Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I want the sequel, My New Pancakes. We get to basically relive the entire story from the perspective of a single lonely pancake that somehow always manages to evade the MC's voracious appetite at the last second while trying to find love.
I'm just not sure if there would be lewd bits, I don't think we're quite ready for that.
Vivid dreams of hot butter and sticky syrup ;)

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Isn't there a song about that?
"I'm hot buttered!
Lick me and see!
I've got a ton of syurp on top of me!
C'mon baby, you can pour more than that!
I'm hot buttered, hot buttered!"
Well played, lol out of reacts but seriously well played :)

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
I dunno who likes pancakes more. This game's main character or Helltaker's harem lol. In fact, if any of the ladies copied Helltaker's pancake recipe then I'm willing to bet 3 stacks (3 thousand for those that don't know what I meant) that he would carry her to the bedroom and not only take her to the bone zone damn near immediately, but surpass his current limit of how many times he can bust a nut by a high amount.

Oghmios1337

Mar 16, 2018
I want the sequel, My New Pancakes. We get to basically relive the entire story from the perspective of a single lonely pancake that somehow always manages to evade the MC's voracious appetite at the last second while trying to find love.
I'm just not sure if there would be lewd bits, I don't think we're quite ready for that.
so its a horror game

• Haha
Reactions: csmk14 and Uthuriel

Mythal

Oct 25, 2018
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label daysixtynineproposal is defined twice, at
File "game/chapter9.rpyc", line 11220 and
File "game/ending.rpyc", line 17.

The label daysixtyninesleeptime is defined twice, at
File "game/chapter9.rpyc", line 11089 and
File "game/ending.rpyc", line 31.

The label daysixtynineafterbeccatime is defined twice, at
File "game/chapter9.rpyc", line 11073 and
File "game/ending.rpyc", line 34.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sat Mar 20 00:46:26 2021

How can i fix this? WHen i try open the files with notepad, i just get gibberish :(

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Looks like you might've unzipped one version over another maybe?, did you try and merge the two versions (0.14 and 0.17)? they need to be separate (though they share a save directory). Worst case just redownload whichever part you're on.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Looks like you might've unzipped one version over another maybe?, did you try and merge the two versions (0.14 and 0.17)? they need to be separate (though they share a save directory). Worst case just redownload whichever part you're on.
That was my thought too but I'm not sure either. We need Killer for tech support. :KEK:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
It does Sound like what Alutarox said. Please make a new folder for each Version, never overwrite.

Mythal

Oct 25, 2018
aah okey! Yea i did unzip 17 over 14 as i saw they had the same .exe file name. That must have beeen my error then. Thx for the clerification!

Reactions: Killer7

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
amateur here, been trying different things here for the past hour
i can't seem to load the .17
what am i doing wrong?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just to be certain, you saved when the game opened the save menu for you, right? Cos it's only saves made on that exact moment that work.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
amateur here, been trying different things here for the past hour
i can't seem to load the .17
what am i doing wrong?
Did you finish 0.14? If yes then you should start 0.17 separately and should be able to continue normally.

Or does it crash when you try to start 0.17?

Jordan_K

Feb 18, 2021
Just to be certain, you saved when the game opened the save menu for you, right? Cos it's only saves made on that exact moment that work.
it never opened a save menu for me.
i'm using a linux laptop a friend gave me.

Did you finish 0.14? If yes then you should start 0.17 separately and should be able to continue normally.

Or does it crash when you try to start 0.17?
when i hit start new game in .17 it says i need to load a save, so i go throught prompts and it just ends and i have to start it up again.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
when i hit start new game in .17 it says i need to load a save, so i go throught prompts and it just ends and i have to start it up again.
Assuming everything is working as intended, 0.14 should end with the game forcefully opening the save menu after the proposal to Sandy if you went that route this save is the only save that 0.17 will accept from 0.14.

Jordan_K

Feb 18, 2021
Assuming everything is working as intended, 0.14 should end with the game forcefully opening the save menu after the proposal to Sandy if you went that route this save is the only save that 0.17 will accept from 0.14.
oh i didn't go that route. it ends at burning the will from the father, maybe a few scenes after that, that's it.

This is the entire error.

Last edited by a moderator:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
You have to finish 0.14 before you can play 0.17. That's the save menu
screenshot0004.png

You should have gotten this message after finishing 0.14 to create a save fro which you can continue to 0.17.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes