Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Well, that was faster than I thought, but I have the release dates for 0.18 right here!

The pre release for Lucy and higher tier patrons will go live tomorrow, Friday the 9th, at 18:00 CEST ( That's 6pm GMT+2 ).

The public release for everyone will go live on Sunday, the 11th, at 21:00 CEST ( That's 9pm GMT+2 ).

And uhh...That's all. Hope you guys are excited for this more relaxed update that features some very nice events with girls that didn't get a lot of love lately!
Once again thank you Kytronix. So appreciated.

Fuck I'm excited. Can not wait :love:

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017

Well, that was faster than I thought, but I have the release dates for 0.18 right here!

The pre release for Lucy and higher tier patrons will go live tomorrow, Friday the 9th, at 18:00 CEST ( That's 6pm GMT+2 ).

The public release for everyone will go live on Sunday, the 11th, at 21:00 CEST ( That's 9pm GMT+2 ).

And uhh...That's all. Hope you guys are excited for this more relaxed update that features some very nice events with girls that didn't get a lot of love lately!
Be strong Uth, beta 5 came out today, which means we'll probably get a release date for 0.18 on Monday (probably next Friday for patrons and next Sunday for us poor people non-patrons).

In other words, about now's a perfect time to replay the game if you wanna have it fresh in your head by release.
Called it, also happy to be right :D

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Honestly, I wish I'd taken my own advice. I only started my replay last night, instead of when I posted. Now I need to read real fucking fast.
I'm in Chapter 6 on Android right now.
I want to do a replay on PC but I'm not sure if I have enough time.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Didn't explain exactly why it happened to her, due to some 'medical reasons' they say
It's still weird, but don't care, both normal girls and cat girls deserve some love.
all the game says about Lucy being the way she is .. it just happened to her .. no reason other than that is needed i think .. weirder shit has happened my friend :love:

Reactions: GottaRun

KnolleJupp

Mar 24, 2020
One brilliant aspect of MNF is Lucys specialty and that this is naturaly and unquestionably accepted.
Of course it's noticed and arouses curiosity but it's never criticaly questioned.

It's a statement about more tolerance and acceptance for any kind of otherness.

From all the girls it's Lucy who is the key point of this game.
I'm sure at the beginning that was not the plan. It's that genius Killer7 who recognized that potential.

I'm excited to see in a few days how the story continues.
Full of love, lewdness, teasing, fun, pancakes, drama, tears and smiling.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
One brilliant aspect of MNF is Lucys specialty and that this is naturaly and unquestionably accepted.
Of course it's noticed and arouses curiosity but it's never criticaly questioned.

It's a statement about more tolerance and acceptance for any kind of otherness.

From all the girls it's Lucy who is the key point of this game.
I'm sure at the beginning that was not the plan. It's that genius Killer7 who recognized that potential.

I'm excited to see in a few days how the story continues.
Full of love, lewdness, teasing, fun, pancakes, drama, tears and smiling.
as much as i would love to agree with you .. cause i'm simply in love with Lucy .. its actually Sandra thats the central point ... without her .. you couldn't get any other girls .. ;)

Feb 26, 2020
Why hasn't any of the other girls been invited over for swimming and bbq's especially the girl who works for Fiona sorry can't think of how to spell her name off hand and at work so don't have much time to look up her name

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes