Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Did any one else get error codes when trying to save their game? I got to the part where you meet sun in town, and head to their staycation home. I do have the walkthrough mod installed, but i was able to successfully save before that point.
That's a new one for me. I never heard of issues when you try to save. Can you show me a picture of the error?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Is funny now that i think, i have nothing against any of the girls, i find every single one cute in her own way and every single one is different, and i love all them, but for me if i have to choose only one is sandra, she is the perfect woman and wife, have the perfect body, personality, well...everything. I wonder what are the ranks, who are the first for everyone...Killer7, did you have any data on this?

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Is funny now that i think, i have nothing against any of the girls, i find every single one cute in her own way and every single one is different, and i love all them, but for me if i have to choose only one is sandra, she is the perfect woman and wife, have the perfect body, personality, well...everything. I wonder what are the ranks, who are the first for everyone...Killer7, did you have any data on this?
I have the roles menu on my discord that gives a good indication I think.

1618469742113.png

Lucy is still peoples favorite with Sandra being second. Though Elaine and other characters have been catching up. I should make a patreon poll or something and ask this sometime.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Team Lucy all the way :)

Sebhero

Oct 1, 2017
I have't to gotten to the point where the lateste update yet
becose i had reset compute lately and make a new game
so call me impatient but does it hav anything with Rosa & Bille yet? (and i mean anything even hugs and 1st kiss that sympoles the start of a relationship)

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019

View attachment 1143298

Lucy is still peoples favorite with Sandra being second. Though Elaine and other characters have been catching up. I should make a patreon poll or something and ask this sometime.
Interesting. It feels about right. The only thing that's a bit surprising is the amount of Tanja fans.

Which reminds me: I wonder how the path forwards with her will be on the GF route. Is it always going to be completely separate from the rest? It feels like that's not tenable in the long run. Who even knows about her currently? The gingers talk but I feel like this is the one thing that Lucy might be very hesitant to share. Fiona knows obviously and since she more of less officially joined the family this time around that makes it more likely the topic will come up in front of the others. Also Sandra will sniff it out sooner or later if she doesn't know already and given her interest in Sun I guess her curiosity will reach Tanja as well given enough time. Especially if Lucy isn't volunteering any information.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Well, what I can tell you is that Lucy and Tanja will never ever interact with each other. That doesn't mean that other household members won't know about her, just that Tanja and Lucy will never meet each other again.

I have't to gotten to the point where the lateste update yet
becose i had reset compute lately and make a new game
so call me impatient but does it hav anything with Rosa & Bille yet? (and i mean anything even hugs and 1st kiss that sympoles the start of a relationship)
Not yet, but I promise to give the weebs a lot of love in 0.19!

Reactions: BTLD

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017

View attachment 1143298

Is a great way to know, just for fun...i mean, i love all the girls, i have never played a game where i loved everyone, there was always someone that i don't like, this is the first one....but if i have to choose just one, sandra is my love.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020

View attachment 1143298

At first, Sandra was best girl but lucy came outta nowhere like an isekai truck and hits you with best girl love.

Sebhero

Oct 1, 2017
Well, what I can tell you is that Lucy and Tanja will never ever interact with each other. That doesn't mean that other household members won't know about her, just that Tanja and Lucy will never meet each other again.

Not yet, but I promise to give the weebs a lot of love in 0.19!
Thx

Reactions: Killer7

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

View attachment 1143298

goooooooooo Lucy !!!! i knew most people loved her as much as i do ..... :love:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

View attachment 1143298

Fake news! I demand a recount Fiona's ballots must have got lost.

This post has been brought to you by #teamfiona

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes