Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
hello dev ..nice to meet u ..if u the dev of this game im playing it now for 2 days

its nice game i have to admit ..but ....for god sake why is it tradition now every game that inclouding a MOM ..the mc must give her a MASSAGEEEE !!!!!!!..every single game WHYYY its become old and borring to be honest

i never see ALL boys in realistic is fantasiz a massage fetich to his mommm ..!!!

a little left ......no a little right .......ohh she is moan ......now going down and down ....oh now fingering herrr...
mannnn just lets move onnnn

and plssss why is it always sandraaaa ..she is not my favorit even if i love her ...but she is realy pain in the ASSSS
she keep fallowing me every wereee .. :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

IN MORNIG ..IN THE NIGHT...IN THE TV ...IN THE POOL...IN HE LIVING ROOM .. JEEEEEEZ JUST LEAVE ME ALONE I WANT SOME SPACE TO CONSENTRATE WITH THE OTHER FAVORIT CHARR .. ACTUALY I LIKE FIONA AND AUNTE MOREE

KISSING ...ohh sorry ...MC its ok i like it
KISSING AGAIN ..OHH SORRY ..MCCCC .ITS OK I LOVE IT
every time kisss ...and sorry ....and its ok i love it ???????

im a big fan but i just want u to conseder those things becouse theeesss r realyyy .....u know :FacePalm:

love u and good luck dev sorry if my comment is about negatives there is too much positives here i didnt talk about
I PeRSoNAllY wOulD prEfeR a masSage tO AnoTheR HAnDJoB SCeNE like iN mOst vNS.

...But why in the hell you make a post like you are demanding ransom by using magazine clippings?

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
hello dev ..nice to meet u ..if u the dev of this game im playing it now for 2 days

its nice game i have to admit ..but ....for god sake why is it tradition now every game that inclouding a MOM ..the mc must give her a MASSAGEEEE !!!!!!!..every single game WHYYY its become old and borring to be honest

i never see ALL boys in realistic is fantasiz a massage fetich to his mommm ..!!!

a little left ......no a little right .......ohh she is moan ......now going down and down ....oh now fingering herrr...

and plssss why is it always sandraaaa ..she is not my favorit even if i love her ...but she is realy pain in the ASSSS

IN MORNIG ..IN THE NIGHT...IN THE TV ...IN THE POOL...IN HE LIVING ROOM .. JEEEEEEZ JUST LEAVE ME ALONE I WANT SOME SPACE TO CONSENTRATE WITH THE OTHER FAVORIT CHARR .. ACTUALY I LIKE FIONA AND AUNTE MOREE

im a big fan but i just want u to conseder those things becouse theeesss r realyyy .....u know :FacePalm:

love u and good luck dev sorry if my comment is about negatives there is too much positives here i didnt talk about
I cant tell if I had a stroke or not.....

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I PeRSoNAllY wOulD prEfeR a masSage tO AnoTheR HAnDJoB SCeNE like iN mOst vNS.

...But why in the hell you make a post like you are demanding ransom by using magazine clippings?
HEHEHE tring to high light the important things ;)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

You ok?
Are you having a stro..
Are you stroking out?

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
You ok?
Are you having a stro..
Are you stroking out?

guys even if u all dislike what i said its not gona change any thing what i said is facts not oppenions ..its all there im plying it now ..im not dreaming or "drunk" ..

this is something between me and the dev soo ur oppenions now is not matter ..in this case

if u guys like it ..its ok good for u injoy it and injoy the game ..but not for meeee ..what u dislike now later maybe u will feel it and understad my points if u didnt notised

love u all what ever u do and love the game and the dev ..im realy sorry ok ..injoy ur time all

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Uhhh... no, that's your opinion.

And opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one, and everyone thinks theirs smells better than everyone else's.
soo u want tell me that ..i mad all this up ?? and its not there in the game ?

come on dont lie to ur self i know u love the game but true is true and i can copy all the photos from the game and post it here no one can deny it ..but i dont have time for this ..

any way the game is nice no need to take it personaly ok i already said this is between me and the dev soo ur disagree is not gona help u this time its not gona work and im sorry realy ..

by the wy oppenion is not like ass hole ..openion if i said i like the game or i dont like the game ..
thats openion its very big deferent than what facts i said in the comment

love u still guys

Last edited:

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
soo u want tell me that ..i mad all this up ?? and its not there in the game ?
So, I believe I can clear things up a little bit - yes the events you describe did show up in the game, and that is indeed factual.

However the focus of your original post was your opinion that those things showing up in the game was undesirable in some way. This is why people were saying that your post was about opinion, not fact. No one was denying the events occurred in the game.

You are absolutely entitled to your opinion on the things that happened in the game, but generally when one provides an opinion, other people with different opinions like to state their own. This is a good thing, because then people reading get additional viewpoints, and a better idea of what the majority opinion is - which may be important for Devs.

I hope this clears up all the confusion, and I hope you currently enjoy and continue to enjoy the game, regardless of the outcome of this discussion.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So, I believe I can clear things up a little bit - yes the events you describe did show up in the game, and that is indeed factual.

However the focus of your original post was your opinion that those things showing up in the game was undesirable in some way. This is why people were saying that your post was about opinion, not fact. No one was denying the events occurred in the game.

You are absolutely entitled to your opinion on the things that happened in the game, but generally when one provides an opinion, other people with different opinions like to state their own. This is a good thing, because then people reading get additional viewpoints, and a better idea of what the majority opinion is - which may be important for Devs.

I hope this clears up all the confusion, and I hope you currently enjoy and continue to enjoy the game, regardless of the outcome of this discussion.
Well said! Great post.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021

ok i get what u say ..and i apreciate ur understanding ..finaly some on understand what i mean ...but

mannn.. i didnt say its undesirable ,, and i was not talking about oppenions.. every one have his oppenion its up to them ...

but im talking about (( over actionggg )) its way too much ..he keeps repeating the same kissing dialog ..thats unrealistic ..
she will apologise for the first kissing 1 time ..not every timee ..its almost every time she is doing that not 1 or 2 times ...

and ofcourse its undesirable some one keep fallowing me every were in the game i cannot do any thing becouse of sandra man come on.. i just want sneak away from her soo that i can talk with some one else or my favorit characters
but she keep coming back like zombie mashroom from no where ..

did i play this game only for sandra ? or satesfing sanda ? i have more than 9 or 10 characters in the game why sould i give sandra 80% of my time and 20% to the others this is unfair..

.sandra is not even my favorit and she is not doing any thing new with me ..she just repeat her self every time
and the damin ( walkingthrue mod ) is making me say ok ok and
obey evey single thing she ask and she want..like sissy...peaple must learn how to say nooo some time :cautious:

im not scared to say the true or hiding the true becouse of blind love the game ..if i see something wrong i will say it directly out loud even if i like the game ...thats not oppenions option .. oppenions out from the window ..and every one should admit it if its true...

and even if i desire massaging the girl ..why is it always every mom ? ..do u want me to counting for u how many games mom and son massage ?
if its 1 or 2 times its fine .. but every mom game= massage ? ..its only happent in games i dont see any necessary for that other than they want make ( blue balls ) and making the game longer and westing time...

but any way im not opening the door for oppenions now im asking the dev ( whyyyy ? ) he should know that this things when its more over acting in the (good games) its become innoying <<<

he need to know that guys soo he will fixt that in the futur games ..im not againest the dev or the game i already said i love the game and the dev ..

but all what the people say is
( im drunk ...im preaching ..im looking for more comment) who ask for comments?
im talking the dev and they push there nose in it..i didnt even care or ask for that

thank u for ur kindness any way u and every one and sorry if i make any uncomfortable here

Last edited:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Okay, but this is just your opinion my man. I know that a lot of people ( like me ) love Sandra and the content you get with her. They love that she is always around to help you out and they love the fact that she helps you get more girls. So yeah, in this case this is just your opinion and thats totally fine, if you don't like Sandra that's cool, but you can't expect everyone to see it like you do.

If it would go by me there would be even more Sandra in the game, but since I love all the girls I can balance things out ;).

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Okay, but this is just your opinion my man. I know that a lot of people ( like me ) love Sandra and the content you get with her. They love that she is always around to help you out and they love the fact that she helps you get more girls. So yeah, in this case this is just your opinion and thats totally fine, if you don't like Sandra that's cool, but you can't expect everyone to see it like you do.

If it would go by me there would be even more Sandra in the game, but since I love all the girls I can balance things out ;).
yes but im not talking about loving sandra any one can love sandra thats not the issue ..the issue is that i want the side character ..they can change the mood of the story and the game ( the side char )
not always sandra sandra its like im playing the game with 1 female charactar only ..thats not look like oppenion to me that already happend

hamod

Jan 5, 2021

belive me i love the game and im injoying it ..but all what i say is to make it become better ..and insted it will be matching only with sandra lovers.. it will also be match all the people i hop..thats all what i can say and good luck to every one injoy :) peace

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
yes but im not talking about loving sandra any one can love sandra thats not the issue ..the issue is that i want the side character ..they can change the mood of the story and the game ( the side char )
not always sandra sandra its like im playing the game with 1 female charactar only ..thats not look like oppenion to me that already happend
Right now this is a harem centric vn. Sandra is the gatekeeper for said harem. It is safe to say Sandra will be in this a lot and that isn't changing unless solo routes are made.

Last I knew of solo routes won't be til atleast the completion on the harem route.

And another thing, I 100% rather see my mc rub down a hot LI rather than getting a hand job or a boob job. That is an opinion, we all have them. One is not worth more than the other. Opinions are cheap and easy and good to share, but really not worth much

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Right now this is a harem centric vn. Sandra is the gatekeeper for said harem. It is safe to say Sandra will be in this a lot and that isn't changing unless solo routes are made.

Last I knew of solo routes won't be til atleast the completion on the harem route.

And another thing, I 100% rather see my mc rub down a hot LI rather than getting a hand job or a boob job. That is an opinion, we all have them. One is not worth more than the other. Opinions are cheap and easy and good to share, but really not worth much
alright maybe i need to be more pataint with the game ..today is day 3 lets see :) love u all guys

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Day 3 ingame?
You have a lot ahead of you. Enjoy it. :D
If he is on the third ingame day and he complains about Sandra...I mean, she is your first love interest, of course she is more present than others. But then I don't get the point of complaining in the first place since he has like 90 more ingame days to go ( literally, 0.18 ends on day93 ).

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes