hamod

Jan 5, 2021
If he is on the third ingame day and he complains about Sandra...I mean, she is your first love interest, of course she is more present than others. But then I don't get the point of complaining in the first place since he has like 90 more ingame days to go ( literally, 0.18 ends on day93 ).
wow i thought it will almost done and im only having sandra in my pocket ..any way lets see ..becouse for me 2 day with 1 character is too much ..and the 3 gb always like 5 days in other games ..18 week in 3 gb only i dont know how this hapend ..any way ill be back if i find any thing fingering my asss ...and belive me ill also keep in mind all the good and amazing things as well ...thank u dev and guys for ur explane and for ur understanding ..

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
NOTE: guys i was 3 days game play in real life time ..not 3 days in the game story ...becouse i notised some people miss understand me :) ...againnnn

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
NOTE: guys i was 3 days game play in real life time ..not 3 days in the game story ...becouse i notised some people miss understand me :) ...againnnn
So you have played for 60-70 hours and only have scenes with Sandra? so if you're getting sick of seeing only her why have you rejected all the other woman lol

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Answer is same as for "Can we read first post in this thread?" - No

P.S.: I just believe that the author promised to officially announce when he will finish the harem, and which character will be the first to get the solo path. :coffee: :p or already say who - don't remember

Last edited:

Renart

Sep 12, 2020
Answer is same as for "Can we read first post in this thread?" - No
I know what the dev intended, I did not know whether they finished the harem route and/or started working on the solo ones hence the word "yet"

Not yet.. Atm the main route is the harem but you can reject a girl if you don't like her ( not recommended :giggle:)
Thank you.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
So you have played for 60-70 hours and only have scenes with Sandra? so if you're getting sick of seeing only her why have you rejected all the other woman lol
noooooo i didnt reject any other girls i was looking for the other girls ..check my comments again ...my complain was that i want be with the other girls but sandra is riding me all the time

( i swear i love sandra but ...leave me alone let me do my jobbbb-flirting the others )...any way never mind im just gona move on and continue the game maybe it wil get better becouse the guys said its not done yet

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
The landlady is more of a brunette I have to admit. The roomates are more on the redhead side though!
hello dev
how r u today ..
i have been playing for 4 days now ( in real life time ) but i have to admit :

its a very respectfull game

even do i didnt reach too much scenes yet ..but its very very heavy and high quality game ( i can still feel the great hard work going on there and the serious job u did in making the game and story and skript ) im starting to injoy it :love: ..but
this is still an early expression im not done the game yet AND STILL SANDRA IS RIDING ME ..soo lets see

NOTE : ( This is just something between me and the developer only .. the Quote to display opinions..
and negative ATTACKs on my comment are not required and not gonna help u in this case anyway .. becouse
it will be all thrown out the window immediately.. )

SO BE AWEAR OF THAT VERY WELL :WeSmart:

THANKS and have a nice day

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes