Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
You two can fight over Fluffy, but I'll get Lucy, Sandra, Becca, Fiona, Elaine and (especially for you, Jake) Tanja. I've already asked my wife and she agreed. In addition, I have already ordered a bigger bed, after all I need enough space to cuddle up.
No. You get Yvonne. She looks like Snow-white. As a dwarf you should appreciate that.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
lets see : the MC is a lover / brother (step) / motherlover / boyfriend / fiancee / soon to be father / uncle / 2nd cousin / nephew .. and soon to be urghhhh dam i think thats about it at this point :unsure:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
lets see : the MC is a lover / brother (step) / motherlover / boyfriend / fiancee / soon to be father / uncle / 2nd cousin / nephew .. and soon to be urghhhh dam i think thats about it at this point :unsure:

Also, depending on the choices and depending on what options you will have:

His own step-grandfather, -uncle, -father, brother-in-law and if he should accept the proposal of Sandy and the daughter/daughters play along there possibly also his own possible future son-in-law.

I think we can understand why Fluffy always runs away. It's way too confusing for the poor thing.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
No wonder the rednecks in Alabama are constantly drunk. If I had to keep looking at the complicated relationships within the family, I'd rather drink too. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020

Here you have twelve teasers for 0.19. All the stuff you see here is from the first three days. You can play those days right away if you pledge for the Sandra tier, by the way!
I hope those are not too spoiler heavy and they get you a little hyped for 0.19!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Here you have twelve teasers for 0.19. All the stuff you see here is from the first three days. You can play those days right away if you pledge for the Sandra tier, by the way!
I hope those are not too spoiler heavy and they get you a little hyped for 0.19!

Thank you Ozzfest for sharing them here. Love to see my lady at top and Always good to see Melissa.

So excited to see what's next :)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow. My Mega account has hit the limit today. :cry:

parce9258

Mar 14, 2021
reading through this forum i just recently started playing and finished the latest update... is there a romance option for becca or Mary that ive just completely missed out on. if so how and at what point does those relationships start

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
reading through this forum i just recently started playing and finished the latest update... is there a romance option for becca or Mary that ive just completely missed out on. if so how and at what point does those relationships start
If you choose the top option at all points (except the second test with Maddie), you'll get with all the girls, including both Becca and Mary. The only other caveat is that some girls are dependent on others iirc. I don't have much experience with non-full-harem "paths" but I'm pretty sure that Arianna is dependent on Yvonne for example. And everyone is dependent on Sandra (the game game-overs early if you don't go for Sandy).

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The main way to miss out on Becca is to be cold to her at the beginning. If you are forgiving and nice to Becca that sweet ass will be on your cock in short order and fuck she is worth it.

Edit: Until solo routes are made it is best to embrace all the women. Personally I want them all so no big...

#teamfiona

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes