Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I still think one day you will be a proud member of the Elaine gang, but I am happy that you like her now.
You've been right before so we shall see. :)
you have seen how Granny looks with her hair down .. O.M.G. she's like enjoying a fine wine ... yummy :love:
Yeah Killer7 did an awesome fucking job of keeping her the same but highlighting the beauty that was there hidden. She did look gorgeous

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You've been right before so we shall see. :)

Yeah Killer7 did an awesome fucking job of keeping her the same but highlighting the beauty that was there hidden. She did look gorgeous
when you really look at Sandy / Mom / Granny you can see how they look alike just different ages ... and dam now i have to take some heart pills :p

Reactions: csmk14

Jordan_K

Feb 18, 2021
ok i dont get it. i told maddie no, don't wanna train and we end up in the gym anyways, training. what gives?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
ok i dont get it. i told maddie no, don't wanna train and we end up in the gym anyways, training. what gives?
Morning.
It's probably an unfinished path. My recommendation for now is that you pick the top if you want something and the other if not.
Let's try to summon the wise one.

Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
This only happens when you also didn't go for Sandra. It seems I forgot a flag there that lets you jump the event if you didn't go for Sandra as well. So it works correctly that if you say no, you won't go to the gym with Maddie, but only if you went for Sandra at least ( which is a must by the way, you need Sandra ^^ ). Will fix that for another time.

Reactions: Jordan_K

Jordan_K

Feb 18, 2021
This only happens when you also didn't go for Sandra. It seems I forgot a flag there that lets you jump the event if you didn't go for Sandra as well. So it works correctly that if you say no, you won't go to the gym with Maddie, but only if you went for Sandra at least ( which is a must by the way, you need Sandra ^^ ). Will fix that for another time.
i avoided everyone except lucy so far, i was trying to be good and go all in for Lucy.

Jordan_K

Feb 18, 2021
Also, one more thing. When you have the option to ask Sandra in the beginning about "Lucy" and you skip this, she tells you anyways and lucy gets mad at sandra lol. not sure if there was another path. sorry. im either breaking the game or choosing the wrong stuff

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Also, one more thing. When you have the option to ask Sandra in the beginning about "Lucy" and you skip this, she tells you anyways and lucy gets mad at sandra lol. not sure if there was another path. sorry. im either breaking the game or choosing the wrong stuff
Poor Maddie... She is one of the few "sane" people in this family and then no training... :ROFLMAO:

My pr0 tip. Go for all the girls. They all deserve love.

I'm not sure if going for a single girl works yet. You'll miss much content if you do that.

I'd suggest the harem path for now.

Jordan_K

Feb 18, 2021
Poor Maddie... She is one of the few "sane" people in this family and then no training... :ROFLMAO:

My pr0 tip. Go for all the girls. They all deserve love.

I'm not sure if going for a single girl works yet. You'll miss much content if you do that.

I'd suggest the harem path for now.
looks like i have no choice actually. maddie is telling me she likes me even though i tried to push away lol.
i really wanted lucy, i feel so bad for her.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
You're not really breaking the game but like the game tells you in the beginning, the love route that leads you into having a harem is the main route at the moment. So while you will be able to go for single girls later down the road, for now you need Sandra to at least get all the household girls. Without Sandra you won't get Lucy at the moment. If you just want to go for Sandy and Lucy however, that works. But you need Sandra.

It is a harem game. No one will get mad if you go for every girl in the game, this includes Lucy. Lucy won't be angry if you have other girlfriends ;).

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
You're not really breaking the game but like the game tells you in the beginning, the love route that leads you into having a harem is the main route at the moment. So while you will be able to go for single girls later down the road, for now you need Sandra to at least get all the household girls. Without Sandra you won't get Lucy at the moment. If you just want to go for Sandy and Lucy however, that works. But you need Sandra.

It is a harem game. No one will get mad if you go for every girl in the game, this includes Lucy. Lucy won't be angry if you have other girlfriends ;).
Can you get super naked ginger cuddle time without Li?
Not that I'm going to try that. :ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes