Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah well, 4 years of dark-skinned people are criminals, it's no wonder.
I don't know if it was that or if it's just seeing a strong, successful, independent woman in control.

I fell in love with Fiona immediately, never once thinking her mafia, but total disclosure, it wouldn't have been a deal breaker for me. I will always be #teamfiona

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Oh, wow. That last lewd scene. Finally, we get some payback. Not that I dislike her or anything, quite the opposite, I actually really like her and the way her and the MC interact. I just think it was really fun and can't wait for more of it in the future.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
I'd watch and play the godmother game/movie. You know what I'll consider her cartel instead of mafia given cartel is more rare [from what i seen] in games.

Question: hows the new memories going?

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Wait, THAT is what has people in a tizzy? THAT???
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and THAT is getting everyone worked up? Oh you sweet summer children! :) Killer7, you keep doing you producing this wonderful story, Damn Becca looked HOT in that outfit! You also prepped us for it in prior episodes where Becca started letting out her wild side beautifully. It flowed organically.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Wait, THAT is what has people in a tizzy? THAT???
and THAT is getting everyone worked up? Oh you sweet summer children! :) Killer7, you keep doing you producing this wonderful story, Damn Becca looked HOT in that outfit! You also prepped us for it in prior episodes where Becca started letting out her wild side beautifully. It flowed organically.
Not everybody was worked up in a bad way. Most of us found it hot as fuck! I mean two Goddesses having fun for our amusement and enjoyment.

Becca told us all she was the most perv, I'm enjoying her prove it. And Fiona will always be my personal favorite. #teamfiona

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I mean, some people still hold a grudge towards me for making the threesome with Sandra and Alice not avoidable because "all others had options to say no". And I guess it's fine if you think that was a dick move from me. But story wise it just made sense to include her anyway, if you like to see it or not.

The stuff between Fiona, Becca and MC was a little different. Even with the warning I had patrons complain to me on my discord that the scene felt off, that it seemed non consensual etc. So I guess no matter what I'll do, I can't please everyone, and that is also totally fine :D.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I mean, some people still hold a grudge towards me for making the threesome with Sandra and Alice not avoidable because "all others had options to say no". And I guess it's fine if you think that was a dick move from me. But story wise it just made sense to include her anyway, if you like to see it or not.

The stuff between Fiona, Becca and MC was a little different. Even with the warning I had patrons complain to me on my discord that the scene felt off, that it seemed non consensual etc. So I guess no matter what I'll do, I can't please everyone, and that is also totally fine :D.
Old saying: You can keep some of the people happy most of the time, or most of the people happy some of the time. There is no way you can keep all of the people happy all of the time.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

...and here I thought the warnings were overkill for such a good spirited slap and tickle scene. I adore that scene as I stated it's refreshing to see two of my favorites play that way. Shows how great a bond they have with each other and the mc. Hate that you got flack for it but I appreciate it completely. :)
Old saying: You can keep some of the people happy most of the time, or most of the people happy some of the time. There is no way you can keep all of the people happy all of the time.
That is so true. But you think pancakes, lewdity, tender moments and laughs would be the key... guess old saying still get used for good reasons

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
hello
I've got a problem with my antivirus and the .exe of the game
it says that there is a treat and block it, i'm sure there is nothing but I can't finish the update
any idea how I can resolve the pb ? my antivirus is avast free version
Ok, boom erm, dude, I have really bad news for you:

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020

Now I'm starting to feel a little guilty ;) because I was probably the first one voicing a little bit of discomfort with that scene, though I clearly stated it was just me and not the scene being too hard or something.

That said, holding a grudge towards the developer over such a thing is simply ridiculous, even not considering that if you find a VN perfect at 99,999999% it's not the remaining 0,000001% that can spoil it; and judging from the comments of your followers here (mine included) it's safe to say your work has pleased probably not everyone but certainly more than the overwhelming majority of us.

So no grudge from me (unless you still keep MNM fourth day locked up....now, that's a whole different matter.... :mad:;):ROFLMAO:)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Makes perfect sense to me, this is a world where people want to hold grudges and worse if you think all lives matter.

It was out of the left-field but wasn't that bad, fuck I am 41 I have seen way worse shit on the net, hell I remember here in Australia seeing the original footage from 9/11 which showed people jumping from the towers on TV, a bit of lezdom ain't shit.

The only thing that bothered me, is how the fuck did she say Banana with a ballgag in, but hay superhero cat sister, so yeah whatever.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Makes perfect sense to me, this is a world where people want to hold grudges and worse if you think all lives matter.

It was out of the left-field but wasn't that bad, fuck I am 41 I have seen way worse shit on the net, hell I remember here in Australia seeing the original footage from 9/11 which showed people jumping from the towers on TV, a bit of lezdom ain't shit.

The only thing that bothered me, is how the fuck did she say Banana with a ballgag in, but hay superhero cat sister, so yeah whatever.
Could be wrong, but I thought the ball gag had holes in it? Probably wasn't a crystal clear "banana" but shjould still be understandable :)

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Now I'm starting to feel a little guilty ;) because I was probably the first one voicing a little bit of discomfort with that scene, though I clearly stated it was just me and not the scene being too hard or something.

That said, holding a grudge towards the developer over such a thing is simply ridiculous, even not considering that if you find a VN perfect at 99,999999% it's not the remaining 0,000001% that can spoil it; and judging from the comments of your followers here (mine included) it's safe to say your work has pleased probably not everyone but certainly more than the overwhelming majority of us.

So no grudge from me (unless you still keep MNM fourth day locked up....now, that's a whole different matter.... :mad:;):ROFLMAO:)
Oh god dont read the Sandra channel on my discord... you are going to be angry :KEK:. But nah, I wasnt targetting you :)

Reactions: worldofmac84

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019

When Becca said "Lets see..." she removed it for a second.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Oh god dont read the Sandra channel on my discord... you are going to be angry :KEK:. But nah, I wasnt targetting you :)
hello dev ..nice to meet u ..if u the dev of this game im playing it now for 2 days

its nice game i have to admit ..but ....for god sake why is it tradition now every game that inclouding a MOM ..the mc must give her a MASSAGEEEE !!!!!!!..every single game WHYYY its become old and borring to be honest

i never see ALL boys in realistic is fantasizes a massage fetich to his mommm ..!!!

a little left ......no a little right .......ohh she is moan ......now going down and down ....oh now fingering herrr...
mannnn just lets move onnnn

and plssss why is it always sandraaaa ..she is not my favorit even if i love her ...but she is realy pain in the ASSSS
she keep fallowing me every wereee .. :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

IN MORNING ..IN THE NIGHT...IN THE TV ...IN THE POOL...IN HE LIVING ROOM .. JEEEEEEZ JUST LEAVE ME ALONE I WANT SOME SPACE TO CONSENTRATE WITH THE OTHER FAVORIT CHARR .. ACTUALY I LIKE FIONA AND AUNTE MOREE

KISSING ...ohh sorry ...MC its ok i like it
KISSING AGAIN ..OHH SORRY ..MCCCC .ITS OK I LOVE IT
every time kisss ...and sorry ....and its ok i love it ???????

im a big fan but i just want u to conseder those things becouse theeesss r realyyy .....u know :FacePalm:

love u and good luck dev sorry if my comment is about negatives there is too much positives here i didnt talk about

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes