Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Sorry to the fans that will enjoy the bdsm content but I felt it just didn't fit with these two characters.
Aunt Mary yes as Fiona already has that kind of relationship going with her, but Becca no!! Fiona all along has stated she doesn't have romantic feelings towards Becca or looks at her anyway other way then the sister she lost, too then do a complete 180 like this just didn't feel right and makes no sense in regards to the story that has been portrayed on several occasions with Fiona and the mc's talks.
Please don't start taking away even more choices dev like you did with girl on girl action during sex scenes as my harem will end up with just Sandra & Lucy (smallest harem in history) unless Lucy magically wants to start eating pussy overnight as well.
It certainly does fit Fiona and Becca. Fits them from their beginnings in this vn. Mayhaps some just didn't want to see the qualities in them but they have been there the whole time.

Reactions: SenPC

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
It certainly does fit Fiona and Becca. Fits them from their beginnings in this vn. Mayhaps some just didn't want to see the qualities in them but they have been there the whole time.
I think you will find that is Fiona's own words when the mc confronted her about possible feelings towards Becca?
Please read back and then tell me I'm wrong?
There was like a whole 15 minutes of emotional dialogue from Fiona when she clearly told the mc she has no romantic/sexual feelings towards Becca.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Sorry to the fans that will enjoy the bdsm content but I felt it just didn't fit with these two characters.
Aunt Mary yes as Fiona already has that kind of relationship going with her, but Becca no!! Fiona all along has stated she doesn't have romantic feelings towards Becca or looks at her anyway other way then the sister she lost, too then do a complete 180 like this just didn't feel right and makes no sense in regards to the story that has been portrayed on several occasions with Fiona and the mc's talks.
Please don't start taking away even more choices dev like you did with girl on girl action during sex scenes as my harem will end up with just Sandra & Lucy (smallest harem in history) unless Lucy magically wants to start eating pussy overnight as well.
I agree with you 100% on the first part of your post. But when it comes to girl on girl, in my opinion there can't be enough of that and the MC doesn't miss anything. In addition, threesomes without active girl-on-girl activity are extremely boring. The MC cannot please all his ladies in his Harem at the same time, why shouldn't they have fun among themselves? That, at least in my eyes, would make the whole story livelier. It cannot be assumed that some of them will suddenly become hardcore lesbians (although that would be fine with me).

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I think you will find that is Fiona's own words when the mc confronted her about possible feelings towards Becca?
Please read back and then tell me I'm wrong?
There was like a whole 15 minutes of emotional dialogue from Fiona when she clearly told the mc she has no romantic/sexual feelings towards Becca.
Fiona has said a lot of shit. She acts a certain way and always denies any real feelings she has. The mc has finally broke down them walls and we are seeing the more "vulnerable" Fiona finally. But it's all been there from the beginning

Reactions: Kuranai

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Fiona has said a lot of shit. She acts a certain way and always denies any real feelings she has. The mc has finally broke down them walls and we are seeing the more "vulnerable" Fiona finally. But it's all been there from the beginning
That scene is the very first time Fiona finally was honest and truthful with the mc so how was any of that 'shit' talking? Fiona was honest about her feelings and why she wanted to help Becca but not once has it ever been made to look like anything else.
You clearly see it different from me and to me there was never any hint of sexual tension between them after the story made you believe that it was clearly just like a sisterly relationship until this scene.
I think we will have to agree to disagree on this one.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
That scene is the very first time Fiona finally was honest and truthful with the mc so how was any of that 'shit' talking? Fiona was honest about her feelings and why she wanted to help Becca but not once has it ever been made to look like anything else.
You clearly see it different from me and to me there was never any hint of sexual tension between them after the story made you believe that it was clearly just like a sisterly relationship until this scene.
I think we will have to agree to disagree on this one.
The mc, along with me, felt it from the beginning and it was plain as day to both of us. At that point Fiona wasn't ready to admit to anyone let alone herself how deep her feelings were.

She has slowly been accepting herself because of the mc. Blossom like the beautiful flower that she is.
Mary was just fun. She has always felt for Becca

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I agree with you 100% on the first part of your post. But when it comes to girl on girl, in my opinion there can't be enough of that and the MC doesn't miss anything. In addition, threesomes without active girl-on-girl activity are extremely boring. The MC cannot please all his ladies in his Harem at the same time, why shouldn't they have fun among themselves? That, at least in my eyes, would make the whole story livelier. It cannot be assumed that some of them will suddenly become hardcore lesbians (although that would be fine with me).
That's perfectly fine and I know it's not going to be a popular statement but it just isn't my kink.
This option started out as a choice but then was taken away from us so I now have a very small game to play to avoid it lol.
Like I said everyone has there own kinks and to some it's weird how some don't like girl on girl action but that's just not something I find attractive. Each to there own lol

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
The mc, along with me, felt it from the beginning and it was plain as day to both of us. At that point Fiona wasn't ready to admit to anyone let alone herself how deep her feelings were.

She has slowly been accepting herself because of the mc. Blossom like the beautiful flower that she is.
Mary was just fun. She has always felt for Becca
Like I said I just don't see it and it was never made to look that way at any point throughout the story apart from the accusations and that was put to rest very early on. In my playthrough it just doesn't sit right unless this topic would have been touched upon then fair enough but for it to happen out the blue it didn't feel consistent with the story and how it was told from the very beginning.
Like I said everyone will see the story differently and not everyone will agree obviously but then it would be a boring world lol

Reactions: thorin0815

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
the BDSM wasn't that bad .. pretty mild at most and it was just fine .... could Killer7 have done without it .. sure ... the game has always been great .. so with or without that BDSM ... it would have been great :)
as afr as Becca is concerned .. do you really know the hearts of all the people you know in real life .. the answer is " NO " .. so it is fitting for Becca to have been into that ... nobody knows the hearts of these characters but Killer7 anyways .... ;)

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
the BDSM wasn't that bad .. pretty mild at most and it was just fine .... could Killer7 have done without it .. sure ... the game has always been great .. so with or without that BDSM ... it would have been great :)
as afr as Becca is concerned .. do you really know the hearts of all the people you know in real life .. the answer is " NO " .. so it is fitting for Becca to have been into that ... nobody knows the hearts of these characters but Killer7 anyways .... ;)
I'm really not trying to put it down honestly... It's just I'm going off what I have read in the story Killer7 has told us from the very beginning. I like to believe what I am being told in a story and for something like this to happen that contradicts everything I have read and believe to be true then I'm going to question it as it went against everything we have been told beforehand.
Seriously this game is one of the best on F95 but this sudden turn around just didn't fit in my eyes. Well that's how I see it and everyone will obviously have there own view on this sudden turn of events.

Reactions: thorin0815

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'm really not trying to put it down honestly... It's just I'm going off what I have read in the story Killer7 has told us from the very beginning. I like to believe what I am being told in a story and for something like this to happen that contradicts everything I have read and believe to be true then I'm going to question it as it went against everything we have been told beforehand.
Seriously this game is one of the best on F95 but this sudden turn around just didn't fit in my eyes. Well that's how I see it and everyone will obviously have there own view on this sudden turn of events.
Dude...
It's OPTIONAL and you even get a TRIGGER WARNING.
Just skip it if you don't like it...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah i get what your saying and understand you .. i was just saying .. the scene wasn't all bad .. and if Killer7 wants to keep it or add to it ... or take it back out .. whatever he decides is what .. well so far he has been really great at making this game and i have enjoyed the hell out of it .. so keep stuff like this or take it back out i'm happy either way :)
like i said he did it so it was pretty mild .. and i did kinda like it .. but then again i have loved this game from the word go ..... :)
so if he thinks its better without it .. i have no issue with it never coming back :)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Like I said I just don't see it and it was never made to look that way at any point throughout the story apart from the accusations and that was put to rest very early on. In my playthrough it just doesn't sit right unless this topic would have been touched upon then fair enough but for it to happen out the blue it didn't feel consistent with the story and how it was told from the very beginning.
Like I said everyone will see the story differently and not everyone will agree obviously but then it would be a boring world lol
The story makes perfect sense. The actions that happened are Not out of the blue. Killer7 is not some willy nilly dev that puts things in "just because".

We do have a right to see things are own way no matter how wrong they may be :)

Edit: does killer7 really seem the type of dev to just go for shock? Or does he seem like the kind that really cares for his characters. He would never do a swerve so the progression of the character was there.

I'm a huge Fiona fan and this arch make sense. It may not be to your taste but that doesn't mean it isn't how it was supposed to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: ImperialD

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I don't get why some people say its out of character. Becca claimed that she is the most perverted one in the household and Becca has been hinting for a while now that something will happen that will blow mc's mind. Fiona doesn't have to have romantic feelings for her in order to participate in a consensual roleplay with Becca. I think if you guys hear the talk on the following day it will make more sense, just know that everything there was perfectly fine in terms of my story and my game. I didn't make this event because people wanted me to, I made this event because I have been planning to do something like that for a while :).

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Heh, in my replay I finally got to the point where Killer7 just, basically, said F the choices (You know, go meet the cute girl and have sex or stay home and watch TV) and just said "go to work with Becca or stay home and be bored" :)

• Haha
Reactions: SenPC and Killer7

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I don't get why some people say its out of character. Becca claimed that she is the most perverted one in the household and Becca has been hinting for a while now that something will happen that will blow mc's mind. Fiona doesn't have to have romantic feelings for her in order to participate in a consensual roleplay with Becca. I think if you guys hear the talk on the following day it will make more sense, just know that everything there was perfectly fine in terms of my story and my game. I didn't make this event because people wanted me to, I made this event because I have been planning to do something like that for a while :).
Even if it doesn't fit the story, it is and remains your story and you can do whatever you want with it. This BDSM stuff is not my cup of tea, but I can just skip it. The only "problem" I have with this, is that I have less content per update by a small degree, if it should continue to play a role in the future.

All in all just big-time whinging in my case. :LOL:

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes