Jordan_K

Feb 18, 2021
Reactions: TheSidewinder
D

Deleted member 618663

Killer7 take what ever time you Need. When ever I get frustrated I need to smash shit with a Hammer. I have a sledge hammer and a pile of junk. You get the picture. You need to find a way to work it out and you will. Drink a beer if you need too or a case.

Hey Jordan follow killers advice top answer is the best except with Maddie and her test. You can go back and do other paths later.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
i did not. still not used to all this. this is only my second game. and first one i got from a friend who comes on this site. thx i will check it out.
Ah, in that case let me elaborate a bit more: Since Patreon doesn't allow incest in any project you fund through it, most devs will hide it (incredibly transparently) with some simple term swaps, 'landlady' instead of 'mom' for example being so common it's pretty much a meme at this point. So if you're interested in more games with such topics, you'll usually have to add a little patch file to disable that behaviour.

Reactions: Jordan_K

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Ah, in that case let me elaborate a bit more: Since Patreon doesn't allow incest in any project you fund through it, most devs will hide it (incredibly transparently) with some simple term swaps, 'landlady' instead of 'mom' for example being so common it's pretty much a meme at this point. So if you're interested in more games with such topics, you'll usually have to add a little patch file to disable that behaviour.
That's correct.
Those who really crack me up, though, are the games in which at start you can choose which relationship MC have with characters (as in: this beautiful and sexy babe is your_______, and you can fill the blank any way you like).

Makes for interesting stories, when creativity run amok.... :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Jordan_K

Feb 18, 2021
i can see this is going to be a giant game. i'm still in the beginning and i want to smack like two girls already. i have a bad feeling about becca like she's setting me up for something. i'm not buying that sexual innuendo charm she has going on. too bad i can't be a fem mc but i will settle for punching them as a male.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
jordanlovespie hey, you are back. How are you. I hope you are having fun with MNF.

I love your new signature. Where did you get it?

PS: Trust your girls.

They love you.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
i can see this is going to be a giant game. i'm still in the beginning and i want to smack like two girls already. i have a bad feeling about becca like she's setting me up for something. i'm not buying that sexual innuendo charm she has going on. too bad i can't be a fem mc but i will settle for punching them as a male.
Only thing Becca's setting you up for is needing a better diet to keep up with her :p

Oh, and the girls who start out punchable usually turn out to be the sweetest in this VN Fiona, Tanja and Elaine pretty much

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Only thing Becca's setting you up for is needing a better diet to keep up with her :p

Oh, and the girls who start out punchable usually turn out to be the sweetest in this VN Fiona, Tanja and Elaine pretty much
I want more Elaine. She needs hugs and cuddles.

Jordan_K

Feb 18, 2021
jordanlovespie hey, you are back. How are you. I hope you are having fun with MNF.

I love your new signature. Where did you get it?

PS: Trust your girls.

They love you.
I'm well. Doing a zoom class but ignoring it all and playing this game lol.
Raminita did it for me. If you click on it, it should send you to the page for the request.

aw damn it. i clicked on the blurry thingy and now i know.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'm well. Doing a zoom class but ignoring it all and playing this game lol.
Raminita did it for me. If you click on it, it should send you to the page for the request.
Ah cool. A custom signature would be nice.

I skipped my math class for university today.
I was so tired that I went for a nap instead.

Reactions: Jordan_K

Jordan_K

Feb 18, 2021
Ah cool. A custom signature would be nice.

I skipped my math class for university today.
I was so tired that I went for a nap instead.
i could always use a nap.
yeah Raminita is pretty damn good, so is that Lady Aspen girl, she's pretty incredible actually.

Jordan_K

Feb 18, 2021
Who is your new avatar?
Poor Rachel btw. :D
Haha, i have to move on. But i will keep the signature.i will get one of MNF soon as I establish who i like. im gonna collect them as i go through the games. my friend played Farcry Manuka and but when i watched her play a while back i always thought this girl was hot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: Manuka and Uthuriel

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Haha, i have to move on. But i will keep the signature.i will get one of MNF soon as I establish who i like. im gonna collect them as i go through the games. my friend played Farcry Manuka and but when i watched her play a while back i always thought this girl was hot.
I'm not even going to entertain your little mind, love. :FacePalm:

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Ok, so I read the description, and I skimmed some reviews. Still don't understand the plot of this game, can someone please explain?

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes