hamod

Jan 5, 2021
note: guys ..is it me or the graffic gets more enhanced and remastered in the beggining of the scene when he take sun to the beach wearing bikini in the the 3rd date? i noticed that there bodies skin becomes more clear and cleaner than befor ? its like the imeges turns from 1080p to 4k .. but i might be wrong .. u guys know better

Last edited:

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
I felt that way:
When I started playing MNF the first time the visual style wasn't that good compared to other games.
But what aroused my interest was the story. I wanted to know how the story develops.

After some ingame days the visual style became less and less important.
And the visual style got better and better with every update.

OK, Daz3D games have a better and more realistic style compared to the comic-like style of Honey Select.
But that doesn't help when the story isn't captivating with soulless characters and strange decisions.
Honestly HS game with good render look better to me than Daz, Daz always has that doll-like creepy feel to it no matter how good the render while HS gets over this with the more cartoony style. Plus HS models seem to be easier to animate even custom animations (I mean the dev ones that arent default with the game) look better on an HS model than the rigid Daz one.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Honestly HS game with good render look better to me than Daz, Daz always has that doll-like creepy feel to it no matter how good the render while HS gets over this with the more cartoony style. Plus HS models seem to be easier to animate even custom animations (I mean the dev ones that arent default with the game) look better on an HS model than the rigid Daz one.
99% of daz models give me creepy uncanny valley vibes...

Reactions: Lebeaubrun
Sep 27, 2020
Hi! Last time I played this I was chapter 7. I just started again and have forgotten half the story. While playing chapter 8 some things came back, but some of the people mentioned I have no idea anymore who they are. What did granny do again? I forgot. :(

Suggestion for the dev: Make a document with a short recap of each chapter so it's easier for players after a long break to continue the game. Right now I don't have the time for a full replay and I remember most things about Becca and the gingers, but I'd really like to read up on the who-is-who of the game. :D:D

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hi! Last time I played this I was chapter 7. I just started again and have forgotten half the story. While playing chapter 8 some things came back, but some of the people mentioned I have no idea anymore who they are. What did granny do again? I forgot. :(

Suggestion for the dev: Make a document with a short recap of each chapter so it's easier for players after a long break to continue the game. Right now I don't have the time for a full replay and I remember most things about Becca and the gingers, but I'd really like to read up on the who-is-who of the game. :D:D
Problem with a play by play recap is alot of the action is tied to how the reader responds to it emotionally. To just blanket the actions in a Guide or WT cheapens the experience.

Yeah I sound like a fan boy, but unless you feel what the mc feels when Elaine does what she does it doesn't seem like that big of a deal. This story is driven by emotions not so much action.

Personally I recommend taking a break until you can find the time to relive them scenes because it's the emotion you should carry though and should not be easy to forget.

I may forget some characters names but I will never forget the scene with Elaine and the phone call.
Just my two cents...

#teamfiona

Sep 27, 2020
Problem with a play by play recap is alot of the action is tied to how the reader responds to it emotionally. To just blanket the actions in a Guide or WT cheapens the experience.

Yeah I sound like a fan boy, but unless you feel what the mc feels when Elaine does what she does it doesn't seem like that big of a deal. This story is driven by emotions not so much action.

Personally I recommend taking a break until you can find the time to relive them scenes because it's the emotion you should carry though and should not be easy to forget.

I may forget some characters names but I will never forget the scene with Elaine and the phone call.
Just my two cents...

#teamfiona
While this may be true, it's also not helpful in my current situation. Often I just need a refresher, not the complete story. I din't remember Yvonne at first, but it came back to me slowly. With each bit of information presented a forgotten memory came back. But who are Ida and Celeste? Their names got mentioned and Ican't remember anything about them. Probably I'll remember more when they are mentioned in context later. But it would make me much happier if I could just look them up and go "oooh, these two, yes, now I remember". Same goes for Elaine and why does Fiona call me brother all of a sudden?

If I wait until I have the time to replay the whole thing the game will probably be completed by then. :(:(

Oh well, thanks for the reply anyway I guess. (y)(y)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
While this may be true, it's also not helpful in my current situation. Often I just need a refresher, not the complete story. I din't remember Yvonne at first, but it came back to me slowly. With each bit of information presented a forgotten memory came back. But who are Ida and Celeste? Their names got mentioned and Ican't remember anything about them. Probably I'll remember more when they are mentioned in context later. But it would make me much happier if I could just look them up and go "oooh, these two, yes, now I remember". Same goes for Elaine and why does Fiona call me brother all of a sudden?

If I wait until I have the time to replay the whole thing the game will probably be completed by then. :(:(

I'm actually at a loss for words. Have a good day anyway :)

#teamfiona

hamod

Jan 5, 2021

Omg is there chapter 8 in this game? I've been playing for 10 days and it's still chapter 3 ... what's going on ... am i that slow? .. Sometimes I wonder how this game comes with a capacity of 3 GB .. The developer was a genius who was able to fit all this content in a fraction of the game size .. I know that some games are 5 GB and 4 days will not pass without beated

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
The first time you see her is in the hospital with Sandra ( on the pregnancy route ).

I actually like that idea, by the way. Kinda like I did with the release of 0.15 where it shows you the last render of 0.14 with "What happened before...". Maybe I can do something like that with each new chapter start, just a quick overview of the most important events :unsure: .

Omg is there chapter 8 in this game? I've been playing for 10 days and it's still chapter 3 ... what's going on ... am i that slow? .. Sometimes I wonder how this game comes with a capacity of 3 GB .. The developer was a genius who was able to fit all this content in a fraction of the game size .. I know that some games are 5 GB and 4 days will not pass without beated
There are currently 13 chapters in the game ( 0.19 will be chapter 14)

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
the doctor? or maybe i'm just that unaware which isn't surprising

announcers voice previously on my new family........
announcers voice next time on my new family....will the MC become a pancake or a pelican? Find out next time on MNF!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

Just my two cents...

#teamfiona

What Spfjolietjake said is very true for this game, but I also get the point you're making. I've always been a fan of character bios, like a extra feature from the menu or something, especially for ones that have a lot of characters and characters that appear infrequently. It's even better if they are updated as the MC learns/ discovers more about them or things change but that would really not be needed here. I don't think any is really needed, but it's a nice to have.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes