NEWtimmer

Apr 12, 2020
Just to make this clear again ( like I did so many times before ): Work on My New Memories has zero impact on my work on My New Family. MNF is still my #1 priority in tems of updating etc. There are still a lot of stories to be told, yes, but the game is probably in its second half already. The timeskip will eventually happen for the "canon" route ( Harem route, all main girls pregnant ), and after that I will try to transition into My New Family 2 while putting more time into My New Memories and working on the solo routes for MNF. The solo routes will be the side project by then, with My New Memories probably being the main project and My New Family 2 taking over the role My New Memories has at the moment ( the game I work on when I'm done with a MNF update, basically ). Nothing of that is final though. Subject to change etc etc.
Did you just said.... all girls impregnated ?? And there will be part 2 ?!?

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
That's why I started to take these one week "breaks" after a full update of MNF dropped. Gives me a lot of time to relax and work on My New Memories. Or take this weekend for example. I released Beta 3 and then started to play Resident Evil Village on the weekend ( finished it today, nice game ). I tend to look out for myself a lot more than I used to in the past, taking breaks every once in a while etc.
ur game is fun and unlike any other for u can feel the love. i for one am happy u are making a something that can make gods jelly.

KnolleJupp

Mar 24, 2020
all girls impregnated ??
I think at least all the "main" girls.

And the idea of MNF 2 is not the worst.
It can be assumed that at a certain point a timeskip will happen.
Or do you want to wait nine ingame months until the births?

After that and a hopefully very satisfactory ending
with no open questions and completely told out story, maybe in 2025 or so... :unsure:,
our beloved cuddle time will continue in My New Family - Next Generation.
That will go down in the annals... with two "n". :LOL:

In the meantime we have My New Memories.
A clever strategy.

Last edited:
Reactions: NEWtimmer

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I don't get the point of the question, or is there such a thing as a platonic friendship fetish?
No, I mean literally each woman has some kind of trauma or something in the town and MC has a cure :LOL:

you can say no to most of them i think......
Oh right, there was that option. But it doesn't make to exclude anybody for no reason though...

Reactions: Oghmios1337

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I actually had to think about it a bit, but I'm pretty sure the family's gynecologist doesn't have any trauma, at least none that we know of (so far).

Sister "Raven" hasn't let anything slip yet either, except for the religious stuff, but who knows.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for a continuation of the plot after a time jump: I'm curious to see if Fluffy finally decides to join the protagonist's family, although she always gives a slightly annoyed impression when the romantic situation within the family comes up and how she does as an aunt with a bunch of future nieces (and nephew(s)?).

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
As for a continuation of the plot after a time jump: I'm curious to see if Fluffy finally decides to join the protagonist's family, although she always gives a slightly annoyed impression when the romantic situation within the family comes up and how she does as an aunt with a bunch of future nieces (and nephew(s)?).
Elaine becomes a Great Grand Landlady, with lots of little tenants running around.

"...With MC and, Becca and, Sandy and, Lucy and, Alice and, Mary and, Maddie and,...here on Fiona's Island!"

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes