PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
novel is very good. but here one fhing which i don't understand, why they called each other landlady(landlord)/tenant/houshold? not mother(father)/son,daugther,child/family? i'm russian and would happy if someone explain)):3
While someone else has already directed you on how to fix your problem, I thought I'd answer your question. Patreon doesn't like incest, so developers like Killer7 have to make their games without it. So his game is about people who are tied together not by blood, but by the intricate relationships born of renting a home.

After he has released his game, it is no longer his fault if some independent person happens to create a file that rewrites all these relationships and makes them *gasp* incestual! He is, after all, trying to develop something about dirty real estate relationships.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
After he has released his game, it is no longer his fault if some independent person happens to create a file that rewrites all these relationships and makes them *gasp* incestual!
Yes, who is that nefarious individual that is in no way K7 in a pair of sunglasses with a false moustache? We may never know!

• Haha
Reactions: KimbelFall57

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
Very nice story. I was amused when i reach second chapter because..first one was so long and i still have 9 chapters more. More reading, yay! :)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yes, who is that nefarious individual that is in no way K7 in a pair of sunglasses with a false moustache? We may never know!
To be fair there are some games on this forum that aren't meant to have incest and people create incest patches for those games.

letaonchik

Apr 10, 2021
While someone else has already directed you on how to fix your problem, I thought I'd answer your question. Patreon doesn't like incest, so developers like Killer7 have to make their games without it. So his game is about people who are tied together not by blood, but by the intricate relationships born of renting a home.

After he has released his game, it is no longer his fault if some independent person happens to create a file that rewrites all these relationships and makes them *gasp* incestual! He is, after all, trying to develop something about dirty real estate relationships.
ohh. i understand. thank for explanation

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I suggest you guys drop that topic entirely.
Killer could get in trouble and we don't want that.

letaonchik

Apr 10, 2021
At the bottom of the OP there's a link called "Incest Patch" it leads to a lewdpatcher page that has a mega link to a file called "lovetime.rpyc" put that in the [gamepath]/game folder and you're good to go.
it's odd. i placed this file when unpacked the game. to be correct i start the game with Incest patch. but it don't work. in folder with game, where .exe file.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
novel is very good. but here one fhing which i don't understand, why they called each other landlady(landlord)/tenant/houshold? not mother(father)/son,daugther,child/family? i'm russian and would happy if someone explain)):3
You need the incest patch, you can find a link in the OP

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Fair enough, but I think a lot of native English speakers would be confused like I was, since your post is the first time that I have ever heard of the item being categorized as such, even if it is technically a proper useage.
ALOT of terms used in BSDM are generalized, whips, chains, restraints and gags are all general terms used for mutiple different items that loosely fall into those categories. Chains include manacles and cuffs and restraints can be rope/cord and manacles and cuffs, belts ect. Only beginners really use specific names in all honesty.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Soooo this update killed my saves which is upsetting and all but what's worse is that I can't start over either because of the first half of the game. those saves doesnt seem to work either. Which sucks.
Edit: I found 1 save that worked but the one before it and the one after did not work. I hope this is gonna be stable and not get errors still.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Good update, even the writing during the sex scenes seemed to be more thought out.

As for the optional scene at the end, I like that is was a choice to see it or not and that it was done with consent in mind. There are many kinks that I do not personally ascribe to but do not hold them against a game, if everything else is good. Incest is not my bag but in the case of this game, the story is enough to override that for me. Also like that it is written in a way that does not trivialize those who are in the consang community. Even if I may not be personally interested in being intimate with a family member, does not mean I think there is anything wrong with those that do. I think all kinks are fine, as long as they are consensual. Non-consensual, OTOH, puts me right off of playing a game, as it should for anyone. Especially when it is treated as nothing more than a kink. I do not mean roleplay, I mean actual non-consent.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

uncle_pervy

May 10, 2020
Tanja has 3 weeks of vacation time? She's only been at her job for like a month or so! Does she get a day off for every two days she works? I'm coming up on 10 years at my job and I think I might have a 3rd week of vaca coming every year from then on. If I didn't love my job, I'd want hers!

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Tanja has 3 weeks of vacation time? She's only been at her job for like a month or so! Does she get a day off for every two days she works? I'm coming up on 10 years at my job and I think I might have a 3rd week of vaca coming every year from then on. If I didn't love my job, I'd want hers!
She also has rich parents, so maybe not all of that is paid. Remember she was working there as a volunteer until recently. Maybe she explained that she needed to help out her mother. Also, took me 10 years at my last job(before I became self-employed) to get my third week of paid vacation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: uncle_pervy

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Keep in mind that despire not really knowing where this game takes place, it's likely not America, not in Asia and definitely not Germany, we do know that as I said, it's likely not America. Most first world countries aren't as worker-hostile as the US is so that may play into it.

Also, Fiona brought her out, she probably owns the damn retirement home (along with every other building on the street).

Add on the rich parents as Bamachine said, and that can explain a bit more.

uncle_pervy

May 10, 2020
Keep in mind that despire not really knowing where this game takes place, it's likely not America, not in Asia and definitely not Germany, we do know that as I said, it's likely not America. Most first world countries aren't as worker-hostile as the US is so that may play into it.

Also, Fiona brought her out, she probably owns the damn retirement home (along with every other building on the street).

Add on the rich parents as Bamachine said, and that can explain a bit more.
I can buy the location explanation more than anything else. I spoke up bc being a working stiff, it has taken me a long long time (not just the last ten years) to get to where I am now. I usually don't beef about VN content, especially one of my top 10 favorites!!
Anyway, I suppose she deserved something good for making such a remarkable change in her life (love path, of course).

Reactions: Killer7
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes