thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
No, I mean literally each woman has some kind of trauma or something in the town and MC has a cure :LOL:
Hmm, if you follow the story carefully, it should actually be clear that it is usually not the MC's cock that is the deciding factor why the girls all like him.

Reactions: Dragon59

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Dev im Bored again i need an update to keep me Sane this year is crap just like last year and i need your good storytelling to make me feel less shitty. My stupidnuss aside im always satisfied with how much we get with each update sometimes i have to fininsh half way though coz there's so much content if the dev's new game is like this im a happy chappy

Reactions: Tirgrimm

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Dev im Bored again i need an update to keep me Sane this year is crap just like last year and i need your good storytelling to make me feel less shitty. My stupidnuss aside im always satisfied with how much we get with each update sometimes i have to fininsh half way though coz there's so much content if the dev's new game is like this im a happy chappy
We're looking at another 3 weeks until the next update (as K7 released beta 3 a few days ago). I'd suggest replaying the game, you'll notice stuff you didn't on the first runthrough.

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I actually had to think about it a bit, but I'm pretty sure the family's gynecologist doesn't have any trauma, at least none that we know of (so far).
Her attitude towards the girls make me suspect that she also has some history related to men. Especially her comments regarding how MC is a rare guy happy about pregnancy and so on.

Sister "Raven" hasn't let anything slip yet either, except for the religious stuff, but who knows
Nuns usually end up committing a sin;)

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Not every girl has a trauma. Yvonne doesn't have one, Arianna doesn't have one, Sun/Soo don't have one. Kiara has no trauma either but she will explain herself some more during 0.19. Anita doesn't have one but we are not lewding her at the moment. It was mainly the main girls that had a bad past :D.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Not even necessarily. Due to her profession, she will simply have experienced many future single mothers or fathers who simply had no particular interest. Also, I think she knows to some extent the family history and the rather unlucky hand in choosing men. Honestly, I also see her less as a relationship person. Regarding her stance on births, etc., I hope there's a bit of breathing room between births, otherwise I can see the poor thing needing some big jugs of coffee and suggesting to the MC that he refrain from having any more offspring, sorry, I mean tenants.

Reactions: Dragon59

333Playing

Oct 15, 2019

Hello there you amazing and very attractive people out in the world!
Another week, another progress update!
As some of you may have noticed, I was able to release beta 3 on the weekend. This beta had a very special moment that some of you will like and some of you won't like. It involves a small blonde girl that is very fit, so you can probably guess where they are heading! Teaser post will be up this week and I'll do my best to release beta 4 this week as well!
Beta 4 ( aka the fourth day ) will focus more on the sidegirls again. After we already made some very big progress with a certain sidegirl on day 3, there are still a few that didn't get that much attention lately. Yvonne, for example, could use some more love from the MC. That doesn't mean that the main girls won't get anything though, like usual I'll try to keep a good balance between all of them!
Work on My New Memories has also been going very good. While I didn't work as much as I used to on the weekend ( I was busy playing and finishing Resident Evil 8 after Beta 3 was done ) I still was able to put some work in it. The script is now about 12100 lines of code long which already tops any My New Family update I have ever made - And I'm only half way done with the sixth day! Like I said earlier I plan to end this initial update with a bang that hopefully leaves the players with a positive shock reaction and the need for more. I personally can't wait to see if you guys will enjoy My New Memories or not - I'm just as nervous as I was back when My New Family released to the public for the first time! The render you see is from the sixth day!
And I think thats it for this week. Patrons, keep an eye out for Beta 4 ( I hope I will be able to release it this week ) and everyone else, keep an eye out for the teaser post this week! My guess is wednesday so I don't spam you guys with too many posts. Stay awesome!

day8_wakeuplenastandingthereangrysmile.jpg

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

As some of you may have noticed, I was able to release beta 3 on the weekend. This beta had a very special moment that some of you will like and some of you won't like. It involves a small blonde girl that is very fit, so you can probably guess where they are heading! Teaser post will be up this week and I'll do my best to release beta 4 this week as well!
Beta 4 ( aka the fourth day ) will focus more on the sidegirls again. After we already made some very big progress with a certain sidegirl on day 3, there are still a few that didn't get that much attention lately. Yvonne, for example, could use some more love from the MC. That doesn't mean that the main girls won't get anything though, like usual I'll try to keep a good balance between all of them!
Work on My New Memories has also been going very good. While I didn't work as much as I used to on the weekend ( I was busy playing and finishing Resident Evil 8 after Beta 3 was done ) I still was able to put some work in it. The script is now about 12100 lines of code long which already tops any My New Family update I have ever made - And I'm only half way done with the sixth day! Like I said earlier I plan to end this initial update with a bang that hopefully leaves the players with a positive shock reaction and the need for more. I personally can't wait to see if you guys will enjoy My New Memories or not - I'm just as nervous as I was back when My New Family released to the public for the first time! The render you see is from the sixth day!
And I think thats it for this week. Patrons, keep an eye out for Beta 4 ( I hope I will be able to release it this week ) and everyone else, keep an eye out for the teaser post this week! My guess is wednesday so I don't spam you guys with too many posts. Stay awesome!

View attachment 1188090
Thank you 333Playing for posting that here :)

Every little bit I learn is coming the more excited I am :)

Reactions: thorin0815

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
How will Harem ending work with side/secondary girls compared to main girls,will they also marry Mc and perhaps have his child,how will they be shown in the Harem Ending and MNF2(My New Family 2: Dating My Harem of Daugthers;):devilish:)(are some of them living with Mc along with Main girls and their kids(Main and Side)while some others are living somewhere close by and are still lving seperately,who and where are they working as,some explanation of how they changed since meeting Mc and becoming his wife/lover and mother of his children,the relationship between main and side girls(especially interested in Lucy/Tanja) things like that).Thanks!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
How will Harem ending work with side/secondary girls compared to main girls,will they also marry Mc and perhaps have his child,how will they be shown in the Harem Ending and MNF2(My New Family 2: Dating My Harem of Daugthers;):devilish:)(are some of them living with Mc along with Main girls and their kids(Main and Side)while some others are living somewhere close by and are still lving seperately,who and where are they working as,some explanation of how they changed since meeting Mc and becoming his wife/lover and mother of his children,the relationship between main and side girls(especially interested in Lucy/Tanja) things like that).Thanks!
I personally can't see Tanja ever being accepted in the house. Becca, Elaine, and Fiona would never stand for it and the body would never be found.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I just finished v0.18, what a lovely update, especially the scene with Fiona and Becca. Also, best girl Lucy and her super powers are just getting better and better. I can't wait for v0.19.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021

View attachment 1188108
looking good :)

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
suffering from MNF withdraw and is mnf2 gonna be different or what, i don't recall anything about it as a continuation. i still say it should be named my old memories

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
i meant the possible my new family 2 not my new memories, other part was what my new memories should've been called

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes