Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I don't get why some people say its out of character. Becca claimed that she is the most perverted one in the household and Becca has been hinting for a while now that something will happen that will blow mc's mind. Fiona doesn't have to have romantic feelings for her in order to participate in a consensual roleplay with Becca. I think if you guys hear the talk on the following day it will make more sense, just know that everything there was perfectly fine in terms of my story and my game. I didn't make this event because people wanted me to, I made this event because I have been planning to do something like that for a while :).
There are people on this website that still don't know what the N in VN means...

So to answer your question:

Reading is hard, reading between the lines even harder.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I probably have to increase the brightness and contrast on my monitor, I've never seen anything between the lines. ;)
I just find it amusing that people whine about that scene. IMHO it wasn't out of character. Neither for Becca nor for Fiona and I can't wait for the conclusion of it.

Maybe I'm a fanboy but I like Killers storytelling and so far he hasn't disappointed. Not even a bit.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I just find it amusing that people whine about that scene. IMHO it wasn't out of character. Neither for Becca nor for Fiona and I can't wait for the conclusion of it.
For many people, character development does not stop at the written word, but continues to take place in the head. For me personally, the scene didn't fit the characters involved, but that's only because I don't want it that way. But I would never criticize the story or the author for it. If I don't like something, I always have the option to stop, in this case simply by skipping the scene in question.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Honestly this whole nonsense with having Chapter 1-9 download separate from Chapter 10 download (which isn't standalone) is fucking retarded.
Not really retarded, no. The game was getting too big for Android users ( and it was reaching the mega download limit for free users ) so I wanted to split it up. Now Android people should not have any issues installing the game while the Windows/Linux/Mac users can download MNF and more games on the same day :).

oshtoshashlyk

Mar 5, 2020
Not really retarded, no. The game was getting too big for Android users ( and it was reaching the mega download limit for free users ) so I wanted to split it up. Now Android people should not have any issues installing the game while the Windows/Linux/Mac users can download MNF and more games on the same day :).
Fair enough, it was an overstatement on my part. However, it's still a convoluted installation just for the sake of pleasing some phoneposters.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Fair enough, it was an overstatement on my part. However, it's still a convoluted installation just for the sake of pleasing some phoneposters.
About 40% of my Playerbase on itch.io is playing on Android, I didnt just want them to not be able to play anymore. I dont have any stats from here but I would expect its also quite high ^^.

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Killer7 So I have a dumb question... Are people playing on their Android phones or Chromebooks? 40% is significant. I can't imagine playing on a small screen.

PS: I think it's great how involved you are here. Looking out for all your users/players is admirable.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer7 So I have a dumb question... Are people playing on their Android phones or Chromebooks? 40% is significant. I can't imagine playing on a small screen.

PS: I think it's great how involved you are here. Looking out for all your users/players is admirable.
That is a good question. I can only see the amount of downloads the .apk gets on itch.io and when I compare it to the pc version they are almost the same. I guess a lot of them play on tablets though I know that some people on my discord play on their phones.

Reactions: ComixFan

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
The game has been really great so far I'm at chapter 4 but I have noticed that the angles for the sex scenes ain't that great and it kinda suck hope we get better scene angles

Reactions: daunjaun21

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

I mostly play it on mobile now.

Android 8 rooted Xiaomi phone.

I bought myself this and it works fine for me.

Reactions: Killer7

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I mostly play it on mobile now.

Android 8 rooted Xiaomi phone.

I bought myself this and it works fine for me.

my son plays games on his cell also .. i don't get playing with a screen so small ... but to each his own .. :)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes