Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Alright people I get it I'm a stupid fucking idiot for wanting to believe she was mafia and ignoring everything that would make her one. When I know she just really good at running multiple businesses and not violent.
Relax. :D
It's all good fun here.
Play the game as you like.
Just know there is now violence in the game at all.
Even the MC makes a mafia joke ingame.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
You don't have to take us too seriously.
i tend to forget to do that a few times

Relax. :D
It's all good fun here.
Play the game as you like.
Just know there is now violence in the game at all.
Even the MC makes a mafia joke ingame.
thankful there is no violence well expect the kicking of those two idiots that messed with lucy
that's why i went with my view cause of that joke

Could have stopped there tbh :p
once i start i can't stop without ensuring others see how far gone i am :LOL:

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Oh, wow. No idea how I didn't notice how long it's been since I played this. Last save was back in December. Looks like I've got a bunch of stuff to catch up on.

Reactions: thorin0815

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Oh, wow. No idea how I didn't notice how long it's been since I played this. Last save was back in December. Looks like I've got a bunch of stuff to catch up on.
I wish you with all my heart that you won't die of fluid loss. So don't forget to drink enough while playing. On the other hand, I can think of worse ways of death. ;)

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
I wish you with all my heart that you won't die of fluid loss. So don't forget to drink enough while playing. On the other hand, I can think of worse ways of death. ;)
Can't disagree with you there. Also, got some gaming to do with a friend later, so I likely won't get through it all tonight. Noticed the changelog though and there are a couple of side girls I'm looking forward to seeing more of. Though after a look at the gallery, I'm guessing it'll be the next update.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I mean, I can understand why someone would think that about Fiona. But then you get the overall tone of the game and you should quickly realise that stuff like that is not really the case ^^.

albundi

Sep 1, 2017
hello
I've got a problem with my antivirus and the .exe of the game
it says that there is a treat and block it, i'm sure there is nothing but I can't finish the update
any idea how I can resolve the pb ? my antivirus is avast free version

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
hello
I've got a problem with my antivirus and the .exe of the game
it says that there is a treat and block it, i'm sure there is nothing but I can't finish the update
any idea how I can resolve the pb ? my antivirus is avast free version
Try to add it as an exeption, that should fix it. Or disable it while you play the game and enable it again after.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes