Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
my son plays games on his cell also .. i don't get playing with a screen so small ... but to each his own .. :)
I find it more comfortable to lie down in bed, music in the background, while I play VNs.
I sit in front of the PC too much anyway.

Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer7 While the game has been great so far I feel having some excitement other than sex would be refreshing and won't look too repetitive. Like some idiot guy falling in love with LI, kidnapped her then mc rescues her or some shit like that.
I mean, I understand that the game can be repetitive but I think some of the routine the MC has is something that most of the players enjoy. The morning talk with Lu, the bedtime talk with the gingers, all that stuff. Besides, I really really don't like this kind of drama. Someone threatening your harem or some random person showing up and blackmailing you to get one of your LI's ? Kidnapping? Serial killer? All these things have been done in games and I was never a fan of it. And when I'm not a fan of it I can't put it in my game.

It's totally fine if people enjoy this drama. Even when people feel like they might lose someone in the game and then they get saved. But I personally don't enjoy these things. I'm doing my best to keep the game entertaining and I think so far it worked out. There are still a lot of things the girls have to tell the MC, especially Sandra didn't share that much from her past yet compared to other girls.

But yeah, I can see the appeal for that but I personally won't put stuff like that in my game, sorry :/.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Someone threatening your harem or some random person showing up and blackmailing you to get one of your LI's ? Kidnapping? Serial killer?
Just reading that got my anxiety levels way to high...
I'm so glad that shit like that won't be in MNF...

Jake2k1

Play Acting Lessons if you want drama...
You can even choose which LI gets to be crispy in that game.
Maybe that's for you...

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Just reading that got my anxiety levels way to high...
I'm so glad that shit like that won't be in MNF...

Jake2k1

Play Acting Lessons if you want drama...
You can even choose which LI gets to be crispy in that game.
Maybe that's for you...
I wanted to reply to him ..but I when I saw what I wrote I said no..to mean...but your message...just right! :D

Uthuriel
110% agree with you

"this content is not really suited for me...dev maybe you can add some rape and maybe some gang bangers?something like that?maybe kill a few characters so MC can bathe in their blood...? I think that's when I'll like it..."
If current content is not for you ...and you just now realized....I have no words...

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I wanted to reply to him ..but I when I saw what I wrote I said no..to mean...but your message...just right! :D

Uthuriel
110% agree with you

"this content is not really suited for me...dev maybe you can add some rape and maybe some gang bangers?something like that?maybe kill a few characters so MC can bathe in their blood...? I think that's when I'll like it..."
If current content is not for you ...and you just now realized....I have no words...
I try not to be mean. The last time I was I got a perma from the Milky City thread... :KEK:
So I try to behave...

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
i cant play My screen dark all time and show text "No DC and Image not found"
it's really old nvidia driver bug, google it
P.S.: +use latest 7zip, -never use stupid antiviruses like avast(ecpecially free), AVG, etc. - they falsepositive and broken almost all

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes