Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
When I play MNF these days it feels very familiar. Like to snugly cover me into a loved blanket or so.

Unfortunately it feels a little bit "used up" (it's not the correct word for it, I'm not the best when it comes to describe diffuse feelings)
and deep inside me I knew that at some point in the future the time will come to leave this game behind, like to unhand a grownup into the world.

But at the same time I have the wish that MNF will go on forever. Does that make sense?
There are so many moments when I pause playing for a moment, smiling and thinking: "that's just great".
I think that's a good way of seeing things. I kind of want to "end" the game before everyone thinks it becomes too repetitive. I know that this is a fair point to criticize, after all the game has a very set routine how each day starts and how each day ends. It's something that a lot of people enjoy but also something that some people might find boring or "skipable".

I don't plan to keep MNF going forever. While I don't have a real esimate how long the game will be, there will be the end of the main story at some point and then its time to move on to My New Family 2 ( or however I name it ). Before that I still have a few stories to tell though, a few things to explore and of course, more lewds to make. But yeah, the point that the game can feel repetitive is fair. It's just not really something I want to change, if that makes sense. Because this "routine" MC has, for example the talks with Lucy each morning, are something most people seem to enjoy.

Also, it's good to keep in mind that My New Family will be 2 years old in just a little over 4 months. 2 years is a pretty long time for an ongoing game. People move on, take a break, come back or drop the game in general, which is normal. That is also one of the reasons I started to work on a new game. I think My New Memories will be a very good fresh start for people that enjoy my general way of telling stories.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
You're in the MNF thread so do 2+2 :Kappa:
ohh ok ..i thought ( MEET N FUCK ) sorry ..yea its great game as he said to be honest ,,and im happy its long game in just 3 GB AMAZING i wish all the other games like this not just sucking hard drive memory with 5 and 6 GB just for 4 days game play

KnolleJupp

Mar 24, 2020
It wasn't my intention to criticize. I like that kind of consistency.
It's a good mixture of knowing what's going to happen and let myself be surprised.

I'm looking forward to see more of the nun. (!)
I'm looking forward to see Maddies proposal.
I'm looking forward to discover more of Lucys superpowers.
I want to see Sandras face when she gets triplets...

I'm looking forward to so many things...

OK, at some point everything was already there, but...
when good becomes more I can't see anything bad about that.
:giggle:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I think that's a good way of seeing things. I kind of want to "end" the game before everyone thinks it becomes too repetitive. I know that this is a fair point to criticize, after all the game has a very set routine how each day starts and how each day ends. It's something that a lot of people enjoy but also something that some people might find boring or "skipable".

I don't plan to keep MNF going forever. While I don't have a real esimate how long the game will be, there will be the end of the main story at some point and then its time to move on to My New Family 2 ( or however I name it ). Before that I still have a few stories to tell though, a few things to explore and of course, more lewds to make. But yeah, the point that the game can feel repetitive is fair. It's just not really something I want to change, if that makes sense. Because this "routine" MC has, for example the talks with Lucy each morning, are something most people seem to enjoy.

Also, it's good to keep in mind that My New Family will be 2 years old in just a little over 4 months. 2 years is a pretty long time for an ongoing game. People move on, take a break, come back or drop the game in general, which is normal. That is also one of the reasons I started to work on a new game. I think My New Memories will be a very good fresh start for people that enjoy my general way of telling stories.
i actually love the way each day begins and ends .... the talk with Lucy is awesome ... like true couples do ... at least the wife and i do this .... and ending the day with all of them i consider wonderful :love:

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

hamod

Jan 5, 2021

also its a very good idea that every update is a full 1 week ..soo ver 0.18 it means 18 week..awsome its a rich update(y)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Hello there you very attractive and wholesome people!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you may have noticed I was able to release the first beta for 0.19 last week. I'm once again testing some new things out, something that I didn't really planned for and just see how it goes. It's not something about the girls in particular and more something about MC and, to an extent, Alice. Hopefully you guys will enjoy it once you see it! I will do my best to release beta 2 this week as well, no promises though!

I think 0.19 in general will be a mix of stuff again. I plan to continue the progression with side girls and give MC more time with them, especially with side girls that are starting to fall for him already. Melissa and Ida, for example. I also plan to take the "training" mc does with Lucy to another level. I don't want to get too deep into the fantasy setting but I think there are still some interesting things they can find out about her body!

Now to My New Memories. I was able to finish about half of the renders that I planned for the fifth day. The one you see in this news is one, a scene that happens early in the day. Once those renders are done and the day has been playtested it's time for the final sprint. The last day is going to be full of surprises and will end on a very big cliffhanger. I'm not going to spoil anything, of course, but keep in mind what my cliffhangers usually are before you try to hunt me with pitchforks :D. Still not sure if I will make day4/day5 available to Patrons, that is something that I will decide this week.

And I think thats it for now. If anything comes up I'll let you guys know! Oh, and thank you so much for breaking another patreon milestone - We broke over 1200 patrons! You guys are amazing, really!

Kytronix thanks again so much for posting that here.

Again great news to my eyes. I can't wait to see what is next. Still my #1 of vns for so many reasons. Thank you Killer7

Reactions: ImperialD

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Guys, need some help from those that is updated on the game. I'm just starting this game out and most of the tags appeal to me, harem, impregnation, incest. But so far it's abit too vanilla for me. The story doesn't makes sense to me, girls are falling on my dick for no reason, and there's not much corruption and I don't really find it sexy. But this has gotten a superb rating and rave reviews. Does the story flow better later on? Does the animations improve? Mostly, I'm just trying to check if this game is worth my time.

Jbrown87

Jan 23, 2018
Guys, need some help from those that is updated on the game. I'm just starting this game out and most of the tags appeal to me, harem, impregnation, incest. But so far it's abit too vanilla for me. The story doesn't makes sense to me, girls are falling on my dick for no reason, and there's not much corruption and I don't really find it sexy. But this has gotten a superb rating and rave reviews. Does the story flow better later on? Does the animations improve? Mostly, I'm just trying to check if this game is worth my time.
Stik with it. Corruption isnt the main point o the game, and i mainly side girls. In my opinion the animation is fine but you xould say it ets a bit better witheach update. And the story definitely flows etter as it goes on, especially if you use the incest patch. Maynnot appeal, but make everything make much more sense inthe dialogue.

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
it is worth the time trust me the more u go deep the more better than the start

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
There is no corruption in this game.

This game is a wholesome love story.
Love, Pancakes and Pelicans is what it's all about.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Some people *might* consider the alternate Tanja path corruption.
Some people may. Still was vanilla and also was stopped and you can either do love or cumdumpster. Love has the most content as her love scenes show when there is no cumdumpster scene.
Didn't think of that but I thought the pet route is discontinued?
Never done it myself.
I miss it but I respect Killer7. See above about it ending.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes