ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
love the Flying carpet bit
and i can't go without saying i thought i could hear Fiona say ( in her head of course )
banana .. banana ... banana .. banana .. omg BANANA :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
and i forgot to add this : thank you so much for Elaine .. and to chance at Fiona ... and the thing at the end .. i really didn't mind that ... but i figure its your game i will just sit back and enjoy the ride :love:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.

(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
MyNewFamily-0.18-pc-HQCompressed
Original 1.23 Gigs
crunched 937 Megs - - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs Medium Quality setting for this crunch.
MyNewFamily-0.18-pc-MQCompressed
Original 1.23 Gigs
crunched 626 Megs - - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: Killer7 - - F95zone - - -

7767 if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

Check my profile for unposted HQCompressed or request.

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
YAC Author: hngg

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Just wanna ask if there is a plan solo path ending with a certain girl ? because I'm a guy who screw them all but end up 1 LI in the end and I want that with Becca (Mom)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
My New Family [v0.18] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.24 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.22 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 627 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 609 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Just wanna ask if there is a plan solo path ending with a certain girl ? because I'm a guy who screw them all but end up 1 LI in the end and I want that with Becca (Mom)
The plan is to do single girl routes once the harem route is finished. My plan is to make them like updates, so let's say if the harem route is finished I'll make an "Sandra" update, or an "Lucy" update that only focuses on them.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Code:
Note: This patch will work for all future versions as well.
Yes, according to Lewd Patcher.
I just downloaded v14 (wanted to start a fresh game to lead into the new week) and tried the patch...and so far it doesn't work. Will try with just the new update to see if that works.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Aww all links to chapter 15 are dead!.
I haven't played since v0.12 how am i supposed to play through now?.
Is there Not a full single download for this game?. (chapters 1-16)
Please someone point me to a working chapter 15 DL or a full single download!.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Oh, the 0.14 ( chapter 1-9 ) links are down? Might have to report this via the report function. You can download 0.14 from my itch.io or patreon page though, both are free links there :).

Here is the link to the 0.14 post directly:

Aww all links to chapter 15 are dead!.
I haven't played since v0.12 how am i supposed to play through now?.
Is there Not a full single download for this game?. (chapters 1-16)
Please someone point me to a working chapter 15 DL or a full single download!.
You only have to finish 0.14 btw, 0.18 contains all the stuff from 0.15 as well. So once you have finished 0.14, save when the game tells you to save and then just download the latest version ( 0.18 )

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Just a heads up for everyone that doesn't like girls like Mary ( basically, tiddy monsters )... There is going to be a new girl in 0.18 that is just as busty as her. She was the last request a $50 patron could make after I removed this reward of the tier. She won't play a major role and is just a side-side girl, so for anyone that is worried because "too many girls" ... Don't be worried :D.
0.18 sounds like it's going to be my favorite update so far lol

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
I need to get started again and get caught up. One of my many regrets on lost files when my pc died was my renpy saves were not backed up. I have not really played anything in months. I think I shall use the mods this time around for speed and to help jog my memory on previous choices.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Great update - as usual - but TBH I have to say I'm not particularly convinced by the last scene.

I admit it's probably me (I'm non into BDSM at all, actually I pretty much hate it), but overall it seemed like coming out of left field, and IMVHO it felt a little bit out of character for both women involved.

Not a big deal, though: next time I replay the game I'll just have to skip it ;):)

Other than that, kudos to Killer7 as usual (y)

Reactions: Valeck and Killer7

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
does this mod work on ch1-9 and ch10+ or just ch10
There are two mod files, if you want anything before chapter 10 you have to download that part of the game and start that mod file. If you read the mod post it explains it all in there.

Reactions: haooni
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes