PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Oh I was thinking on Becca and Fiona, since the last update was hinting on Becca planning to do something. Or maybe could be Mary and Fiona
There are too many large breasted women to be sure which two are being referenced, though, given some recent conversations with Mary, and the talk of giving some time to some girls who have been neglected recently, I think Mary being one of the two is a good bet. Mary and Becca are also super into the taboo nature of the incest, so maybe those two?

D

Deleted member 618663

He did not say it was a sex scene. just role play and power play.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Whatever the scene is, Killer7 teasing it always means that I will enjoy it greatly. No offense to anyone else but that is my number one priority, my own enjoyment. :p I'm stoked

Reactions: Badjourasmix

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I like those side profile shots of Fiona's face in the recent updates during conversations are some of the other girls gonna get those too? Oh and Alice's angry face is adorable

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I like those side profile shots of Fiona's face in the recent updates during conversations are some of the other girls gonna get those too? Oh and Alice's angry face is adorable
Yeah, I'm planning to do more of these in the future.

Reactions: punisher2099

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Just a mild suggestion: since some of the things discussed in the last few posts happen in the last 0.18 beta release, you should probably put them under the spoiler tag.

Just my 0,02 US$, of course ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Just a mild suggestion: since some of the things discussed in the last few posts happen in the last 0.18 beta release, you should probably put them under the spoiler tag.

Just my 0,02 US$, of course ;)
I assumed it was speculation. But yes I agree spoiler tags are most appreciated especially the first week of a release or if it's a big reveal or act:)

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Just finished 0.17 update and loving the game so far, i look forward to what is added next
Run dude, run! While it's still possible - before you transform from Crazy Squirrel Terminator to Stupid Pelican, who can't live without redheads and pancakes.. We can't be saved, but you still have a chance!

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Run dude, run! While it's still possible - before you transform from Crazy Squirrel Terminator to Stupid Pelican, who can't live without redheads and pancakes.. We can't be saved, but you still have a chance!
I can honestly say that this game has not affected my feelings about pancakes. I'd still rather have french toast or waffles. I know. I'm a monster. ;)

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Pancakes are just not a thing in this country unless you specifically seek them out in some obscure backwoods store in the middle of nowhere, so I have yet to eat a single one in my life. Am I missing out? Almost everyone seems to swear by them but, at the risk of poking a hornet's nest, after looking them up, they just look like omelettes with extra steps.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Pancakes are just not a thing in this country unless you specifically seek them out in some obscure backwoods store in the middle of nowhere, so I have yet to eat a single one in my life. Am I missing out? Almost everyone seems to swear by them but, at the risk of poking a hornet's nest, after looking them up, they just look like omelettes with extra steps.
They are pretty good and easy to make. You can have them sweet or savory. Give it a try.

I prefer this version of them.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I never ever ate pancakes and thought of omlettes nor have I had pancakes with chicken. I did try chicken and waffles, pancakes slutty sister though it was OK.

Reactions: Killer7

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
newfamilyportrait.png
Killer7
Although I want you to spend this time on My New Family, so we can have a public version every month as before. But after playing the demo version of the My New Memory, now I will not complain, and I really appreciate your effort you are making now.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes