Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Hey, Killer7. Just curious. Are you going to share your new game My New Memories on here? Would love to be a patreon and try it out, but I'm too poor to be able to afford even the smallest donations. LoL. I learned of it through WVM and would love to try it out! This game is great, and I bet it would be as well. Thanks!

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
there high chance he release it in public in this year, when make more content, if we lucky - maybe end of summer or fall
he has two rigs: 1 for MNF and 1 for MNM - if he gets more sponsors for MNF he will buy a third one and the process may speed up

Last edited:
Reactions: Talmadge

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Hey, Killer7. Just curious. Are you going to share your new game My New Memories on here? Would love to be a patreon and try it out, but I'm too poor to be able to afford even the smallest donations. LoL. I learned of it through WVM and would love to try it out! This game is great, and I bet it would be as well. Thanks!
The release will be pretty soon and I will post it here, yes. If you join my discord you can test the alpha already if you want :).

Canuck1980

Sep 2, 2020
Okay... I just got to a certain conversation... that I REALLY don't want to spoil for anyone else... but I'll just say I heard a sound that made me laugh my ass off for a solid minute when I heard it :p

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Okay... I just got to a certain conversation... that I REALLY don't want to spoil for anyone else... but I'll just say I heard a sound that made me laugh my ass off for a solid minute when I heard it :p
Now that is a good proper use of a first post here! Teasing us pirates with a good time we are waiting for. Respect. :)

Can not wait.

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
I just noticed that Killer has placed some subliminal message in the game:
If you take the gingers' names in the usual order and take the (rounded as usual) first, second and third third of them respectively, you get Sa(ndraL)u(cyAli)ce! (Without rounding, it would actually be the last two thirds of Alice's 'c' and another third of a character from Lucy that could be taken from the beginning of her 'c', but it isn't the center third of the name then.) Now, we all know that the gingers are juicy and maybe even spicy and go well with meat, right? Sneaky of you, Killer, very sneaky.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019
Progress Update | 15/03/2021

Hello there you wonderful and very cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you may have noticed, I was able to release beta 2 last week. I think I'm finally back on a good schedule where I can provide weekly beta updates for the patrons again, so expect another beta sometimes this week ( my guess would be the weekend, like usual ). Beta 3 also means teaser post shortly after!

Work on 0.18 is also getting way better now, I feel more comfortable again and I'm confident that this update will be a very nice and more relaxed one than the last two. What I mean with that is that while it won't have as many lewd scenes as 0.17, it will have way more emotional moments with the girls. And there is one girl in particular that might finally accept her feelings for MC, making her a real girlfriend instead of just a friend with benefits...I'm not going to spoil more, but the events that will unfold will change their relationship forever - And for the better!

I was also busy with working on My New Memories again over the weekend. I can now say that I fully finished writing the fourth day ( and my proofreader has corrected the script already as well ) and I'm currently making the renders for it while writing for My New Family. The one you see in this weeks post is from the beginning of day four, where our MC will have a small breakfast with Sabrina - at home! I really can't wait to release this game to all of you amazing people, the feedback I have gotten from patrons that played day 2/ day 3 has been phenomenal. Thank you for that!

And I think thats it for this week again. Patrons, stay tuned for Beta 3, non patrons, stay tuned for the teaser post and everyone who is reading this: Stay awesome and cute, you amazing person!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Progress Update | 15/03/2021

Hello there you wonderful and very cute people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you may have noticed, I was able to release beta 2 last week. I think I'm finally back on a good schedule where I can provide weekly beta updates for the patrons again, so expect another beta sometimes this week ( my guess would be the weekend, like usual ). Beta 3 also means teaser post shortly after!

Work on 0.18 is also getting way better now, I feel more comfortable again and I'm confident that this update will be a very nice and more relaxed one than the last two. What I mean with that is that while it won't have as many lewd scenes as 0.17, it will have way more emotional moments with the girls. And there is one girl in particular that might finally accept her feelings for MC, making her a real girlfriend instead of just a friend with benefits...I'm not going to spoil more, but the events that will unfold will change their relationship forever - And for the better!

I was also busy with working on My New Memories again over the weekend. I can now say that I fully finished writing the fourth day ( and my proofreader has corrected the script already as well ) and I'm currently making the renders for it while writing for My New Family. The one you see in this weeks post is from the beginning of day four, where our MC will have a small breakfast with Sabrina - at home! I really can't wait to release this game to all of you amazing people, the feedback I have gotten from patrons that played day 2/ day 3 has been phenomenal. Thank you for that!

And I think thats it for this week again. Patrons, stay tuned for Beta 3, non patrons, stay tuned for the teaser post and everyone who is reading this: Stay awesome and cute, you amazing person!

Thanks Kytronix for sharing that with us.

Also good to see my personal favorite again from the new project:)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I really like Fiona. I think she went from side character to almost main cast.
But there are other girls too that need more love.
Sweet little Sun-Wha and Melissa for example.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I really like Fiona. I think she went from side character to almost main cast.
But there are other girls too that need more love.
Sweet little Sun-Wha and Melissa for example.
Oh I agree especially with Melissa, but I am selfish and Fiona is my favorite so... I feel guiltless hoping :p
#teamfiona

Reactions: Oghmios1337
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes