Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I wonder how mc would act if it was crepes instead of pancakes was given....

#teamtwins shame no twins are in so #teamgimmemore

If there is another game after this one and the other I say call it my new life unless there is a game called that

They still taste amazing...

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
oh Austrian crepes looks damn tasty, only crepes i had are made at ihop been awhile since i had them. also never try to eat your screen..... :LOL:
Try to make them yourself. It's easy and they taste amazing. If you don't like them sweet, use grated cheese and ham instead of the jam. :)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I wish I could pull off better sex animations with actually showing the penetration etc, sadly it's not that easy in Honey Select ( or in other words, really possible without a huge amount of customizing ). And even then you would still see clipping. That's why I mostly go for angles where you see the girl enjoying her time with MC. Same goes for stuff like kissing, slapping her ass etc. Honey Select is not really made for these kind of animations ( one of the reasons I prefer daz3d at the moment because there I can pull all of this off if I have to )
I get why it matters to you and some others. But seriously I am well satisfied with what it is. Which makes me excited more for the future works you create. Only can get better :love:

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
I've kinda been developing a fan theory that since it's proven that mutants (think x-men, not disfigurement) exist in the game's world, Jay is also a mutant who's power is making other people's lives better.

Lucy's powers are already openly discussed, and Sandra's powers essentially make her a perfect housewife (there's a better word for it, but I can't remember it right now).

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I wish I could pull off better sex animations with actually showing the penetration etc, sadly it's not that easy in Honey Select ( or in other words, really possible without a huge amount of customizing ). And even then you would still see clipping. That's why I mostly go for angles where you see the girl enjoying her time with MC. Same goes for stuff like kissing, slapping her ass etc. Honey Select is not really made for these kind of animations ( one of the reasons I prefer daz3d at the moment because there I can pull all of this off if I have to )
hello dev ..we want see more games of u not just only one :) keep it up always man

thank u

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes