Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
If you choose the top option at all points (except the second test with Maddie), you'll get with all the girls, including both Becca and Mary. The only other caveat is that some girls are dependent on others iirc. I don't have much experience with non-full-harem "paths" but I'm pretty sure that Arianna is dependent on Yvonne for example. And everyone is dependent on Sandra (the game game-overs early if you don't go for Sandy).
I can see why Sandy is necessary for the harem path. She's the one helps him to heal his wounds, she's the one who is the first bridge--the one who has the first links to others, the one encourages and facilitates the MC connecting to all these women. Without her, there would have been many more obstacles. On a solo path, I can see where Sandy can be "just a sister."

parce9258

Mar 14, 2021
The main way to miss out on Becca is to be cold to her at the beginning. If you are forgiving and nice to Becca that sweet ass will be on your cock in short order and fuck she is worth it.

Edit: Until solo routes are made it is best to embrace all the women. Personally I want them all so no big...

#teamfiona
fuck ive played it this whole time thinking "ill get the chance eventually" only to now find out ive fucked up somewhere.

oh well give me a good reason to start another playthrough... silver lining and all that

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
fuck ive played it this whole time thinking "ill get the chance eventually" only to now find out ive fucked up somewhere.

oh well give me a good reason to start another playthrough... silver lining and all that
Sorry, but yes there are worse things:). When in doubt remember the mc is more nice and forgiving than people like me and she should be yours in no time

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
solo would've worked if it was done first with some info about the others, enough to draw interest but not to the point of lets switch to them or choose them also

or something like that

rodian95

Dec 30, 2020
If I have not played the game before, can I just download Chapter 10+? Does it include Chp1-9?

Or must I get the separate Chapter 1-9 download, complete that before downloading Chapter 10+?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
If I have not played the game before, can I just download Chapter 10+? Does it include Chp1-9?

Or must I get the separate Chapter 1-9 download, complete that before downloading Chapter 10+?
You have to finish 1-9 first, then you can jump right into 0.18.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

First 0.14 which is CH 1-9 and then 0.18 which is the rest.

Reactions: rodian95

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I would never play solo-path.
Yeah, I'm also not in the slightest interested in the planned solo paths of the game, especially when I think about the plans for MNF 2 that will in all likelihood have the harem route as the canon ending of MNF.

This is just my biased opinion but I think making solo paths is a waste of time, with how much of the game needs to be rewritten and rerendered to fit the solo paths in, so in my opinion that time could be better used for progressing MNM after all rendering in DAZ takes more time than using HS or even the mentioned MNF sequel.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yeah, I'm also not in the slightest interested in the planned solo paths of the game, especially when I think about the plans for MNF 2 that will in all likelihood have the harem route as the canon ending of MNF.

This is just my biased opinion but I think making solo paths is a waste of time, with how much of the game needs to be rewritten and rerendered to fit the solo paths in, so in my opinion that time could be better used for progressing MNM after all rendering in DAZ takes more time than using HS or even the mentioned MNF sequel.
I wouldn't be surprised if the solo paths are dropped in order to move forward with the newer projects.

Honestly, I expect the solo path would be such a different game. Unrecognizable except for the models.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I think the only issue with dropping the solo paths, would be that there might be some people who are pledging based on the fact that they were planned, and might see abandoning them as a broken promise.

I don't personally need them, but I do see how some people might be upset if they weren't put in.

He11mo

Apr 9, 2020
kinda dissapointed tho!!! especially with the new chapter releases!!

THERE ARENT ENOUGH TANJA AND YVONE SCENES!!!

THEY ARE THE BEST SIDE CHARACTERS EVER!!!!
more fleshed out stories from them please!
the desperate unequited love from a bully turned to lover.
the best friend background character that wants more action from the MC.

this is trully is one of the Ren'PY masterpiece stories outhere (well aside from the *ehem obvious main plot*).

#TANJA-BESTGIRL!!!

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
By the way, I would like to note the amusing fact that our protagonist still does not know any of the ladies' birthdays. One can hope that he will do a little better with his little tenants there. Yes I know he noted that he doesn't know any of the birthdays and he didn't really get any helpful information. He should still ask his mom though, because even though he hasn't missed any birthdays so far, he's slowly approaching the area where it becomes more relevant if he doesn't want to embarrass himself. And let's face it, we know that at least Lucy and Maddie are going to tease him a bit about it.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
THERE ARENT ENOUGH TANJA AND YVONE SCENES!!!

this is trully is one of the Ren'PY masterpiece stories outhere (well aside from the *ehem obvious main plot*).

#TANJA-BESTGIRL!!!
Spfjolietjake he not wrong tho.

Nevah! Lucy and Fiona all the way.
This is legitimately one of my favorite vn's ever, it has a good story, tho a little too dramatic at times i still love it.
Wait, wot?
Apart from the brief Elaine chronicles, it's doesn't even register on the drama scale.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes