts aren't we, after playing updates for other games recently I can't help but think, "it took you 3 - 4 months to that amount of content" and then think back to how we get stuff like what 6 or 7 weeks for this game and twice as much as other games.

Can't help but wonder, are they just lazy, or is Killer7 a super secrete escaped advance AI with an incest fetish.
Just incase for stupid people. :D
Yeah, Killer certainly does spoil us that way.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The only thing I don't like about this game, is the fact that we still don't have sex scenes with Elaine.
OK just finished Ch.6, and I just have to know, is there any plans to give some sexy time lovin to Elaine? Not normally my thing, but getting some serious gilf vibes, and let's be honest, she's still got an impressive rack. ;)

Btw, I did like how when Becca mentioned she wasn't sure about having the girlfriend label, mc shot back with how 'bout wife instead. Only to then have her follow that up with, sure why not, their relationship couldn't get any weirder and if she ever was willing to remarry, he would be it. Bravo to that Becca, Sandra threesome, Fucking Priceless. :love:(y)

Reactions: Qmil679
Nov 11, 2019
I have said it before but, fuck we are spoilt cunts aren't we, after playing updates for other games recently I can't help but think, "it took you 3 - 4 months to that amount of content" and then think back to how we get stuff like what 6 or 7 weeks for this game and twice as much as other games.

Can't help but wonder, are they just lazy, or is Killer7 a super secrete escaped advance AI with an incest fetish.
Just incase for stupid people. :D

You're not alone, I have those thoughts as well. What 7 is able to achieve literally blows everyone out of the water. DAZ is different I know, but even BD used to put out 200 renders every week.

Reactions: Havik79

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
OK just finished Ch.6, and I just have to know, is there any plans to give some sexy time lovin to Elaine? Not normally my thing, but getting some serious gilf vibes, and let's be honest, she's still got an impressive rack. ;)

Btw, I did like how when Becca mentioned she wasn't sure about having the girlfriend label, mc shot back with how 'bout wife instead. Only to then have her follow that up with, sure why not, their relationship couldn't get any weirder and if she ever was willing to remarry, he would be it. Bravo to that Becca, Sandra threesome, Fucking Priceless. :love:(y)
Well I would be surprised if Elaine will not fall one day, but she is not in a hurry yet. :p

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well I would be surprised if Elaine will not fall one day, but she is not in a hurry yet. :p
I agree, most of all because she is still very much in love with her dead husband. It's actually touching the emotion shown in the scenes when she talks of it. One of the major reasons my heart softened towards her.

Reactions: DA22

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017

You're not alone, every new update i've increasingly felt the need to do to Elaine what Count Vlad did to his subjects, only swapping the wood spikes with MC dick

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

Patience, that's what we need! ;)
I don't remember which ep, but later in the game there is a beautiful scene with Elaine. Play and you'll get to this scene.

As for Becca .. she is my favourite woman in this game. :love:
Okay, we have a lot of wonderful and special women here. But somehow I get special attention and affection for Becca.

Maybe it's because MC and Becca have a relationship between mom and son (the biggest taboo), and they've suffered a lot in their lives. In addition, they did not see each other through all this for a long time.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes