Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I'm a tad confused, obviously the MC likes big tits esp. his mom's, aunt's, eldest sister's, and grandmother's but don't remember seeing any squeezing and suckling during sex. :unsure: Is this difficult to code or what, or am I missing something? When his aunt said that she could suckle milk from her own her tits and had instructed his lactating sister in auto-nursing, I expected the MC to partake in the lactation festivities.:p Thanks.

JoeSplainer

Mar 3, 2019
Still on ch 6 or so, just have to say I'm loving this game so far. It's an awesome game built on Harem building and I love it. Love the Dev, doing a Great job!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I'm a tad confused, obviously the MC likes big tits esp. his mom's, aunt's, eldest sister's, and grandmother's but don't remember seeing any squeezing and suckling during sex. :unsure: Is this difficult to code or what, or am I missing something? When his aunt said that she could suckle milk from her own her tits and had instructed his lactating sister in auto-nursing, I expected the MC to partake in the lactation festivities.:p Thanks.
It's not difficult to code but it's difficult to show without showing the mc's face. Though I might have a few ideas to make this happen. I'm a huge fan of titty sucking so hopefully I can make it work.

nexusvideo

Feb 9, 2019
Is this safe to download or is there a patch coming? Hate to download a huge file only to have to download it all over again as soon as i am finished.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Is this safe to download or is there a patch coming? Hate to download a huge file only to have to download it all over again as soon as i am finished.
Everything should work so you don't really need a patch or anything.

For anyone that needs to download 0.14 again ( and if the mirrors are still broken ): You can download it from my itch.io page, the download links there should always work.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
It's not difficult to code but it's difficult to show without showing the mc's face. Though I might have a few ideas to make this happen. I'm a huge fan of titty sucking so hopefully I can make it work.
God bless you and hope you're successful!

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
A little masked swashbuckling action perhaps? Romance a touch of mystery and dresses being cut down to size! the-mark-of-zorro.jpg

• Haha

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
Tanja has 3 weeks of vacation time? She's only been at her job for like a month or so! Does she get a day off for every two days she works? I'm coming up on 10 years at my job and I think I might have a 3rd week of vaca coming every year from then on. If I didn't love my job, I'd want hers!
It's not uncommon to get quite a lot of vacation in some parts of the world. Remember, Killer7 is from Germany, where you often get six weeks of vacation practically from your first day of working (though usually you're not supposed to take much of them during the first six months or so).

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
So I just found this game on the third and have spent nights playing this game instead of sleeping lol. Before I got off for the night I saved the morning of MC and gingers getting ready to go to old city to visit Alice's ill orphanage caretaker.

I just have one question, are we at all going to have the option later on to romance Elaine? I realize doing it with a grandma isn't everyone's cup of tea (normally it isn't even mine) but I just feel like there were some hints in episodes up to 9 that we might get to.

Not gonna lie if we can I think I will. All the models and characters are great. Lot of diversity in body types, skin, ethnicity, etc. It's refreshing usually in these kinds of games al lot of characters have the same body type

• Red Heart

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
So I just found this game on the third and have spent nights playing this game instead of sleeping lol. Before I got off for the night I saved the morning of MC and gingers getting ready to go to old city to visit Alice's ill orphanage caretaker.

I just have one question, are we at all going to have the option later on to romance Elaine? I realize doing it with a grandma isn't everyone's cup of tea (normally it isn't even mine) but I just feel like there were some hints in episodes up to 9 that we might get to.

Not gonna lie if we can I think I will. All the models and characters are great. Lot of diversity in body types, skin, ethnicity, etc. It's refreshing usually in these kinds of games al lot of characters have the same body type
Yes, you will romance Elaine. I advise you to not read any spoilers here and just keep playing, you are in for a big treat with my latest update! Glad you are enjoying the game btw :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I have saves dating back to August 2020, but not a single one works.
You have to load a savegame that you made at the end of 0.14 if you didn't play for a while. So, you have to finish 0.14 and then you can download 0.18 right away ( and only load that savegame ).

There is a savegame in the OP. If you are trying to load a newer savegame, hit rollback a few times ( or ignore on phone ), there is a error message coming up because I changed Ren'Py versions after 0.17 was out ( I reverted back to an older Ren'Py version ).

• Red Heart
Reactions: miom150

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Hitting Roleback twice crashes my Game, Ignore just sends me to the start where i get told I need to load a savegame.

Nijuichi21

Jan 31, 2019
Will there be a time skip in the future? How time goes ingame and irl i'll be old or dead before girls gave birth. :ROFLMAO:

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Hitting Roleback twice crashes my Game, Ignore just sends me to the start where i get told I need to load a savegame.
Then I would try the savegame that is linked in the OP. It sounds like you are trying to load a savegame that wasn't made at the end of 0.14. Only those work with 0.18. ( When you get prompted to save ). And well, of course all the savegames that were made after 0.14 ^^.

Will there be a time skip in the future? How time goes ingame and irl i'll be old or dead before girls gave birth. :ROFLMAO:
Yes! That is planned.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nijuichi21

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Then I would try the savegame that is linked in the OP. It sounds like you are trying to load a savegame that wasn't made at the end of 0.14. Only those work with 0.18. ( When you get prompted to save )
No, I'll pass. I will never understand people that use pre-made saves. Whats the point?

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes