alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Hi all i found a typo in name after mc father dies talking with lucy outside thaugt dev should
Previous line is "let me help you, Lucy" (or words to that effect) this is the MC saying what he thinks Lucy is struggling to articulate; he's saying it, but from her perspective if that makes sense.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Previous line is "let me help you, Lucy" (or words to that effect) this is the MC saying what he thinks Lucy is struggling to articulate; he's saying it, but from her perspective if that makes sense.
Pretty much this, yes. He is saying what he thinks Lucy would say in that moment.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Okay, I had to just jump in here...

Recently downloaded the game to give it a try and was happily clicking my way through it for a couple of hours. And THEN I get the "Chapter 2" mark. After like... Several HOURS of content...

Holy shit, how much is actually in this game?!?
There are currently 12 chapters, though the later ones are shorter than the first few. I think K7 is doing a chapter/an update (~6 in-game days) atm, but they used to last longer in-game.

Still, there's a shit-ton of content here.

D

Deleted member 3181120

OK This is not a criticism, just a question.
When there is a big meal in the game I see this. What is that? Taxidermy on a cake?
1615690469641.png

• Haha
Reactions: Talmadge
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes