Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well the whole thing you do to her with lucy i consider a form of corruption, especially when she becomes a side interest. But then, i also consider the nun and the divorcee corruption too
Wow. I whole heartedly disagree but you have a right to feel anyway you do and I have a right to not get it at all. :)

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Jbrown87

Jan 23, 2018
Wow. I whole heartedly disagree but you have a right to feel anyway you do and I have a right to not get it at all. :)
Well you work to break her in order to make her differ4nt than zhe was, esentially corrupting her to your side whether intentional or not. Corruption doesnt necessarily have to be in a negative sense, just turnjng her in th opposite direction shes in. And the nun is definitely corruption, no way no o see it that way. As for the divorcee, you are also basicaly influencing her to cheat on her husband, corrupting her faithfulness to he marriage, even if he does deserve it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well you work to break her in order to make her differ4nt than zhe was, esentially corrupting her to your side whether intentional or not. Corruption doesnt necessarily have to be in a negative sense, just turnjng her in th opposite direction shes in. And the nun is definitely corruption, no way no o see it that way. As for the divorcee, you are also basicaly influencing her to cheat on her husband, corrupting her faithfulness to he marriage, even if he does deserve it.
The pet route I'll give you. The other two I don't see them really as corruption but enlightenment... but I get what you are saying. I just personally feel different

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Turning a rude condescending bully into normal human being isn't corruption.
They don't even have sex until Tanja is nice again. (love route)
I reiterate, showing someone that their behaviour is shit isn't corrupting them.

Sister Raven had the hots for the MC the moment she saw him. The MC made ONE snarky comment to her when they meet that's all. They barley even talked so far. There is one longer scene with her when you visit her. No sex either.
No corruption.

Dianna never had sex with her husband and hates him too. Even before she met the MC. She emancipated herself.
No corruption.

Every woman in this game has sex with the MC voluntarily on their own free will.

BONUS: Guess what tag this game doesn't have.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I reiterate, showing someone that their behaviour is shit isn't corrupting them.

Sister Raven had the hots for the MC the moment she saw him. The MC made ONE snarky comment to her when they meet that's all. They barley even talked so far. There is one longer scene with her when you visit her. No sex either.
No corruption.

Dianna never had sex with her husband and hates him too. Even before she met the MC. She emancipated herself.
No corruption.

Every woman in this game has sex with the MC voluntarily on their own free will.

The pet route did have sex too... it is the closest thing to corruption but yeah to me that too feels like enlightenment. Training that dog to behave...

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The pet route did have sex too... it is the closest thing to corruption but yeah to me that too feels like enlightenment. Training that dog to behave...
I know and it's discontinued for a good reason. (makes it non-canon for me)
It didn't fit into the story Killer wanted to tell.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Jbrown87

Jan 23, 2018

No corruption.

No corruption.

Thenun may lie him but she is sticking to her faith until he comes by and teases her, lowering her guard till she ignores er morasand goes after him. Thats corruption. And dianna didnt need to have sex to be faithful to the marriage. She just was, but mc works his charms to turn her against her husband and marriage completely, again corrupting her from her principles. Sex doesnt alwas factor into corruption. Its all about twisting someones personality and principles around to suit your own. Exactly what mc did. Just because theres no tag doesnt mean its not there. Know what tag also isnt there that ispresent? Catgirl, urination, exhibitionism. All three alo in the game.

Jordan_K

Feb 18, 2021
"Corruption doesnt necessarily have to be in a negative sense"
:ROFLMAO:
what planet are you from? Corruption is always negative cus it involves " ."
If this was a free will game you could say nobody put a gun to anyones head.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
oh the MC does it with intent .... more payback for Lucy's suffering thru years of Tanja's abuse ... and while i don't really disagree about your nun statement .. i think the nun is already that way and the MC just brings it to the surface ... the divorcee ? you mean the woman who's husband killed Fiona's sister i assume ... again i would'nt go as far as saying it was corruption .. she's horny as hell by the time the MC gets to her ... she is ready to rock MC's world .. remember she tells MC that her and her husband haven't had sex in a very very very long time .. she's like a fruit hanging ripe on a tree .. all the MC had to do is barely touch it ... :ROFLMAO:
by your judgements .. i would guess you probably think Fiona tried to corrupt the MC from the start ... turns out it was a mutual thing the MC and Fiona have ...
i do realize the definition of corruption .. and if you follow it .. you could be right i guess .. i choose to think its more like the definition of persuasion .. in this game ... ;)

sorry had to add spoilers ... i forgot

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Well the whole thing you do to her with lucy i consider a form of corruption, especially when she becomes a side interest. But then, i also consider the nun and the divorcee corruption too
Since when Lucy is a side interest? :unsure: She is MAIN

Last edited:

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
Well, what I can tell you is that Lucy and Tanja will never ever interact with each other. That doesn't mean that other household members won't know about her, just that Tanja and Lucy will never meet each other again.

Not yet, but I promise to give the weebs a lot of love in 0.19!
But it would be wierd if MC marries all the girls (including Tanja and Lucy)and they would not interact at some point in the game(perhaps after a big timeskip of some kind),it wold actually be very interesting to see how MC would be there to help them slowly get used to each toher and/or constantly spend time with both of them until eather of them starts to speak to the other and guide conversation from there until Lucy will forgive Tanja and can at least tolerate her presence or even become firends with Tanja 2.0 with saying something like("Tanja that tormented you in the past is long since dead and this Tanja is a completely diferent person that have many things in comon with you Lucy,she helps people with their problems whenever she can")
Also would be good to improve sex scene's becouse quite a few updates already they are almost stale(same poses,cant actually see penetration,cant see dick and pussy until after sex,small variation in camera angles,very little movement of body parts beside what we have already saw many times,etc)it would actually be interesting to see kissing during sex,that MC would grab the girls by the Ass/Tits/Head and Kiss/some movement of his hands on the girls body,same for the girls,in other words the more variation the better,aside from that the game is one of the best i have ever played on this site,in my Personal Rating its almost on the same level as WVM only slightly lower becouse WVM has bigger diversity in sex scenes and characters seem more alive(more diferent movement variations and not only on the sex scences)

Reactions: hamod

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I wish I could pull off better sex animations with actually showing the penetration etc, sadly it's not that easy in Honey Select ( or in other words, really possible without a huge amount of customizing ). And even then you would still see clipping. That's why I mostly go for angles where you see the girl enjoying her time with MC. Same goes for stuff like kissing, slapping her ass etc. Honey Select is not really made for these kind of animations ( one of the reasons I prefer daz3d at the moment because there I can pull all of this off if I have to )

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I wish I could pull off better sex animations with actually showing the penetration etc, sadly it's not that easy in Honey Select ( or in other words, really possible without a huge amount of customizing ). And even then you would still see clipping. That's why I mostly go for angles where you see the girl enjoying her time with MC. Same goes for stuff like kissing, slapping her ass etc. Honey Select is not really made for these kind of animations ( one of the reasons I prefer daz3d at the moment because there I can pull all of this off if I have to )
HS2 can do that no problem...
At least the version I stole from the internet...

I would say don't worry.
When/If you do MNF2 and you use HS2 that shouldn't be a problem anymore.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
I wonder how mc would act if it was crepes instead of pancakes was given....

#teamtwins shame no twins are in so #teamgimmemore

If there is another game after this one and the other I say call it my new life unless there is a game called that

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes