Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I remember the first time I played I rejected Fiona, and when I did you sat and watched family guy, and I did forgive her, just fucking a granny is just, ew.
Ouch... Don't let Badjourasmix see this :Kappa:
Much better update, the last one with all the sex made it feel like a mindless fap game, loved the new stuff with Becca, Fiona, Lucy, and Tanja.

Still find it incredibly frustrating, an hour of space barring Maddie's stuff, but 5 minutes for Mary, about as much time on Mary as Tanja's mum, I think I know more about the Weebs than I do Mary.

Kind of felt odd in places, like things jumped oddly, like before the big heart to heart with Fiona it was like the MC said, did I fall asleep or something, seemed off unless it was supposed to be something with Eliane, the only one I have no interest in loving.

Whatever happed to the big tit that Fiona got revenge on, well her husband.
I didn't mind 1h of Maddie and her abs :Kappa: I'm already sad that she will lose them with the pregnancy but Mc and her will do some post-pregnancy training to have them back :sneaky:. At least you see Mary often, imagine me that I can see Anna every 4 or 5 updates ;) ( One of my fav together Maddie,Becca and Tanja)

Last edited:

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Killer7 how dare you ;) you are so cruel ;)
Whenever i read your new updates i am like a crying river ...
I am single but i have two childs...thats why it feels like you are talking to my heart...
Your stories are touching my heart,your songs also...
I know this story will end soon,cuz you have a new interesting project...
But i wish this story will never end...
Btw.,im only in love with the ginger club + * Maddie * + "Melissa" ...
Uhm its not your fault,your stories are outta this world ;)

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes