Sebhero

Oct 1, 2017
it is a good story/game but the 0.15-0.16 cliffhanger was a bit odd i mean Lucy was crying saying the MC will not be able to
Get her pregnant end 0.15 but start of 0.16 turns out it is becose she already is pregnant so she can't get it agine
will it is possible in real world but laws of physics will make some games boring if followed so okay

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
it is a good story/game but the 0.15-0.16 cliffhanger was a bit odd i mean Lucy was crying saying the MC will not be able to
Get her pregnant end 0.15 but start of 0.16 turns out it is becose she already is pregnant so she can't get it agine
will it is possible in real world but laws of physics will make some games boring if followed so okay
Says a lot more about you if you couldn't figure it out, they ain't cliffhangers, you don't need to be Tesla to figure them out.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I think the only way to get Killer to relax is to steal his computer. Then give him a stack of paper and some crayons and He will still produce a story. As for the cop frisking not good enough strip search each other and I'm in. Well Happy New Year, Yes I could complain about last year, But I'm not going too. My life improved last year, A wife and M.I.L. that is not afraid to show the wild side. So I will Wish everybody a better Year than last Year. Have Fun
Quite a few of us hounded him on discord to breathe once in awhile we know MNF and MNM are his drug addiction but dang it some times ya gotta come up for air! lol j/p

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Um am I getting him mixed up or does Killer7 have depression, in which case does sort of make sense, if working hard distracts him and or makes him feel good, it can benefit, on the other hand as someone who has PTSD and anxiety and depression, you can find yourself getting stuck trying to get back into something, and can take you a while to get back into it, or doing anything.

Not to mention he has said he has been worried about what people might say if he takes time off, while he is far from being the milkaholic of Milfy City or Radiant, and all of us would support him, there are guys in Mist claiming the sister giving you a standing footjob and calling you names is femdom, so there are a lot of dumb people who say dumb fucking shit.

Unless I am wrong about Killer7 in which case disregard.

Reactions: Plaguerave

Sebhero

Oct 1, 2017
Do we get any more of the Ladys joining the Specila relationships in 0.17?
Like Rosa & Billie or Granma/Elaine (i always use incest mod) maybe Melissa

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Um am I getting him mixed up or does Killer7 have depression, in which case does sort of make sense, if working hard distracts him and or makes him feel good, it can benefit, on the other hand as someone who has PTSD and anxiety and depression, you can find yourself getting stuck trying to get back into something, and can take you a while to get back into it, or doing anything.

Not to mention he has said he has been worried about what people might say if he takes time off, while he is far from being the milkaholic of Milfy City or Radiant, and all of us would support him, there are guys in Mist claiming the sister giving you a standing footjob and calling you names is femdom, so there are a lot of dumb people who say dumb fucking shit.

Unless I am wrong about Killer7 in which case disregard.
Its not my place to confirm or deny anything that is for Killer what I will say is over the last 3 months of getting to know him he is a worry wart but he is a good hearted person.

I don't want to overstep any boundaries here so I am going to stop there

Reactions: Dragon59

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Its not my place to confirm or deny anything that is for Killer what I will say is over the last 3 months of getting to know him he is a worry wart but he is a good hearted person.

I don't want to overstep any boundaries here so I am going to stop there
Fair enough, no one said he wasn't a good person, but I was trying to explain from my own experiences how it can be hard to get back into things when you take a break when you have mental health issues.

Maybe he doesn't have this problem, but I was just trying to explain to people why it can be hard to stop doing something.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Fair enough, no one said he wasn't a good person, but I was trying to explain from my own experiences how it can be hard to get back into things when you take a break when you have mental health issues.

Maybe he doesn't have this problem, but I was just trying to explain to people why it can be hard to stop doing something.
I know you were not trying to say he isn't good I was just adding what I know and what I have experienced and what not.

And yea taking a break then getting back into stuff is rough especially when you have that moment of not thinkin about working on something even though you might want to still while trying to enjoy free time then suddenly your like crap free time over back to work does a number to people some times.

Reactions: Havik79

linkmeister

Dec 27, 2017
Awesome Game. Loved the story until now. Keep up the good work (y)

Also, can´t wait for the next Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time hehe

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
Jesus Christ the hands for womyn need to be replaced with models that don't look like Yeti hands. Other than that fun title.

If anyone here knows how to edit the incest patch, can i ask for a favor to edit it to replace mom and sis and everything with step-mom and step-sis and shit? I prefer the non-incest, but housemate and tenant is just uncanny valley as the default choice of identifiers and sounds dumb to me when put into context in many dialogues. Basically a non-incest patch v.2.0 to increase writing quality since default just breaks my immersion with how off it sounds.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Jesus Christ the hands for womyn need to be replaced with models that don't look like Yeti hands. Other than that fun title.

If anyone here knows how to edit the incest patch, can i ask for a favor to edit it to replace mom and sis and everything with step-mom and step-sis and shit? I prefer the non-incest, but housemate and tenant is just uncanny valley as the default choice of identifiers and sounds dumb to me when put into context in many dialogues. Basically a non-incest patch v.2.0 to increase writing quality since default just breaks my immersion with how off it sounds.
I guess it would be semi-incest, since Patreon counts step-sibling the same as half- or full-sibling--forbidden.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Looking forward to seeing how the game progresses! Does anyone know an estimated time frame for the game being finished (hopefully a while)

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
I guess it would be semi-incest, since Patreon counts step-sibling the same as half- or full-sibling--forbidden.
Patreon being full tard as usual, not surprised. Damn maggots. Well the request still stands if anyone can do it for here.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Looking forward to seeing how the game progresses! Does anyone know an estimated time frame for the game being finished (hopefully a while)
I would say we are halfway there now. We have three girls confirmed pregnant and at least one that is a very likely "maybe". With Elaine joining the harem we have three more to go for the main girls ( the side girls won't really be counted for the total goal of getting everyone pregnant ) ^^.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I would say we are halfway there now. We have three girls confirmed pregnant and at least one that is a very likely "maybe". With Elaine joining the harem we have three more to go for the main girls ( the side girls won't really be counted for the total goal of getting everyone pregnant ) ^^.
It's a shame that honey select is so limited and there aren't any good angles of a creampie with the impregnations. I sure would love to make a signature for this game. heh

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes