kreekgod

May 28, 2019
so after playing through this game several times, ive come to a theory about the underlying story of this game:

the main character commits suicide by jumping in-front of a train in the beginning and the rest of the game is some sort of coma/dying fever dream

he meets his long lost family, who are all beautiful and perfectly suited to his tastes, he falls in love with his sister, who then outright states that while she only wants to be with him, she wants him to sleep with the rest of his family and plenty of other people(who also only want to be with him), and everyone he meets there-after, is not only okay, with this, but is down to join his ever expanding harem

and there's just enough conflict to make things interesting

has to be some kind of dying fantasy/heaven world thing

----
on the other hand, i realize that its an Adult VN and I'm not suppose to think about it too hard
so I'm gonna continue to just go with it

been having alot of fun with it so far

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Killer7

SapphireBlaze

May 24, 2017
You might want to change this dialogue a bit, because I might be wrong but I personally remember always saying no to obeying Fiona and my first actual event with her being the scene with mary turning the tables on her. If that's not the way those events can play out and I'm remembering it wrong, no problem but his personally was a bit jarring as someone who played that route.
1618404672895.png

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
For those wanting some lactation with the limitation of the hidden face, maybe have the naked ginger queen fill a glass for the MC to wash down his morning pancakes. Maybe even use her milk to make his pancakes. I know it isn't the same as getting it direct from the tap but the whole face hiding issue.

The whole face hiding thing also makes it tough for me to see any possible watersports(personal kink of mine) action. I guess I would just have to be happy to see some of my gingers peeing on the ground or in the toilet.

Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
You might want to change this dialogue a bit, because I might be wrong but I personally remember always saying no to obeying Fiona and my first actual event with her being the scene with mary turning the tables on her. If that's not the way those events can play out and I'm remembering it wrong, no problem but his personally was a bit jarring as someone who played that route.
View attachment 1141930
I think that is a bit of a missunderstanding. He says "to NOT obeying you". So you are on the correct route, he didn't obey her and turned the tables on her. Or maybe I worded it wrong? I don't know, english is difficult :/.

Reactions: ImperialD

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you very cute people!

This will be a different progress update. I know I promised one for monday but I simply forgot. So I guess now is a better time for this. Keep in mind that I'm still taking it very slow with My New Family, so I won't talk about MNF here. This will be for monday!

I wanted to update you guys on a few things regarding My New Memories. Maybe make some things more clear again since I got a few questions regarding it lately.

As you know from My New Family I like to keep my games fairly "simple". You, the player, can decide if you want content ( with a specific girl ) or not. There are no real alternative paths, you pretty much decide for yourself how much of the game you want to see. This is just my personal preference in games in general. I'm personally not a huge fan of very different routes. And since My New Memories will also be a harem game I think it will be easier to just go for all of them, kinda like in My New Family. Which leads me to a few things I probably have to clarify.

There will never be a "dark path" in My New Memories. What I mean with that is that the MC will never creep up on his wards, he will never peep on them under the shower and he will never molest them in their sleep. I know that some people like this in games, and there is nothing wrong with that, but it's just not something I personally enjoy. I also learned my lesson with My New Family and will never force a character on you. I know that there are a few people that are not huge fans of Sandra in MNF and they just go with her because she is the reason you can get all the other girls. That is something I'm not going to do in My New Memories.

To just keep it simple: You decide for yourself if you want all of the content or if you don't want to see certain things. Don't like a characer? Then you will get the option to not see her that often. You will still get enough content even if you didn't go for a certain girl and I won't make it as obvious that you missed something ( in other words, no watching TV all day like the MNF mc ). And no, you will never be punished if you go for all girls. And neither will you be punished if you don't go for all girls.

Those are just a few things that I wanted to talk about. There will be more stuff like this coming soon, since the first public release of My New Memories is getting closer and closer. Oh by the way, I'm not spoiling who this person next to Anna is. But maybe you amazing people will guess it anyway.

I would love to hear your feedback regarding my decisions for My New Memories by the way. So feel free to tell me what you think in the comments! Stay awesome people!

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

This will be a different progress update. I know I promised one for monday but I simply forgot. So I guess now is a better time for this. Keep in mind that I'm still taking it very slow with My New Family, so I won't talk about MNF here. This will be for monday!

I wanted to update you guys on a few things regarding My New Memories. Maybe make some things more clear again since I got a few questions regarding it lately.

As you know from My New Family I like to keep my games fairly "simple". You, the player, can decide if you want content ( with a specific girl ) or not. There are no real alternative paths, you pretty much decide for yourself how much of the game you want to see. This is just my personal preference in games in general. I'm personally not a huge fan of very different routes. And since My New Memories will also be a harem game I think it will be easier to just go for all of them, kinda like in My New Family. Which leads me to a few things I probably have to clarify.

There will never be a "dark path" in My New Memories. What I mean with that is that the MC will never creep up on his wards, he will never peep on them under the shower and he will never molest them in their sleep. I know that some people like this in games, and there is nothing wrong with that, but it's just not something I personally enjoy. I also learned my lesson with My New Family and will never force a character on you. I know that there are a few people that are not huge fans of Sandra in MNF and they just go with her because she is the reason you can get all the other girls. That is something I'm not going to do in My New Memories.

To just keep it simple: You decide for yourself if you want all of the content or if you don't want to see certain things. Don't like a characer? Then you will get the option to not see her that often. You will still get enough content even if you didn't go for a certain girl and I won't make it as obvious that you missed something ( in other words, no watching TV all day like the MNF mc ). And no, you will never be punished if you go for all girls. And neither will you be punished if you don't go for all girls.

Those are just a few things that I wanted to talk about. There will be more stuff like this coming soon, since the first public release of My New Memories is getting closer and closer. Oh by the way, I'm not spoiling who this person next to Anna is. But maybe you amazing people will guess it anyway.

I would love to hear your feedback regarding my decisions for My New Memories by the way. So feel free to tell me what you think in the comments! Stay awesome people!

Killer7
"There will never be a "dark path" in My New Memories. What I mean with that is that the MC will never creep up on his wards, he will never peep on them under the shower and he will never molest them in their sleep. I know that some people like this in games, and there is nothing wrong with that, but it's just not something I personally enjoy"
THANK YOU!
in way to many games the MC is a bit of a creep..maybe more than a bit..."uuu lets see her pussy in the shower...oh she's sleeping now I bet I can put my dick in her mouth.,..etc" and like you said while there is nothing wrong with what other people like and more power to them for liking it it's also a behaviour I'm not fond of ...at all...so thank you for that :)
Can't wait to play the release of My New Memories..and of course I will go for the harem route..cause everybody needs some lovin' right?We can't discriminate :)
I'm guessing we will see somewhere in the summer ...a release?(not a sexual one you pelicans...get your mind out of the gutter) :D

D

Deleted member 3181120

I think that is a bit of a missunderstanding. He says "to NOT obeying you". So you are on the correct route, he didn't obey her and turned the tables on her. Or maybe I worded it wrong? I don't know, english is difficult :/.
I think he is referring to "From me being your fucktoy". I also refused to pull out my dick on my first play through, so there was no lewdness with Fiona. Of course I started over.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I think he is referring to "From me being your fucktoy". I also refused to pull out my dick on my first play through, so there was no lewdness with Fiona. Of course I started over.
But then you should get another chance if you didn't show her your dick, the first time in the office I think. That's when you can disobey her and creampie her even though she says no.

I might have to look at that part of the game again, it's been a while since that happened.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Personally I am also not really a fan of the creep stuff like molesting the girls while they are sleeping, especially if it's supposed to be a romance game. It's hard for me to believe that the mc really cares about the girls if he is just doing stuff to them without them knowing. If it's a game more based on corruption and stuff like that, then I don't really mind it.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Personally I am also not really a fan of the creep stuff like molesting the girls while they are sleeping, especially if it's supposed to be a romance game. It's hard for me to believe that the mc really cares about the girls if he is just doing stuff to them without them knowing. If it's a game more based on corruption and stuff like that, then I don't really mind it.
Right?
"I'm so in love with her...better fuck her in the mouth while she sleeps"
Romance just died.
:)))

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Right?
"I'm so in love with her...better fuck her in the mouth while she sleeps"
Romance just died.
:)))
It'd be kind of neat if in at least one such game, they made that kind of thing consensual. I've known women who were into the idea conceptually, provided it was certain people molesting them in their sleep. All it takes is them saying something about it before the scene.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It'd be kind of neat if in at least one such game, they made that kind of thing consensual. I've known women who were into the idea conceptually, provided it was certain people molesting them in their sleep. All it takes is them saying something about it before the scene.
true, it wouldn't feel so ..rapey anymore...

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020

I like giving us the option for almost every choice made in a game although can't see why anyone would not like the naked queen ginger.

As for the content like peeping and sleep touching, I don't really like those things in a game. The first is just creepy, the second is akin to sexual assault. I hate, I mean hate, non-consent content in games, especially when it is treated trivially, like it doesn't really affect the victims. I know real victims and it is nothing trivial or to be fantasizing about unless you are a monster. I don't kink shame but sexual assault is not a kink, it is a crime.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Haven't played of for couple of updates. This got too repetitive for me without much going on. Just got a question. Anyone got pregnant yet? Most of the games that has pregnancy only gives us at the very end. We don't see the whole process at leat the summarized version. Would've loved to get a child.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Haven't played of for couple of updates. This got too repetitive for me without much going on. Just got a question. Anyone got pregnant yet? Most of the games that has pregnancy only gives us at the very end. We don't see the whole process at leat the summarized version. Would've loved to get a child.
Short answer: yes.

Longer, spoiler-y answer: as of the latest update literally every member of the family save Elaine is pregnant.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I'd be utterly amazed if Elaine can get pregnant. At her age she's almost certainly post-menopausal. Which is not a bad thing, you can freely creampie her without worrying about kids. cough

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes