Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
If you talk about 0.18 please try to keep it as less spoiler heavy as possible or hide it behind spoilers. Like Mac and Punisher did, that works well, but panther went a bit too much into detail... ^^

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Why did I come here...
I shouldn't have come here...

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can't wait for the update being released.....

Hovic

Dec 22, 2018
Hey there Killer7 how are you i have a question tomorrow is 11th is going to realise here as well my new family

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I will put this in the post tomorrow as well, but make sure to hit "Rollback" a few times when you try to load your 0.17 savegame once 0.18 is out. Since I switched to Ren'Py 7.3.5 again after 0.17 was published with 7.4.2, you will get an error message. What also works is if you just redownload the current version that is linked here and save somewhere. I'm going to tell the Mods to put that in the first post as well. ( Alternatively you can also just load an autosave from 0.16 ).

Last edited:

Alex Camus

May 19, 2017
How is the story of the game without the incest patch?

I will put this in the post tomorrow as well, but make sure to hit "Rollback" a few times when you try to load your 0.17 savegame once 0.18 is out. Since I switched to Ren'Py 7.3.5 again after 0.17 was published with 7.4.2, you will get an error message. What also works is if you just redownload the current version that is linked here and save somewhere. I'm going to tell the Mods to put that in the first post as well. ( Alternatively you can also just load an autosave from 0.16 ).
how much do i need to go back?

Last edited:

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
How is the story of the game without the incest patch?
I would assume it's the same but e.g. Becca would be your landlady or something alike?
That's pretty much it, it's basically a search-replace of "mother/mom/mum" with "landlady", "child/son/daughter" with "tenant" and "sister/brother" with "roommate". It's actually kind of hilarious in a way. Still would recommend the patch.

Alex Camus

May 19, 2017
That's pretty much it, it's basically a search-replace of "mother/mom/mum" with "landlady", "child/son/daughter" with "tenant" and "sister/brother" with "roommate". It's actually kind of hilarious in a way. Still would recommend the patch.
I play with the patch, but I was curious how it was without.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I always thought this game is good enough with or without the patch, but it doesn't feel much different if they call you smth else
I started playing the game without the patch, actually. At first I thought it was hilarious, but after a while I got tired of the joke and grabbed the patch. I think it might've been Elaine being my "old landlady" or something that did it.

Reactions: feppy CIG

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hee feppy nice avatar that almost looks like sandra in her teen years at school iff it also had green eye

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes