alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I'd be utterly amazed if Elaine can get pregnant. At her age she's almost certainly post-menopausal. Which is not a bad thing, you can freely creampie her without worrying about kids. cough
This is a good excuse to speculate wildly about the ages of the characters.

The first thing we know is that the MC was 4 when Becca left, and it's been roughly 20 years.

We know that Maddie and Lucy are roughly the same age and that Alice is younger than both of them.

We know that Sandy's first word was "Lu", meaning she's about 1.5 years older than Lucy at most.

We know that it took 3 years for Becca to get together with Christian (or maybe to give birth to Sandy? it's a little unclear who Mary's talking about in that scene).

We know that it's been ~3 years since Yvonne and Sandy saw each other (and they went to school together).

We know that all characters are > 18.

We know that Maddie had to repeat her last year of school.

We know that Becca had the MC pretty young (from the "teenage pregnancy" line).

By my esitmations, this puts Maddie ~= Lucy = 19

Alice = 18-19

Sandy ~= Yvonne = 21-22

MC ~= 27-29

Becca ~ early-mid 40s

Mary ~ early 40s

Which gives us a decent youngest possible for Elaine to be in her early 60s, so she's unlikely to still be fertile, but who knows with this family's genetics and the MC's magic dick (I'm not unconvinced that this family has some kind of supernatural powers as a rule).

Reactions: afterlights

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
This is a good excuse to speculate wildly about the ages of the characters.

The first thing we know is that the MC was 4 when Becca left, and it's been roughly 20 years.

We know that Maddie and Lucy are roughly the same age and that Alice is younger than both of them.

We know that Sandy's first word was "Lu", meaning she's about 1.5 years older than Lucy at most.

We know that it took 3 years for Becca to get together with Christian (or maybe to give birth to Sandy? it's a little unclear who Mary's talking about in that scene).

We know that it's been ~3 years since Yvonne and Sandy saw each other (and they went to school together).

We know that all characters are > 18.

We know that Maddie had to repeat her last year of school.

We know that Becca had the MC pretty young (from the "teenage pregnancy" line).

By my esitmations, this puts Maddie ~= Lucy = 19

Alice = 18-19

Sandy ~= Yvonne = 21-22

MC ~= 27-29

Becca ~ early-mid 40s

Mary ~ early 40s

Which gives us a decent youngest possible for Elaine to be in her early 60s, so she's unlikely to still be fertile, but who knows with this family's genetics and the MC's magic dick (I'm not unconvinced that this family has some kind of supernatural powers as a rule).
I mean...

So when do we get the superpowers tag? :ROFLMAO:

So far we have:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
If the MC's subconscious wills it.

SapphireBlaze

May 24, 2017
But then you should get another chance if you didn't show her your dick, the first time in the office I think. That's when you can disobey her and creampie her even though she says no.

I might have to look at that part of the game again, it's been a while since that happened.
Yeah the use of the word fucktoy was what did it for me, that strikes me as maybe too intense an adjective for one failed attempt at getting some one to submit, maybe something like "you trying to have me be your fucktoy"

Reactions: Qoo-Rilla

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Yeah the use of the word fucktoy was what did it for me, that strikes me as maybe too intense an adjective for one failed attempt at getting some one to submit, maybe something like "you trying to have me be your fucktoy"
I had the same thing. I didn't show my cock to Fiona for the first time and I never humbled myself to obey Fiona. So she is more fucktoy to me than I am to her. That is, you would think a mother would be proud of her son when he did not descend into such fornication but took what belongs to him. :p The texts are a bit confusing, but that doesn't hurt.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I think that is a bit of a missunderstanding. He says "to NOT obeying you". So you are on the correct route, he didn't obey her and turned the tables on her. Or maybe I worded it wrong? I don't know, english is difficult :/.
naww man you got it correct (y)

Reactions: BTLD

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
Thanks Killer7 amazing update as always even more for me because Fiona is probably my favorite after Lucy.
I really laughed after the Mary scene.
About the last scene bdsm is not something I like so I didn't enjoy but it's okay that's plenty of other scenes that I loved. I just hope we had other kinds of scenes with Fiona in the future.

WhyMe13

Jun 8, 2019
Did any one else get error codes when trying to save their game? I got to the part where you meet sun in town, and head to their staycation home. I do have the walkthrough mod installed, but i was able to successfully save before that point.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes