D

Deleted member 618663

My wife for one. The other I have to ask before outing her. I can say this we have similar taste in women. No she is not a lesbian, perverts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I didn't mean to offend. I hardly know anybody here.

It was more of a general statement to get the focus back to to the game itself.

D

Deleted member 618663

I didn't mean to offend. I hardly know anybody here.

It was more of a general statement to get the focus back to to the game itself.
Not offended here. And sometimes it does go on a walkabout here. And welcome aboard.Enjoy this wonderful romance VN.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Not offended here. And sometimes it does go on a walkabout here. And welcome aboard.Enjoy this wonderful romance VN.
Then I'm relieved.
I'm already replaying it on android right now. It's my favorite VN right now.

For me it's like a calm island in a stormy sea full of NTR and other things that make my skin crawl.
I'm really happy that I discovered it.
Killer7 does an excellent job.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
For me it's like a calm island in a stormy sea full of NTR and other things that make my skin crawl.
Price of Power, Out of Touch, and Now and Then.

Little off topic, but have fun with these (similarly wholesome (aside from Now and Then which suffers wholesome-wise by being set during a zombie apocalypse) and all with harem elements (only planned in PoP so far))

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Price of Power, Out of Touch, and Now and Then.

Little off topic, but have fun with these (similarly wholesome (aside from Now and Then which suffers wholesome-wise by being set during a zombie apocalypse) and all with harem elements (only planned in PoP so far))
Thank you for the recommendations I'll check them out.

Reactions: alutarox
D

Deleted member 618663

This off topic but funny. I was a Bad Boy!
The wife called me pure evil at the store. Damn You go out of your way to take a women to the store, to get the shopping done quicker. She ask me to go and get a couple things, I get back this guy is standing there watching her bend over and get something off the bottom shelf. I walk up next to him and say I would like to stick my dick in that, He goes me too. I walk up to the wife, hey honey here is the stuff you asked for. She gives me a kiss and says you are pure evil you big pervert. Me I didn't lie I do and nice Pink thong, Yoga pants thin out when you bend over like that. The guy was long gone.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I am having problem in saving the game what should i do??
Hm, can you give me some more information? Do you get a error message or something else? Usually you just have to hit Escape and then save. Or select it from under the textbox.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019
Progress Update | 08/03/2021

Hello there you wonderful and very attractive people!

Another week, another progress update!

Sadly I wasn't able to release a beta last week. The week in general has been pretty bad for me mentally, I just wasn't able to do anything that I wanted. I managed to write some stuff but it wasn't enough for a beta yet. There will 100% be a beta this week though, earlier than usual as well, so stay tuned for that!

Because I wasn't able to release a beta I felt pretty bad, so I decided to do something for all the Lucy and Sandra patrons. Lucy patrons got access to the second ingame day of My New Memories and Sandra patrons got access to the third day of My New Memories. From what I've seen on the discord this was a pretty good deal for them. So, if you are a Lucy or Sandra patron, head over to discord ( or send me a PM here and I'll message you the links ). Don't forget to link your Discord and Patreon account, though!

Even though I wasn't as productive as I wanted to be I still managed to finish a very interesting event for a certain blonde sidegirl we still have to get to know better. I personally think this is one of the best events for a sidegirl yet, but you can decide that yourself once you get to play it. I'm also planning something interesting with a certain elderly lady that recently started to show her naughtier side - You probably know who I mean. Stay tuned for that!

I sadly also have to admit that I wasn't able to do much for My New Memories this last week. I guess sometimes you just have a low motivation week and this was mine. Hopefully this will go away this week and I can be as productive as I usually am. Because I feel pretty bad when I'm not able to provide content for you wonderful people. I still managed to make a nice render of Sarah, a character that certainly sparked a lot of discussions with people that played the alpha. The fourth day of My New Memories will reveal her past, something that will make things very, very interesting.

And I think that's it for this week. Patrons, stay tuned for a beta this week ( one hundred percent ). If anything else comes up I'll let you amazing people know about it. Stay awesome!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Progress Update | 08/03/2021

Hello there you wonderful and very attractive people!

Another week, another progress update!

Sadly I wasn't able to release a beta last week. The week in general has been pretty bad for me mentally, I just wasn't able to do anything that I wanted. I managed to write some stuff but it wasn't enough for a beta yet. There will 100% be a beta this week though, earlier than usual as well, so stay tuned for that!

Because I wasn't able to release a beta I felt pretty bad, so I decided to do something for all the Lucy and Sandra patrons. Lucy patrons got access to the second ingame day of My New Memories and Sandra patrons got access to the third day of My New Memories. From what I've seen on the discord this was a pretty good deal for them. So, if you are a Lucy or Sandra patron, head over to discord ( or send me a PM here and I'll message you the links ). Don't forget to link your Discord and Patreon account, though!

Even though I wasn't as productive as I wanted to be I still managed to finish a very interesting event for a certain blonde sidegirl we still have to get to know better. I personally think this is one of the best events for a sidegirl yet, but you can decide that yourself once you get to play it. I'm also planning something interesting with a certain elderly lady that recently started to show her naughtier side - You probably know who I mean. Stay tuned for that!

I sadly also have to admit that I wasn't able to do much for My New Memories this last week. I guess sometimes you just have a low motivation week and this was mine. Hopefully this will go away this week and I can be as productive as I usually am. Because I feel pretty bad when I'm not able to provide content for you wonderful people. I still managed to make a nice render of Sarah, a character that certainly sparked a lot of discussions with people that played the alpha. The fourth day of My New Memories will reveal her past, something that will make things very, very interesting.

And I think that's it for this week. Patrons, stay tuned for a beta this week ( one hundred percent ). If anything else comes up I'll let you amazing people know about it. Stay awesome!
Thank you so much Kytronix for sharing this here :)

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
killer7,
sorry to hear you had a rough week: hope it's just a writer's block or some fatigue and nothing worse.

As I and many others have said quite a few times, we don't care if you push a release a week or two or as many as it takes for you to feel again comfortable with your work: I'd very much rather wait longer between releases than running even the slightest risk of you burning out and quitting for god knows how long - and I'm quite sure I'm not the only one who does.

Take all the time you need, man, and if I may ask a favor, please stop working on MNM: it's getting so good it's distracting me from MNF, and that's not a good thing..... :sneaky::LOL:

Jordan_K

Feb 18, 2021
can someone explain what the hell is this concept about? my character keeps calling someone Landlady and Landlord I thought this was some family thing and now the mc is apologizing for sounding like a tenant? Did i stumble onto a twilight zone version of this game?
or did i miss the description's hidden notes section?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
can someone explain what the hell is this concept about? my character keeps calling someone Landlady and Landlord I thought this was some family thing and now the mc is apologizing for sounding like a tenant? Did i stumble onto a twilight zone version of this game?
Did you apply the patch from the first page of this topic?

1615217164849.png

Reactions: Jordan_K

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Patreon hates fun, just install the patch in the OP to revert the game to its proper state.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes