Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I only have one word in my defence.

Lucy!

:love:

All joking aside, you guys don't realise how much like Lucy. While not quiet obsessed, she is the most important character for me. No idea if it applies to dudes but I was almost full Tsundere on her. Lucy put me off this game, When I first looked at it my thoughts would have been something along the following "Ohh this looks nice, nice tags, but oh monster girl, eh I don't want that [beep], hopefully I can just skip her". To now when she's not only my favourite but I briefly wanted to quit the game for good because Killer stopped the "little cat time" before breakfast, shaking it up with other girls. But as the saying goes, that like cutting of you noise to spite your face.

I do find it rather amusing... Tanja /VonVon best girls, but I have Lucy sig.
You might say one thing, but your heart knows the truth :p :LOL:;)

Honestly a solo route for Tanja is probably the one that makes the most sense to me. MC keeps his relations with his fellow tenants patreon approved but still breaks her for what he did to his fellow tenant but is then free to date her without a betrayal of Lucy.

But it's all speculation and wishful thinking, Killer has far more important things to think about and work on before doing the solo routes.
Hahaha I love confessions like that. Respect for admitting your pelican thoughts.

Ok, I actually agree Tanja probably get the most out of a solo route. As in the harem there is no way in she is moving in to the home ( unless a miracle happens and the pet route crawls out of the grave and gets reanimated (ain't happening ) then she could have her very own dog house out back to stay.) Since that will never happen she will be a side piece in the harem.

As I stated if she tried to enter the landlady and my godess the boss would make sure the body was never found. Hell Elaine probably would volunteer to help as well.

#teamfiona

• Haha
Reactions: Ruffuss and Naxos

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Personally I think Fiona doesn't care about her relatively, in the last update she did tease the Pelican with her a bit. That the others (Lucy is relatively indifferent) would not be thrilled, I agree, however. In general though, I don't think most of them will move in with the MC and the others, nor do I think all of these ladies will get pregnant by the protagonist. And let's face it, if Fiona goes through with the island thing, an island the size of a smaller island nation will be needed.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Personally I think Fiona doesn't care about her relatively, in the last update she did tease the Pelican with her a bit. That the others (Lucy is relatively indifferent) would not be thrilled, I agree, however. In general though, I don't think most of them will move in with the MC and the others, nor do I think all of these ladies will get pregnant by the protagonist. And let's face it, if Fiona goes through with the island thing, an island the size of a smaller island nation will be needed.
I personally hope your wrong about the whole not everyone pregnant. The island would be better for the giant army of little pelican seeds. "You get my seed, you get my seed everybody gets my seed" - excited Oprah voice

#teamfiona

Reactions: Oghmios1337

S - Boy

Sep 14, 2020
So far I've seen a total of 10 females in the game (not including the grandma), is that all or are there more ?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
What's on my mind right now: Somewhere in the beginning of the Alice storyline, the MC apologizes for being quite cold towards her. I watched the corresponding scenes a few times, but I have to say: In my opinion, he did not react coldly. What I admit is that he was a bit overwhelmed in the situation or probably felt a bit "caught off guard". That he wanted to talk to his mother and his other sisters about the Alice situation I don't see as cold but as a sign of respect towards the three that he doesn't decide something like that over their heads (even if one can be sure that Becca and Sandy wouldn't have said no in that situation).

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020

Just kidding. Fluffy might join the household once they are back :p.
Dev i know this is out of topic but i badly want to know and i guess there's also few, Mc ex girlfriend that mentioned 2-3 times. you have plan for her or something? or we can just treat her as back story character.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Dev i know this is out of topic but i badly want to know and i guess there's also few, Mc ex girlfriend that mentioned 2-3 times. you have plan for her or something? or we can just treat her as back story character.
I can't speak for Killer but I doubt that we will see Melanie ingame.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Also, I would like to note that the Lucy and Fluffy sisterhood jokes would be even funnier if Fluffy was a ginger cat. However, then they would be identical twins.

Also: My new family 2: The adventures of Fluffy the cat?

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes