TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
You come home after a long time. Then you get lots of love, pancakes and you are a pelican.
I assume the pelican part is a joke.

And yeah, sounds fun in its simplicity, maybe I'll check it out.

Edit: oh, and how much content is here exactly?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Were there any new ginger pee scenes after the boat trip and the road trip that I missed?
No, but good thing you reminded me to make some more :).

I assume the pelican part is a joke.

And yeah, sounds fun in its simplicity, maybe I'll check it out.

Edit: oh, and how much content is here exactly?
Hm, it depends how fast you read. But a lot if you go for all girls :). Dev tip: Always pick top choice except during Maddies 2nd test.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
there about 3-4 evenings with a mug of tea and pancakes with maple syrup... dl game and play it already, stupid pelican! :giggle:

P.S.: In Russia, this week is "Maslenitsa" or Pancake Week, in some game stores, even a special event..
So, stupid pelicans, immediately everyone to ran to make pancakes and replay MNF! Those who disobey will be sent to remove snow in Siberia! All snow! :devilish:

Last edited:

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
No, but good thing you reminded me to make some more :).

Hm, it depends how fast you read. But a lot if you go for all girls :). Dev tip: Always pick top choice except during Maddies 2nd test.
You are a good man Killer7, thought I had missed out by not including granny and melissa in my harem (after not apologizing to her, not hugging her and finally telling lucy not wanting to share with her... Though you have to respect melissas tenacity)

temmcgee

Jan 3, 2019
I've noticed that even after you try to exclude a girl or two out of the harem the MC will always keep saying that they're a couple or in a relationship when I'm rather sure I've dealt with avoiding those possibilities, is this just an oversight in the writing or are there some choices that I'm missing? I'm more so talking about Maddie because even after I've tried avoiding romantic advances he still tells Alice that they're a couple which kinda throws me off. Just thought I'd let the dev know in case this was just a writing oversight.
At the moment the game is being written exclusively for the harem path, so there are instances like this one where if you haven't chosen to be romantically linked with a girl, there may be dialogue indicating otherwise. Once the main harem path is done, K7 will be working on the individual paths and these errors will be caught/corrected.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
The relationship with old landlady Elaine just started but they are going to progress a lot faster in 0.18. So far just a bit of making out and touching.
Sounds fantastic, started a new playtrough just to get in on the Elaine action, have not regeted it yet:D

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes