Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
View attachment 1065283
Killer7
Although I want you to spend this time on My New Family, so we can have a public version every month as before. But after playing the demo version of the My New Memory, now I will not complain, and I really appreciate your effort you are making now.
I appreciated the effort he has made since I first found his work :p

Seriously though I'm stoked for both projects

Reactions: bebo92

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
I appreciated the effort he has made since I first found his work :p

Seriously though I'm stoked for both projects
Same here, we all appreciate his effort.

The only game I can't miss any update, I like so many games here and sometimes I passing one update and then play again to play much in one time but I really can't do this with this game I just can't wait. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Gonna give this a try for the first time tonight. Just got done playing SL. Any advice?
Top choice is best choice pretty much everywhere. Only real exception is during the second tutoring session with Maddie.

Keep some tissues nearby, and not only for that.

Other than that, lay back and enjoy the most wholesome harem on f95.

Jordan_K

Feb 18, 2021
Top choice is best choice pretty much everywhere. Only real exception is during the second tutoring session with Maddie.

Keep some tissues nearby, and not only for that.

Other than that, lay back and enjoy the most wholesome harem on f95.
well, i have the other part btwn my legs but thanks for that detailed description.
if it's gonna make me cry, ill have tissues nearby (y)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
if it's gonna make me cry, ill have tissues nearby
Seriously, I've replayed this game at least a dozen times and I still tear up during certain scenes... Most of them involving Alice, now that I think about it (I won't spoil anything here due to the new player). K7, if Alice cries I cry. Be nice to her please :p.

Reactions: Jordan_K

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Gonna give this a try for the first time tonight. Just got done playing SL. Any advice?
Hey there.^^ Just play it. :)

For advice. It's more linear than SL and not finished. But the girls make it more than worth it.

Have fun.

EDIT: maybe install the FUN patch :coffee:

Jordan_K

Feb 18, 2021
Hey there.^^ Just play it. :)

For advice. It's more linear than SL and not finished. But the girls make it more than worth it.

Have fun.
I'll take your word for it.

Seriously, I've replayed this game at least a dozen times and I still tear up during certain scenes... Most of them involving Alice, now that I think about it (I won't spoil anything here due to the new player). K7, if Alice cries I cry. Be nice to her please :p.
i can be a sensitive person. i'll be nice... at first.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I was more asking the dev (K7) to be nice to her. Also I don't think it's a spoiler at this point to say that there's no corrupting Alice, she does it all herself :p.
There is no corruption, no NTR just love in this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jordan_K

Feb 18, 2021
damn it. another game with the corruption path. i feel evil sometimes especially when im having an off day. just ask my sims they're still stuck in the doorless room from last year after i got dumped lol.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I would argue against the no corruption statement. Sandra basically gets the MC to start his own harem of debauchery and decadence. I mean, they actually hold hands at some point. Can you think of anything more filthy and depraved? She corrupted him and everyone around him by being kind and adorable. You'd never suspect her either, because her smile would just make you not believe she can do evil. She's the perfect anti-villain.

Please unhand those pitchforks, I see you reaching for them. What would Sandra say about violence?

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I would argue against the no corruption statement. Sandra basically gets the MC to start his own harem of debauchery and decadence. I mean, they actually hold hands at some point. Can you think of anything more filthy and depraved? She corrupted him and everyone around him by being kind and adorable. You'd never suspect her either, because her smile would just make you not believe she can do evil. She's the perfect anti-villain.

Please unhand those pitchforks, I see you reaching for them. What would Sandra say about violence?
hey, hey, hey, I didn't say that Alice wasn't corrupted, on the contrary, I said she corrupted herself (maybe with a little help from Sandy). And there's far more degerate things than handholding in this game: frank expressions of love between two genuinely caring individuals for example.

• Wow
Reactions: NoStepOnSnek

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
damn it. another game with the corruption path. i feel evil sometimes especially when im having an off day. just ask my sims they're still stuck in the doorless room from last year after i got dumped lol.
If you feel petty there is one brief outlet in this vn. It's called a pet route. It doesn't last long but the woman involved in my opinion deserves it for as long as it lasts. Made me feel better anyway. The choice is yours.

This is chicken soup for the pervs soul.

But be warned there is indeed a lot of handholding :oops:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jordan_K
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes