hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I would say "yesn't". Her abilities are better than a cats but I still wouldn't call it them superpowers per se even though MC and her refer to them as that.
hehehe yesnt ? thats 50/50 then ..yea correct its better than cat ability becouse she is neko humen ..not realy an actual cat ..but yes sure agreed :)

and yes its not superpower becouse theres no magic involved ..but maybe he means scienfiction ? not super power

Reactions: Uthuriel

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
..but maybe he means scienfiction ? not super power
The line between the two gets kinda blurry, if you think about esp and body builders and cyborgs and stuff like that. Heck, Star Trek was technically SciFi, but it had telekinetics and cyborgs and empaths.

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
The line between the two gets kinda blurry, if you think about esp and body builders and cyborgs and stuff like that. Heck, Star Trek was technically SciFi, but it had telekinetics and cyborgs and empaths.
agreed ...but maybe its more closer than superpowered ..u know like superman he canot be scintfiction he can be superpowered

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
i shudder to think how long this game will become when the solo paths happen or paths with more than one but not quiet harem path. i'd not have the stamina for solo paths after finishing the harem.

DanielleAVN

Oct 1, 2020
i shudder to think how long this game will become when the solo paths happen or paths with more than one but not quiet harem path. i'd not have the stamina for solo paths after finishing the harem.
Im not sure if i would even play the solo paths. I love all the girls and i cant and especially dont want to choose between them.
I mean, how could i ever say no to any of them? Imagine not going for Lucy, Sandra, Alice or even Becca or .... yeah i could list everyone.
I guess for me MNF will be finished after the Harem Path is complete. Harem Path is canon and the rest ist just like "what if". :cool:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Im not sure if i would even play the solo paths. I love all the girls and i cant and especially dont want to choose between them.
I mean, how could i ever say no to any of them? Imagine not going for Lucy, Sandra, Alice or even Becca or .... yeah i could list everyone.
I guess for me MNF will be finished after the Harem Path is complete. Harem Path is canon and the rest ist just like "what if". :cool:
I'm the same. I would also never play the solo paths...
Imagine not going the Fluffy route...

#TeamFluffy

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
you guys have a point but then i always solo path well did, i miss good solo path novel/games

#teampelican
I have the opposite problem. Every time I try a solo path game, I fall in love with all the girls and hate having to choose, and I find in a lot of them, if you don't choose super early you get no one. That isn't to say I haven't enjoyed some solo route games, but I'd have enjoyed them more if the two things I just mentioned weren't issues in them.

As always, everyone has their preferences. I'm glad I'm able to enjoy both, even if I prefer one over the other.

Reactions: Dragon59

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I have the opposite problem. Every time I try a solo path game, I fall in love with all the girls and hate having to choose, and I find in a lot of them, if you don't choose super early you get no one. That isn't to say I haven't enjoyed some solo route games, but I'd have enjoyed them more if the two things I just mentioned weren't issues in them.

As always, everyone has their preferences. I'm glad I'm able to enjoy both, even if I prefer one over the other.
That's why I don't even try to do that anymore...
I wanted to do a solo Rachel run in SL and I failed there miserably like I would fail in MNF.
I just can't do it.

Reactions: alutarox

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
#TeamHarem

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hehehe love the harem always ..totaly gonna choose the all girls path ..even if sandra is theree haha
im waiting when the harem path comes ... soon i hop

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
ehm...why waiting if the harem path is already in the game? :unsure:
waiting becouse i didnt reach it yet ..untel now after 1 week playing im still stuck in the home with the same situation from back at the first 3 days :) but its ok ..ill keep trying

im waiting when it comes in the story not in the update

Last edited:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
waiting becouse i didnt reach it yet ..untel now after 1 week playing im still stuck in the home with the same situation at the first 3 days :) but its ok ..ill keep trying

im waiting when it comes in the story not in the update
Always pick the top option in every choice ( except for Maddies 2nd test ) and you will end up with all girls and all scenes that are in the game.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Always pick the top option in every choice ( except for Maddies 2nd test ) and you will end up with all girls and all scenes that are in the game.
thank u soo much dev for helping ..its kind of u ..i did download the walking through its showing me the correct choises :) ill keep going for it :) non stop play .. i only get break for eating lunch and sleep haha

by the way ..i added alice as favorit char in my mind ..what a great character dev ..thank u for creating her
alice -fiona-sun-mery-tanja .. for now

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes