dante86

Jun 30, 2018
I'm looking forward to seeing how the truth continues to see what happens with the grandmother and if Alice is pregnant and of course the wedding to see if she only takes out Sandra's or also the rest xd

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Ok, umm, wow. I just found this game thanks to the bit of advertising in WVM. Why have I never experienced this before? It is fantastic. I couldn't turn it off I was so engrossed in the story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One last time, I love this story and the world created for it and I look forward to reading the next chapter.

You did not leave Melissa off your top ten list :mad:

:p it's all good. Glad you found this vn. It's truly unique and beautiful
Most importantly he got number 1 right. Though someone needs to have some very serious words with him about his placement of Fiona.

I nearly had a very embarrassing melt down over his placement, because I only read the character spoiler and missed the top 10.

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
Tanja, who was like a dumpster fire rose like phoenix and became one of my best choices to actually try to be consistent.

It was worth it, at least for me. She doesn't need to be even more broken, and it felt ooc when the mc goes and becomes her "master" and suddently spout about second chances and etc.

So, yeah. I like Tanja. And grandma. A-and even the otakus.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Sebhero

Oct 1, 2017
Tanja, who was like a dumpster fire rose like phoenix and became one of my best choices to actually try to be consistent.

It was worth it, at least for me. She doesn't need to be even more broken, and it felt ooc when the mc goes and becomes her "master" and suddently spout about second chances and etc.

they already hav a few kissing sceans

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020

Wow, so granny is the only one in the family not joining the harem? ;)Assuming we stay friends with Fiona, is it always going to be a dom/sub roleplay with her? I do like that we’re now friends, especially since she lowered her guard and let the mc see a different side of her. Just not a fan of the rough sex (choking, name calling, degradation).

Glad to hear Tanja working out since I also decided to give her a second chance and was worried how Lucy would react.

Just finished ch.5, looking forward to see where this goes from here. I was honestly worried I’d have a harder time forgiving granny for what she makes the mc do, but as long as she doesn’t try to break up the mc and Sandra, I’m willing to forgive and give her a second chance.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Wow, so granny is the only one in the family not joining the harem? ;)Assuming we stay friends with Fiona, is it always going to be a dom/sub roleplay with her? I do like that we’re now friends, especially since she lowered her guard and let the mc see a different side of her. Just not a fan of the rough sex (choking, name calling, degradation).

Glad to hear Tanja working out since I also decided to give her a second chance and was worried how Lucy would react.

Just finished ch.5, looking forward to see where this goes from here. I was honestly worried I’d have a harder time forgiving granny for what she makes the mc do, but as long as she doesn’t try to break up the mc and Sandra, I’m willing to forgive and give her a second chance.
Brings back memories of my first playthrough :) enjoy the rest of the brilliant ride

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020

For me Fiona is part of the core. The development of her relationship with MC and the rest of the family is just beautiful.

You are in for a ride my friend :coffee:

Brings back memories of my first playthrough :) enjoy the rest of the brilliant ride
Ahh those were the times.
Still are.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Well 5 chapters down, at least another 5 more to go. I’m honestly surprised there are characters I thought I’d hate, but somehow my whole opinion on them changes once I learn a little more about them.

anything I should look out for or towards? Spoilers welcome, lol.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well 5 chapters down, at least another 5 more to go. I’m honestly surprised there are characters I thought I’d hate, but somehow my whole opinion on them changes once I learn a little more about them.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Have some tissues ready some scenes dust may get in your eyes... yeah dust.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Not into that normally, but well done here.

Sounds good, crossing fingers things go well with granny (once I realized why she did what she did, it was hard to still stay mad at her... at least in her own misguided way, she never gave up or forgot her grandson, even if sadly Becca did).

Looking forward to the pregnancy since I already told Sandra she can stop taking the pill. Was surprised Maddie wanted in on that, hopefully money won’t be an issue once kids are on their way. :oops:;)

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Sounds good, crossing fingers things go well with granny (once I realized why she did what she did, it was hard to still stay mad at her... at least in her own misguided way, she never gave up or forgot her grandson, even if sadly Becca did).

Looking forward to the pregnancy since I already told Sandra she can stop taking the pill. Was surprised Maddie wanted in on that, hopefully money won’t be an issue once kids are on their way. :oops:;)
Fiona would never allow money to be a issue. ;)

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018

We have Fiona as a Sugar Mom.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Fiona will see to it that they will never be in need of money

Damn! double ninja'd!

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020

The Granny issue, especially the implications with Fiona ( not sure at which chapter that was introduced ), is going to be resolved. With an extra Lady placed into MCs lap.
Sandra will not just stop taking the pill, beware of massive Onion Ninja attack in that story arc.
Ahh Maddy, the strongest girl in the universe. Their letter thing is getting weirder and better.

Thinking back about all this and more...

Dammit K7, how the hell do you do that ??

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
What this game needs is a 7-way weekend-long orgy...

Seriously, these people spend more time talking or arguing about sharing MC than they do ACTUALLY sharing him.

It's not a TRUE harem unless they all are naked at the same time and lined up for their turn, and then licking the cum out of each other.
I would like to point you in the direction of google it is your friend...

"Harem is a kind of story in anime and manga where a male character is surrounded and loved by many female characters. Suzuka, Love Hina, Ai Yori Aoshi, Rosario + Vampire and Sekirei are just a few examples.[link removed] Most of the time the females are romantically interested in the main character. The term "harem" is generally not used by itself, but as an adjective to the genre—such as harem anime or harem manga. The term orginates from the arabic word "hareem" which literally means women and was also used to refer to one man many women like a sultan hareem."

Any definition of harem you look up there is no mentions of a massive ass group orgy and there does not need to be one for it to be a harem.

Reactions: Naxos
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes