Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed Android port of My New Family ch18 with Incest Patch and Zoey Raven Walkthrough mod.
Copy your special save from end of Ch14 to Ch18 directory and start the game by loading that save.
(android/data/my.n.family/saves/WhateverFileSlotYouUsed.save to android/data/renpy/MyNewFamily-1562222883/WhateverFileSlotYouUsed.save)
Mega

WARNING: This is not compatible with Android 11, working on a fix.
Updated my compressed unofficial Android port to Ch18

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
the last update was ok...maybe a lil more action would be cool but at the end it was a good one....you asked about the last scene and i think for this kind of story it is too much and i think you estrange the mom and fiona with this....the whole series was about theire love and easy going....and it gives the feel to part them away instead of bringing them closer....so i´m not a fan of bdsm kinks....actually i love this vn but i think with too many things like bdsm i would loose my interess...so i hope you don´t try and make it darker...please don´t.....but i think a lot will like it ... i prefer watching more girls together with him instead of becomming a paradise for painlovers...i if i´m honest i love the loving and caring mom more then a sm-mom who´s cold.....but i wish you good luck

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
the last update was ok...maybe a lil more action would be cool but at the end it was a good one....you asked about the last scene and i think for this kind of story it is too much and i think you estrange the mom and fiona with this....the whole series was about theire love and easy going....and it gives the feel to part them away instead of bringing them closer....so i´m not a fan of bdsm kinks....actually i love this vn but i think with too many things like bdsm i would loose my interess...so i hope you don´t try and make it darker...please don´t.....but i think a lot will like it ... i prefer watching more girls together with him instead of becomming a paradise for painlovers...i if i´m honest i love the loving and caring mom more then a sm-mom who´s cold.....but i wish you good luck
Dont forget it was all just roleplay. Becca even said she loves Fiona.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Sorry to the fans that will enjoy the bdsm content but I felt it just didn't fit with these two characters.
Aunt Mary yes as Fiona already has that kind of relationship going with her, but Becca no!! Fiona all along has stated she doesn't have romantic feelings towards Becca or looks at her anyway other way then the sister she lost, too then do a complete 180 like this just didn't feel right and makes no sense in regards to the story that has been portrayed on several occasions with Fiona and the mc's talks.
Please don't start taking away even more choices dev like you did with girl on girl action during sex scenes as my harem will end up with just Sandra & Lucy (smallest harem in history) unless Lucy magically wants to start eating pussy overnight as well.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes