Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Can you get super naked ginger cuddle time without Li?
Not that I'm going to try that. :ROFLMAO:
Nah, if you don't go for Lucy and Alice you will sleep with Sandra alone most of the time ( since Lucy and Alice sleep together if you're not on the Alice path, for example ).

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Nah, if you don't go for Lucy and Alice you will sleep with Sandra alone most of the time ( since Lucy and Alice sleep together if you're not on the Alice path, for example ).
Man... That sounds lonely even if it really isn't.
I love the rhymes those three do.

Canuck1980

Sep 2, 2020
The only odd thing I've noticed is with Tanja where it briefly mentions her being your pet even if you chose to go the nice route with her, but only one time and then it treated all other interactions with her as expected... or at least as I would expect given I figured I'd be a nice guy with her :p

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
The only odd thing I've noticed is with Tanja where it briefly mentions her being your pet even if you chose to go the nice route with her, but only one time and then it treated all other interactions with her as expected... or at least as I would expect given I figured I'd be a nice guy with her :p
Iirc that's one line spoken by the MC, saying "I still don't know whether I should have made you my pet" to Tanja, which is more the MC commenting on which route he took rather than referencing what he has done.

At least I've never noticed any discrepancies like that in my far too many replays.

Reactions: Killer7

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
"Not on X's path....." is that English cause i have no idea what you are talking about.....

Jordan_K

Feb 18, 2021
well fucking hell. i tried to avoid sandra and everyone except for lucy, but ended up with sandra anyways. not cool Killer, not cool. :(
guess i will have to wrangle them all up next time.

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
if there is a step-by-step guide who can throw off
There is a walkthrough in the OP ( it's not updated for 0.10.0 yet ), but the easiest way ( for now ) is to always pick the top option every time when you get a choice ( except during maddies 2nd test ). When you come to the decision with Tanja you can pick top or bottom, that depends on what you prefer the most.

Reactions: Killer7

Jordan_K

Feb 18, 2021

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I want the sequel, My New Pancakes. We get to basically relive the entire story from the perspective of a single lonely pancake that somehow always manages to evade the MC's voracious appetite at the last second while trying to find love.
I'm just not sure if there would be lewd bits, I don't think we're quite ready for that.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes