Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Here it is people, the release of 0.18! This is going to be a more laid back update compared to the extreme lewdness we had in 0.17.
You will also find new sides of the girls that you maybe didn't expect and of course, will make progress with certain girls that didn't get as much love!

IMPORTANT: You will most likely get an error when you load your savegame. Click on “Rollback” a few times until you see an image again.
This should fix it. Alternatively, you can load a savegame from 0.16 if you still have one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Ottto

Apr 22, 2018
Here it is people, the long awaited 0.15 update. Not only will you finally find out Sandra's answer, you will also make more decisions and discover a lot of new, wholesome things!

IMPORTANT: In order to play 0.15 you have to have finished 0.14 ( chapter 1 - 9 ). If you never played My New Family before you can find all the downloads for 0.14 here! After you finished
0.14 you will get a prompt to save. Only this savegame will work for 0.15, all the other savegames you made during 0.14 won't!

Download links:

Win/Linux: - -

Mac: - -

Android: - -

Is it possible to upload those again? I want to play the game but I cant play without the first part and the links are dead.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I will put this in the post tomorrow as well, but make sure to hit "Rollback" a few times when you try to load your 0.17 savegame once 0.18 is out. Since I switched to Ren'Py 7.3.5 again after 0.17 was published with 7.4.2, you will get an error message. What also works is if you just redownload the current version that is linked here and save somewhere. I'm going to tell the Mods to put that in the first post as well. ( Alternatively you can also just load an autosave from 0.16 ).
o.m.g please don't tell me i'll miss this game as well .. my computer doesn't like ren'py 7.4 :cry:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I am getting an error that says "Transformstate has no attribute size". If i click rollback i can continue but i dont know if it will give me future errors

EDIT:

Ok i am dumb its already explained

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
Here it is people, the release of 0.18! This is going to be a more laid back update compared to the extreme lewdness we had in 0.17.
You will also find new sides of the girls that you maybe didn't expect and of course, will make progress with certain girls that didn't get as much love!

IMPORTANT: You will most likely get an error when you load your savegame. Click on “Rollback” a few times until you see an image again.
This should fix it. Alternatively, you can load a savegame from 0.16 if you still have one.

Download links:

Win/Linux: MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - -

My birthday gift already here :love:

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes