Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Thank you I can fix No DC but I cant image not found
That sounds like something bugged out while unpacking. Redownloading should fix it. Also, make sure to not overwrite your old folders if you have any, always make a new folder for each release.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you very cute and extremely wholesome people in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Last week...Or rather, 8 days ago, was the release of 0.18. And I think from what I gathered so far you guys really liked it! Even the unusual event on the last day. That was the event I had planned for quite a while and I personally think it turned out pretty good. Beccas naughty side is always good for a surprise, right?

Since a few hours I have started work on 0.19 again ( because as some of you know, I took last week "off" to work on My New Memories ). I'm slowly making progress and planning the first event. If you are on the pregnancy route with Sandra you know what will happen that day: We are going to see the very pretty Kiara again! And maybe this will be the chance to have another talk with her. Sandra probably has something planned already...Speaking of Sandra, I'll do my best to release the first beta for 0.19 this week, no promises though!

Because I took one week off I was able to finish the script for the fifth day of My New Memories ( Yes, I know that is not taking a week off, please don't hurt me )! It has already been checked by my proofreader and over the next few days I can slowly start to make the renders for it. This day will be very interesting for the players because there will finally be a talk about a certain event that happened before. Sandra patrons that played the third day probably know what I mean. The render for this weeks post is not a scene you're going to see ingame, just another character I made that will play a important role in the household. I hope you guys like her, feel free to give feedback in the comments!

And I think thats it for this week. Sandra patrons, I'll do my best to release the first beta of 0.19 this week. If I can't make it I will probably have to give you access to the fourth day of My New Memories...But let's see how the week goes. Thanks again for all the amazing support and the wonderful feedback regarding 0.18. I'm happy that you guys are still entertained by the stuff that I create! I hope I can keep that up!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Hello there you very cute and extremely wholesome people in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

Last week...Or rather, 8 days ago, was the release of 0.18. And I think from what I gathered so far you guys really liked it! Even the unusual event on the last day. That was the event I had planned for quite a while and I personally think it turned out pretty good. Beccas naughty side is always good for a surprise, right?

Since a few hours I have started work on 0.19 again ( because as some of you know, I took last week "off" to work on My New Memories ). I'm slowly making progress and planning the first event. If you are on the pregnancy route with Sandra you know what will happen that day: We are going to see the very pretty Kiara again! And maybe this will be the chance to have another talk with her. Sandra probably has something planned already...Speaking of Sandra, I'll do my best to release the first beta for 0.19 this week, no promises though!

Because I took one week off I was able to finish the script for the fifth day of My New Memories ( Yes, I know that is not taking a week off, please don't hurt me )! It has already been checked by my proofreader and over the next few days I can slowly start to make the renders for it. This day will be very interesting for the players because there will finally be a talk about a certain event that happened before. Sandra patrons that played the third day probably know what I mean. The render for this weeks post is not a scene you're going to see ingame, just another character I made that will play a important role in the household. I hope you guys like her, feel free to give feedback in the comments!

And I think thats it for this week. Sandra patrons, I'll do my best to release the first beta of 0.19 this week. If I can't make it I will probably have to give you access to the fourth day of My New Memories...But let's see how the week goes. Thanks again for all the amazing support and the wonderful feedback regarding 0.18. I'm happy that you guys are still entertained by the stuff that I create! I hope I can keep that up!

Thank you again Kytronix as always it's appreciated you posting that here. :)

Becca being the most perv warms my heart and makes her jump spots in my private rating of the ladies of MNF. Can't wait til the new vn drops as well. Good times

• Red Heart
Reactions: thorin0815 and BTLD

Js61196

Jan 20, 2019
i would love to see our MC getting squirted in the face by breast milk , like what happened to my one time ... :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
I hope the pregnancy content is developed and not rushed.... I have yet to find a game where the pregnancy was a developed thought into the game.

Not to get off topic of this game, but if anyone has suggestions, it would be appreciated.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I hope the pregnancy content is developed and not rushed.... I have yet to find a game where the pregnancy was a developed thought into the game.

Not to get off topic of this game, but if anyone has suggestions, it would be appreciated.
Killer7 is pretty awesome .. but we'll have to have time jumps ... or i'll be like 100 years old by the time the game gets finished :( :LOL:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

This 100%

In games like SL or PL the whole pregnancy is more an epilogue thing.
I know we will get a time jump in MNF but I'd prefer a more developed pregnancy before that.

Js61196

Jan 20, 2019
This 100%

I know we will get a time jump in MNF but I'd prefer a more developed pregnancy before that.
I’m good with I time jump, and you hit the nail on the head, I don’t like when it’s an epilogue rushed feeling or just one sex scene.

I would love to see the entire pregnancy be part of the story and dialogue.

Reactions: Uthuriel

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
This 100%

yeah like 4 months .. skip to 8 months then baby . would be cool .. i'm just thinking of the work involved in making those images ... i mean its all up to Killer7 anyways .. but i don't want him to get overly worked for something not really needed for a time jump ... ;)

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Any pregnancy belly content yet?
Soon is my guess. The breast are already getting sensitive in some cases...
This would require jumping ahead significantly time-wise in game, assuming following a regular pregnancy timeline. I believe Killer 7 said he intends to do that at some point, but based on the way some relationships are just beginning to get off the ground, others are not even started, and some girls who want babies don't have them yet, I'm going to guess it's going to be a while yet before it happens.

Reactions: ImperialD

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
This would require jumping ahead significantly time-wise in game, assuming following a regular pregnancy timeline. I believe Killer 7 said he intends to do that at some point, but based on the way some relationships are just beginning to get off the ground, others are not even started, and some girls who want babies don't have them yet, I'm going to guess it's going to be a while yet before it happens.
Which is good in my book. It means more MNF. :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImperialD

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Much better update, the last one with all the sex made it feel like a mindless fap game, loved the new stuff with Becca, Fiona, Lucy, and Tanja.

Still find it incredibly frustrating, an hour of space barring Maddie's stuff, but 5 minutes for Mary, about as much time on Mary as Tanja's mum, I think I know more about the Weebs than I do Mary.

Kind of felt odd in places, like things jumped oddly, like before the big heart to heart with Fiona it was like the MC said, did I fall asleep or something, seemed off unless it was supposed to be something with Eliane, the only one I have no interest in loving.

Whatever happed to the big tit that Fiona got revenge on, well her husband.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Much better update, the last one with all the sex made it feel like a mindless fap game, loved the new stuff with Becca, Fiona, Lucy, and Tanja.

Still find it incredibly frustrating, an hour of space barring Maddie's stuff, but 5 minutes for Mary, about as much time on Mary as Tanja's mum, I think I know more about the Weebs than I do Mary.

Kind of felt odd in places, like things jumped oddly, like before the big heart to heart with Fiona it was like the MC said, did I fall asleep or something, seemed off unless it was supposed to be something with Eliane, the only one I have no interest in loving.

Whatever happed to the big tit that Fiona got revenge on, well her husband.
Pretty sure that that was a missed Elaine scene, as I'm not pursuing her either.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Pretty sure that that was a missed Elaine scene, as I'm not pursuing her either.
I remember the first time I played I rejected Fiona, and when I did you sat and watched family guy, and I did forgive her, just fucking a granny is just, ew.

• Angry
Reactions: DanielleAVN
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes